[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Asag wrote:
Whats the best option for 5L? Cant really afford atm 6L Voll and Im unlucky with fusings.

Discharge, CoC, Cyclone, Inc Crit Strikes, LL.

If you want to drop LL and put in inc aoe or blade vortex, you have to blasphemy WL mark.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
OMGClayAiken wrote:
Followed this build pretty closely with good results but there was one thing you said in the video that I didn't understand. You mentioned that it's always better to get the power charge from Alira rather than an Endurance charge from Oak in Merciless. Is this still the case if you have a +1 Endurance Charge belt?

If using a belt like that, isn't it better to "even out" the charges so you're always at 6/6 rather than having a 7/5 split? That way no charges are "wasted" when they are converted by Voll's Devotion. Since we get 3 PC from the passive tree while only getting 1 EC counterpart, isn't it better to get the extra EC from Oak? This applies especially to hardcore where endurance charges are so useful for survivability.

6/6 is ideal. If you don't have Voll's Devotion, I'd probably go PC.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery/everyone,

Very new to CoC build and I've managed to get these pieces for the build so far. Could anyone give me some input into what I could improve on in my gear?

Thanks.

Spoiler

I'm only a new player so my masters arn't quite high enough level yet to craft some mods on things such as the ring/necklace so thats why I am missing things like increased energy shield % and that.

My resistances at the moment are pretty high so I am running discipline and blasephy + warlords mark as my auras at the moment.
Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 16, 2016, 2:01:49 PM
"
Grocery wrote:

Thanks for the reply! Really appreciate all the effort you put into the guides/videos.

I feel like my build is almost complete. Any advice on what pieces of gear or gems to prioritize upgrading now?

Spoiler
Last edited by MisterCHAJPER on Apr 16, 2016, 5:39:42 PM
Hey, I've been looking at this build and I finally managed to get a 6L Voll's. Now I'm trying to buy a Vagan dagger and start leveling. However, I'm not sure which stats are the most important and how much I should pay for one. I don't have high level Vagan/Elreon so I can't craft one myself. I suppose Crit implicit and Hit's can't be evaded are must. Cold damage would be nice as well so I don't have to get it from rings. But then when I add atkspd/cc/spelldmg the price skyrockets.

For example, there's one dagger (crit implicit/cold dmg/atkspd) for 20c. Then there was another that had crit chance on top of the previous stats that cost 70c. The rest are 2ex+. I've got a bit over 200c to spend on this char. Playing PSC.
"
OMGClayAiken wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Thanks for the reply! Really appreciate all the effort you put into the guides/videos.

I feel like my build is almost complete. Any advice on what pieces of gear or gems to prioritize upgrading now?

Spoiler

Should have quality on the voids! too late now!

30% MS boots would be nice. A bit more ES on the helm.

Small improvements really, but 30% ms is what I would target first.

21/20 discharge is a massive dps increase if you don't have it. Facebreakers would be the highest dps option if you dont mind dropping ES.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 16, 2016, 7:16:02 PM
"
Krauger wrote:
Hey, I've been looking at this build and I finally managed to get a 6L Voll's. Now I'm trying to buy a Vagan dagger and start leveling. However, I'm not sure which stats are the most important and how much I should pay for one. I don't have high level Vagan/Elreon so I can't craft one myself. I suppose Crit implicit and Hit's can't be evaded are must. Cold damage would be nice as well so I don't have to get it from rings. But then when I add atkspd/cc/spelldmg the price skyrockets.

For example, there's one dagger (crit implicit/cold dmg/atkspd) for 20c. Then there was another that had crit chance on top of the previous stats that cost 70c. The rest are 2ex+. I've got a bit over 200c to spend on this char. Playing PSC.

They cost 2ex+ because multimod alone costs 2ex!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I was wondering...
In order to run warlord's mark+assassin's mark+enfeeble/temp chains in a heretics veil, what would you have to sacrifice? Seems like a strong option, but I'm just brainstorming.

Maybe later down the line, I can switch to the purities, but I would avoid ele reflect maps early on.
"
tsunny wrote:
I was wondering...
In order to run warlord's mark+assassin's mark+enfeeble/temp chains in a heretics veil, what would you have to sacrifice? Seems like a strong option, but I'm just brainstorming.

Maybe later down the line, I can switch to the purities, but I would avoid ele reflect maps early on.

Not sure, but you would need aura nodes. You would need to still run disc.

It is not the ele reflect maps, I don't run those. It is the ele reflect mobs or the storm/flameblood mobs that can be an issue.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery

Very new to CoC build and I've managed to get these pieces for the build so far. Could anyone give me some input into what I could improve on in my gear?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info