[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
gustav9999 wrote:
Well it doesn't answer the question completely but now i know that i should not modify the gem setup.

What do you think about taking the fortify passive nodes and the fortify node in the juggernaut tree? Do you use leap slam often enough to keep fortify up, so it would make sense? At least in theory crafting i don't really like the movement speed node in juggernaut, but I'm not sure if taking the fortify node would be rewarding, if we only use it in leap slam.

Thanks for your answers ;) I appreciate it a lot.

Oh sorry for completely missing and ignoring the question earlier about the fortify cluster!

The way I play, fortify usually is up when I need it and sure you could pick the fortify perk + the cluster, if you really badly want the defense! :)
Thats your choice to make tho.

Also you can allways respec out of these if you happen to not like them later.
Shouldnt be an issue at all. :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
I have never played EQ marauder and was wondering why you take War Bringer ascendancy over Cloaked in Savagery? Would not 100% life leech when you take a savage hit(15% of your life) be better? You would heal full on every hit you make. It should be active almost all the time when doing hard content. If you have tried it what is your opinion?
"
GORRE wrote:
I have never played EQ marauder and was wondering why you take War Bringer ascendancy over Cloaked in Savagery? Would not 100% life leech when you take a savage hit(15% of your life) be better? You would heal full on every hit you make. It should be active almost all the time when doing hard content. If you have tried it what is your opinion?

Haven't tried it so I'm sorry I can't help you here.

I know tho that it would work insanely well with vaal pact.
This would require us to use a different tree + we lose alot of regen (which shouldnt be an issue).

If you really wanna go with cloaked, here's a tree with vaal pact:

http://poeurl.com/Jia

Reason why I would choose Warbringer over Cloaked is that it greatly helps us keeping up End.Charges thx to the lower cooldown and for the 25% life recovery. :)

Cheers Zahkriisos!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

How are you getting endurance charges?
"
Anavels wrote:

Enduring Cry. :)

mana troubles?
when spamming EQ
how to solve that issue?
"
"
Anavels wrote:

Is there any other way? I was thinking about daresso's defiance
"
fabregas88 wrote:
mana troubles?
when spamming EQ
how to solve that issue?

I dont have any mana issues at all - see Berserkers Pain Reaver Perk. :)

"
Anavels wrote:
"
"
Anavels wrote:

Is there any other way? I was thinking about daresso's defiance

With daressos you lose all end charges when hit ... I dont recommand using it, its only a very cheap low budget option for this build.

You could drop HoA for blasphemy + warlords mark tho. This would give you free leech + end. charges. You lose dmg. tho.

I still pref. using End.Cry.
Once ur used to it, it really isnt bad at all :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Aug 20, 2016, 7:45:44 PM

hmmm

do i have to use it with normal mobs? or just with bosses? I really don't like it xD
I have been leveling up a berserker similarly but using sunder instead of earthquake, as much as I like earthquake it feels too clunky for my personal liking and I went heavy armour (might be a bit too heavy, not sure yet) and heavy leech.

poeurl.com/JqV

Thats the treee I plan on having end game, was also planning on a Kaom's Heart as well as a Disfavour but maybe using Wings of Entropy until a Disfavour.

I have also been using Blasphemy with Warlord's Mark since I don't like self casting enduring cry myself :P
Last edited by Valineth on Aug 21, 2016, 1:02:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info