[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
Valineth wrote:
I have been leveling up a berserker similarly but using sunder instead of earthquake, as much as I like earthquake it feels too clunky for my personal liking and I went heavy armour (might be a bit too heavy, not sure yet) and heavy leech.

poeurl.com/JqV

Thats the treee I plan on having end game, was also planning on a Kaom's Heart as well as a Disfavour but maybe using Wings of Entropy until a Disfavour.

I have also been using Blasphemy with Warlord's Mark since I don't like self casting enduring cry myself :P

Might have to do with attack in place lol

you have to hold shift to do that and it's really annoying.
"
Might have to do with attack in place lol

you have to hold shift to do that and it's really annoying.

Why do you say that?
Btw, what do i do if i wanna switch to cyclone? xD Tried it out earlier and i think i like it better.
"
Anavels wrote:
Btw, what do i do if i wanna switch to cyclone? xD Tried it out earlier and i think i like it better.

you keep the tree as it is but instead use a cyclone setup

cyclone - faster attacks - melee phys - inc.aoe. /conc. effect - added fire - wed.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
"
Anavels wrote:

you keep the tree as it is but instead use a cyclone setup

cyclone - faster attacks - melee phys - inc.aoe. /conc. effect - added fire - wed.

Sooo about the enduring cry question, do i use it on normal packs or with bosses? I really don't like it xD
if you really dislike enduring cry you can try linking leap slam with "endurance charge on melee stun" and maintain charges that way

enduring cry is just way better though, allowing you to gain charges at range along with a really nice heal especially if you take war bringer
Last edited by shadowfriend420 on Aug 22, 2016, 3:52:01 AM
If you go with the juggernaut instead of the berserker and use warlords mark, then you can easily maintain maximum endurance charges all the time. You can use enduring cry for bosses and you will not only gain 1 charge but multiple charges due to the juggernaut. Maybe its worth some thoughts for you. At least in theory it sounds cool.

I can't really promise it works because Merci Izaro is not killable with lvl 66 and 4k life :D

I will probably make further experiences when my standard charcter has his ascendacies ;). I can already tell that having 8 charges up all the time while using immortal call-CWDT is really awesome for normal mobs.

Greetings
"
if you really dislike enduring cry you can try linking leap slam with "endurance charge on melee stun" and maintain charges that way

enduring cry is just way better though, allowing you to gain charges at range along with a really nice heal especially if you take war bringer

"
gustav9999 wrote:
If you go with the juggernaut instead of the berserker and use warlords mark, then you can easily maintain maximum endurance charges all the time. You can use enduring cry for bosses and you will not only gain 1 charge but multiple charges due to the juggernaut. Maybe its worth some thoughts for you. At least in theory it sounds cool.

I can't really promise it works because Merci Izaro is not killable with lvl 66 and 4k life :D

I will probably make further experiences when my standard charcter has his ascendacies ;). I can already tell that having 8 charges up all the time while using immortal call-CWDT is really awesome for normal mobs.

Greetings

Thanks for the answers and thoughts guys!
Much appreciated! :)

Exactly, you could remove blood magic support for endurance charge on melee stun support but as shadowfriend420 allready said regular end.cry is far superior especially with warbringer.

The juggernaut option gustuv9999 mentioned is not only good on paper, its also very good when accually used. :)
A CWDT setup as juggernaut is also something one can consider using but keep in mind that you would need to give up on either the kaoms heart & losing alot health or give up on one of the supportive gem setups if you want to keep kaoms.

About the merc. Izaro part: If you're not playing carelessly, he should be doable even when only having 4k life.
I recommand having at least 5k tho!

"
Anavels wrote:
Sooo about the enduring cry question, do i use it on normal packs or with bosses? I really don't like it xD

Thats depends if you feel like you need the charges or not.
For lower tier content (white and yellow maps) I usually never use charges.
When it comes to harder content (red maps with crazy modi, atziri, other hard hitting bosses and so on) I use them.
When to use and when not to use is up to you to decide. :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Aug 22, 2016, 6:35:03 AM
You don't even need to drop kaom's Heart. I'm using it.

Since I use blasphemy and warlord's mark, I cannot use HoA and Enfeeble so I get those two sockets

So I went with:

CWDT>Immortal Call>Inc Duration>blood rage

Hatred>Blasphemy>Warlords Mark>vaal Haste

and the leap slam and weapon setups you use.

Using this setup i don't need sockets in my chest armour

Greetings

P.S. Doing Izaro on merc as meele with only 4k life on lvl 66 was impossible for me. I died like 4 times in the second fight. But proabably that's also related to knowing Izaros rotations. Nice thing is, thanks to leap slam you only need around 7 min to get to the second fight :D
Last edited by gustav9999 on Aug 22, 2016, 7:35:35 AM
"
"

"
gustav9999 wrote:

Greetings

Thanks for the answers and thoughts guys!
Much appreciated! :)

Exactly, you could remove blood magic support for endurance charge on melee stun support but as shadowfriend420 allready said regular end.cry is far superior especially with warbringer.

The juggernaut option gustuv9999 mentioned is not only good on paper, its also very good when accually used. :)
A CWDT setup as juggernaut is also something one can consider using but keep in mind that you would need to give up on either the kaoms heart & losing alot health or give up on one of the supportive gem setups if you want to keep kaoms.

About the merc. Izaro part: If you're not playing carelessly, he should be doable even when only having 4k life.
I recommand having at least 5k tho!

"
Anavels wrote:

Thats depends if you feel like you need the charges or not.
For lower tier content (white and yellow maps) I usually never use charges.
When it comes to harder content (red maps with crazy modi, atziri, other hard hitting bosses and so on) I use them.
When to use and when not to use is up to you to decide. :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Thanks! i'm still a pretty low level so that's great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info