[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Is it worth getting Voidheart when I already have Disfavour ?
"
Molochmane wrote:
Thanks for sharing your build. Read a few marauders guides and this fits my fast pace playing style. I noticed this build requires alot of paying attention (flask and what not)...most of my deaths are from misclicks or running unid phys reflect maps (ouch).

HP 7520 ish
resist over capped

90 k dps avg with fortify

Spoiler

Glad ur enjoying the build!
Also yes it requires some attention at least when running high tier content just as most other builds need the same attention. ;)

Also yeah, avoid phys reflect. x)

"
Kajiysor wrote:
Is it worth getting Voidheart when I already have Disfavour ?

Absolutly, yes! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Hey Zahkriisos

While i get the good rare equips, you have any unique's list for i using in this time?

thx :)
anyone know what filter the OP is using? oh sorry if this has been asked already.
IGN: The_Nutcase
Sorry for the very late answers to both of you! D:
Have been extremly busy in the past weeks!

"
cattarin wrote:
Hey Zahkriisos

While i get the good rare equips, you have any unique's list for i using in this time?

thx :)

Sure there are the usuall leveling items most people do use:

Goldrim for high all ele. res.
Tabula Rasa to go ham with dmg. early on.
Many unique weapon choices while leveling to keep your dmg. up to date. (check the poe wiki for that pls!)
2x loris lantern for alot all. res.
Astramentis for needed stats early on.

Thats about it really...
Try to allways keep ur res. caped or close to caped while leveling. Also when in doubt what to pick first: ALLWAYS pick Life% over dmg.% while leveling. Makes up for all the uniques lacking flat life.

"
ToxicXfi wrote:
anyone know what filter the OP is using? oh sorry if this has been asked already.

Thats the regular filter from Neversink! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Just rofled about that HC version. People tell what nodes to pick for hc even not playing it :D
"
killemall722 wrote:
Just rofled about that HC version. People tell what nodes to pick for hc even not playing it :D

A player with alot of time playing PoE and having alot experience doesn't need to play HC to know that being more defensive is more important there.
That simply is basic PoE knowledge. ;)

Should i go for Rapid Decay when using Disfavour (and optionally Voidheart too) ?
"
engelswut wrote:
Should i go for Rapid Decay when using Disfavour (and optionally Voidheart too) ?

If you want to focus on the DoTs instead of going phys + elemental then using a gem setup with rapid decay is fine! :)
Earthquake - Less Duration - Melee Physical Dmg. - Faster Attacks/Multistrike/Fortify (whatever you prefer!) - Rapid Decay - Inc.AoE/Conc.Effect.

You would have to change your auras as well tho!
Drop Hatred and use Blasphemy + Vulnurability to further boost physical and DoT dmg.

Cheers Zahkriisos!

Just killed Uber Izaro as Juggernaut, very solid build. No Voidheart but 6L Disfavour. 6k Life | 3,7k Armour.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tooltip Buffed:
Spoiler

Last edited by engelswut on Aug 10, 2016, 5:39:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info