[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Bobyblow wrote:
By the way Say_Ten, it's better to running blood rage with hatred or haste ?
i tried haste today and dammit with blood rage and vaal haste in addition it's crazy in term of attack speed but it seems that make less dps than hatred =/

definitely hatred
Hey Say_Ten, could you advise me anything about my current dagger version of your build ?
I seem to have some issues getting trough my current level.
(Note that i usualy use LS/Curse on Hit/Assassin's mark but I went for Crate/Cdamage/Multistrike to clear from range).
"
CloakedJester wrote:
Hey Say_Ten, could you advise me anything about my current dagger version of your build ?
(Note that i usualy use LS/Curse on Hit/Assassin's mark but I went for Crate/Cdamage/Multistrike to clear from range).

Did you read about daggers in the FAQ section?

Trying to view on my phone is aids so I’ll have to look later
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CloakedJester wrote:

I read all of the tabs, but I feel like there is something more needed to make your build work with daggers(at my state, I mean).
Last edited by CloakedJester on Oct 16, 2017, 5:37:04 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Bobyblow wrote:
By the way Say_Ten, it's better to running blood rage with hatred or haste ?
i tried haste today and dammit with blood rage and vaal haste in addition it's crazy in term of attack speed but it seems that make less dps than hatred =/

definitely hatred

great ! effectively, it's definitely the best choice, for the moment i can reach more than 210K DPS on dual strikes (maybe even more with the power charges and frenzy charges thanks to blood rage)

Can you check my skill tree and my stuff please ? Is that okay for you ? For the moment i have 685 points of MANA and 5284 points of LIFE

i just think that my claws are not enough efficient for the moment =/
Last edited by Bobyblow on Oct 17, 2017, 11:55:30 AM
Last edited by Baylenthesky on Oct 4, 2019, 12:22:44 AM
Have i been forsaken ?
Last edited by CloakedJester on Oct 18, 2017, 10:38:07 AM
great ! effectively, it's definitely the best choice, for the moment i can reach more than 210K DPS on dual strikes (maybe even more with the power charges and frenzy charges thanks to blood rage)

Can you check my skill tree and my stuff please ? Is that okay for you ? For the moment i have 685 points of MANA and 5284 points of LIFE

i just think that my claws are not enough efficient for the moment =/
"

your gear is so legit man, i'm kind of stuck up in finding better gears now, not even passed 100k damages without flask lol, the bosses in higher tier are really troubling. You lookin around in poe.trade rite ?

yes mate ! almost all my stuff come from there, i've just crafted the rest
Last edited by Bobyblow on Oct 18, 2017, 3:05:41 PM
"
CloakedJester wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CloakedJester wrote:

I read all of the tabs, but I feel like there is something more needed to make your build work with daggers(at my state, I mean).

go get the dagger wheel via the Mind Drinker path. that way you will have mana leech and can ditch the mana/life leech combo node by the duelist. you can also ditch the ambidexterity stuff to assist getting more dagger nodes. lastly, you aren't using two jewel sockets, which i would get on top of
"
CloakedJester wrote:
Have i been forsaken ?

sorry dude i was on work travel for 2 weeks in the desert and i had little time...but i got you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info