[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Thanks for the build. I'll be inspired by this for my juggernaut!
my tree is almost exactly like yours, my gems are q'd except for con effect, my gems are all 17 except my con effect. i am using the blood magic axe.
my dps is 65k atm. how is your's so high
"
engelswut wrote:
Just killed Uber Izaro as Juggernaut, very solid build. No Voidheart but 6L Disfavour. 6k Life | 3,7k Armour.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tooltip Buffed:
Spoiler

Solid gear so far.
Wanna get more flat Life on some of ur pieces tho and get flat phys on rings as well. :)

"
quetzal22 wrote:
Thanks for the build. I'll be inspired by this for my juggernaut!

Glad I could inspire you! :)

"
fallen1996 wrote:
my tree is almost exactly like yours, my gems are q'd except for con effect, my gems are all 17 except my con effect. i am using the blood magic axe.
my dps is 65k atm. how is your's so high

You basicly allready answered your very own question. ;)

Your gems are NOT max.
You do NOT have a 6L Disfavour. (this Axe is an EXTREM dmg. boost!)
Also ask urself:
Do you have GG Rings, a GG amulet and gloves with flat phys? (flat phys also greatly boosts ur dmg.!)
Do you have all ascendency perks I listed?
Do you play the berserker, the juggernaut or the chieftain?

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Aug 12, 2016, 8:22:55 AM
Do you think this build would work with Warlords Mark + Blasphemy?
I don't like casting Enduring Cry all the time, feels "clunky".
Last edited by Tadian on Aug 13, 2016, 10:03:40 PM
"
Tadian wrote:
Do you think this build would work with Warlords Mark + Blasphemy?
I don't like casting Enduring Cry all the time, feels "clunky".

Sure it would but you obv. need to drop one aura for it and lose alot dmg.

Tbh Warlords Mark feels like a waste to me for this build since as berserker we allready have free leech and when you get used to playing with end. cry it isnt clunky at all.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Warlords Mark and blasphemy seems to be good, when playing juggernaut instead of berserker. How do you think about playing it this way. So one does not need to collect mana leech on the gear because of the curse.

Could this work out?

Juggernaut for me personally seems to be a bit more solid in terms of beeing tanky. It would be my first meele character and i always have problems with reflect. That's why my last character was a trapper. So i feel like the juggernaut could be the safer option. Leech is nice but it doesn't work if reflect is instantly killing you :D (Reflecting enemies can also spawn on non-reflect maps afaik)

Would love to hear your thoughts about this. Thanks for the cool build ;)

Greetings ;)
Last edited by gustav9999 on Aug 16, 2016, 4:27:47 AM
"
gustav9999 wrote:
Warlords Mark and blasphemy seems to be good, when playing juggernaut instead of berserker. How do you think about playing it this way. So one does not need to collect mana leech on the gear because of the curse.

Could this work out?

Juggernaut for me personally seems to be a bit more solid in terms of beeing tanky. It would be my first meele character and i always have problems with reflect. That's why my last character was a trapper. So i feel like the juggernaut could be the safer option. Leech is nice but it doesn't work if reflect is instantly killing you :D (Reflecting enemies can also spawn on non-reflect maps afaik)

Would love to hear your thoughts about this. Thanks for the cool build ;)

Greetings ;)

Thats indeed true for Juggernaut and would also work well with the "Unrelenting" Perk cuz it lets you jump to max. end. charges basicly all the time.
If you dont mind losing the dmg. and overkill ignite from HoA, then sure, go for it! :)

Single reflect mobs have never been an issue for me. I just poped my flasks and killed them.
Phys.reflect maps you want to avoid tho!
For ele. reflect maps simply turn off auras and switch out added fire + wed for fortify and another red gem of ur choice.

Cheers, Zahkriisos ;)

Thanks for your answer :)

I have one more question:

What do you think about using fortify? The fortify support gem adds nearly as much dmg as added fire damage and the juggernaut can also skill something to power up fortify. Furthermore I could maybe adopt the passive tree to get the fortify cluster.

I am not sure if this would make sense, because of the WED gem and WED on belt. I think those stats would have bigger effects with the added fire dmg gem. Am i right?

What do you think of this approach. Do you think i will loose too much damage? Would you rather suggest exchanging conc/inc instead of added fire?

Greetings and thanks for your effort.

P.S.: I just hate the labyrinth. So i would appreciate having an pretty tanky build. I don't think i need 400k dps like you have. But i also don't want to loose too much dmg
Last edited by gustav9999 on Aug 16, 2016, 6:26:59 AM
"
gustav9999 wrote:
Thanks for your answer :)

I have one more question:

What do you think about using fortify? The fortify support gem adds nearly as much dmg as added fire damage and the juggernaut can also skill something to power up fortify. Furthermore I could maybe adopt the passive tree to get the fortify cluster.

I am not sure if this would make sense, because of the WED gem and WED on belt. I think those stats would have bigger effects with the added fire dmg gem. Am i right?

What do you think of this approach. Do you think i will loose too much damage? Would you rather suggest exchanging conc/inc instead of added fire?

Greetings and thanks for your effort.

P.S.: I just hate the labyrinth. So i would appreciate having an pretty tanky build. I don't think i need 400k dps like you have. But i also don't want to loose too much dmg

Ur welcome! :)

We allready have fortify on the leap slam setup we use to jump from pack to pack so there's no need to put it into the main dmg. setup + the added fire / wed combo is just way too strong to give up on it.
Fortify is only a 44% dmg. increase where added fire and wed are more dmg.
Also dont forget that wed also boosts the dmg. we get from hatred and HoA.
Giving up on / switching out inc.aoe/conc.effect also is a bad idea cuz having alot aoe is great for clearing maps and for higher HP bosses we want the more dmg from conc.effect.

Hope this answers ur question!
Cheers! :)

Well it doesn't answer the question completely but now i know that i should not modify the gem setup.

What do you think about taking the fortify passive nodes and the fortify node in the juggernaut tree? Do you use leap slam often enough to keep fortify up, so it would make sense? At least in theory crafting i don't really like the movement speed node in juggernaut, but I'm not sure if taking the fortify node would be rewarding, if we only use it in leap slam.

Thanks for your answers ;) I appreciate it a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info