[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

So I went with this build after gathering some currency in Breach. I chose slayer over berserker. I'm Level 88 with 6.5k HP and going for 90. DPS with conc effect and buffs in hideout is exactly 82k, normal mapping 157k (buffs, potions, charges, vaal haste, inc area gem), peak 293k (buffs, potions, charges, totem, conc, vaal haste). Pretty good levelling experience. Definitely a solid build. Here are my items.
Total cost: axe 12ex, gloves 28c, belt 20c, rings 25c and 5c, amulet 15c, boots 18c, body 32c, jewels around 10c for each. I wanted to be capped for anything possible so i have over 200 of each resist (ele weakness, curses etc)

Last edited by Avrai on Jan 20, 2017, 3:15:41 PM
Id run a lab or two and drop some stuff on your gloves and boots.

free 12% attack speed is pretty nice
Last edited by qitip on Jan 21, 2017, 12:00:25 PM
I'm playing a variant of this build as my first character in Breach Hardcore. I'm level 73 and just made it past Merciless Dominus. Elemental Resistances capped, 5k HP, 9k tooltip DPS. I'd love some pointers on where I go from here; which upgrades should I aim for in what order, and what content should I expect to be able to do relatively safely farm?

Spoiler

Is worth it playing with cyclone instead of eq ? Eq is not my favourite skill.
Here is a bit of a feedback from a grateful user.

I went for this build respeccing from half self improvised cyclone jugg.

Had to get used to leap slamming all over the place for a day or two but now i feel so much more in control of a fight compared to what it was before.

The build is quite expensive in it's final form but perfectly playable on lower tiers of content using cheap substitutes like Hezmana along with any 6l life armour. Playing pretty casually cuz of a fulltime job it took me a month of farming to grab all the pieces.

For comfortable mapping i prefer using Veruso for shock immunity and replace WED with Endurace charge on melee stun not to waste time on war cry during the drill. For the bossfight i replace it with WED. Most of the figths end quickly and effortless should you know possible oneshot mechanics and avoid them.
Is this still viable for 2.5?

Got a similar version of this together. Still need to get my flasks done properly, but it is going quite strong at the moment. Got 5.8k hp and 50k hideout dps with totem up (unbuffed) with inc AOE in, and still got quite a few life, damage, and ascendancy nodes to go.

edit: at 84 I am up to 72k in hideout with no flasks or buffs and inc AOE now, 175k with totem/flask/charges in maps., 324k with conc effect.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Mar 30, 2017, 8:48:58 PM
HOAas and Hatred same time on this build one has %70 mana reverv the other has 35. How can we able to turn on both same time?

"
maximillean wrote:
HOAas and Hatred same time on this build one has %70 mana reverv the other has 35. How can we able to turn on both same time?

Herald of ash is 35%, Hatred is 50%. Once you get to a sufficient level, you should have more than enough mana unreserved. If yours are reserving more, you likely linked a support gem to them without realizing it.
is this outdated or we good to go 2.6 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info