[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

No email, sorry.

Can you use a translator or are you not allowed on Google?

Do your best and I’ll do mine.

Or...find someone who understand Chinese and English well and have them translate for you
Last edited by Say_Ten on Oct 21, 2017, 9:20:39 AM
"
Say_Ten wrote:

You are missing a lot of flat phys on your jewelry and gloves...also Bino’s isn’t exactly a straight DPS dagger. Best things are the high base crit (with some multi) and the life regen.

I would work on your gear first. There’s nothing special that you’re going to need if that’s what you’re asking...the gear would be the same.

Or can you be more specific?

What are the next daggers, and stats I should aim for now, basicaly.(My spec just changed a lot tho, and it already feels better).
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Bobyblow wrote:

Yeah i'm only level 87 for the moment so i cant add some point to the claws nodes, there'is maybe some point that i can remove for the 2 claws nodes that i missing ? i know that i have to put some points on life also but it's ok i don't die on tier 9 or 10 maps!
Good to read that effectively i don't have flat phys on my gloves, this is all what i found on the POE trade for the moment =/
I'll keep searching, i'll try to find a better M&I jewel so !
which jewel is not good actually ? what kind of jewel should i choose ?

thanks again man you're awesome ! =D
If you have any reccomandation i'll take them !

In my ideal gear section I believe I pasted a link to a search for jewels on the trade website

Yeah i used your by the way and put some more specifics filters (too much choices xD)
so actually i changed the jewels and some points what do you think ? Seems good or legit ?
i Still can't find gloves with flat phys on it with the same basic good stat dammit it's seems rare as gloves ! x(
Hi Say_Ten, first time POE player here and I decided to go with your amazing build for my first character.

At the moment, I've kind of runned into a roadblock around tier 12 maps, mainly with regards to survivability. Wondering if you can give me any advice on gear upgrades and such. Thanks!
"
CloakedJester wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

You are missing a lot of flat phys on your jewelry and gloves...also Bino’s isn’t exactly a straight DPS dagger. Best things are the high base crit (with some multi) and the life regen.

I would work on your gear first. There’s nothing special that you’re going to need if that’s what you’re asking...the gear would be the same.

What are the next daggers, and stats I should aim for now, basicaly.(My spec just changed a lot tho, and it already feels better).

same stats for claws would work well. i would ideally go for high attack speed (ambusher) but try to get at least 7.5 base crit, 300pdps and a bare minimum of 1.5aps. extra crit multi is a plus.

as far as passives, i would probably ditch heartseeker and duality and go for the claw wheel and nightstalker. if you can manage to get some mana leech on your gear, you can take the power charge instead of the mana leech on the way to the dagger wheel. also make sure you pick up constitution. get rid of the two 5% life nodes you have already taken and do that since 5+14>5+5
"
Bobyblow wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Bobyblow wrote:

Yeah i'm only level 87 for the moment so i cant add some point to the claws nodes, there'is maybe some point that i can remove for the 2 claws nodes that i missing ? i know that i have to put some points on life also but it's ok i don't die on tier 9 or 10 maps!
Good to read that effectively i don't have flat phys on my gloves, this is all what i found on the POE trade for the moment =/
I'll keep searching, i'll try to find a better M&I jewel so !
which jewel is not good actually ? what kind of jewel should i choose ?

thanks again man you're awesome ! =D
If you have any reccomandation i'll take them !

In my ideal gear section I believe I pasted a link to a search for jewels on the trade website

Yeah i used your by the way and put some more specifics filters (too much choices xD)
so actually i changed the jewels and some points what do you think ? Seems good or legit ?
i Still can't find gloves with flat phys on it with the same basic good stat dammit it's seems rare as gloves ! x(

jewels are dope now! flat phys is a mod you can't craft on gloves, so in your searches, i would put that in there along with high (70+) life. then you can add another group and do a sum of all resists to find something decent that you can either craft your own attack speed onto or craft another resist onto if it already has IAS
"
Wilexande wrote:
Hi Say_Ten, first time POE player here and I decided to go with your amazing build for my first character.

At the moment, I've kind of runned into a roadblock around tier 12 maps, mainly with regards to survivability. Wondering if you can give me any advice on gear upgrades and such. Thanks!

are your resists capped? do you know what you are dying to exactly?

what's your life pool? looks like it is probably a LITTLE lower than ideal based on gear...
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CloakedJester wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

same stats for claws would work well. i would ideally go for high attack speed (ambusher) but try to get at least 7.5 base crit, 300pdps and a bare minimum of 1.5aps. extra crit multi is a plus.

as far as passives, i would probably ditch heartseeker and duality and go for the claw wheel and nightstalker. if you can manage to get some mana leech on your gear, you can take the power charge instead of the mana leech on the way to the dagger wheel. also make sure you pick up constitution. get rid of the two 5% life nodes you have already taken and do that since 5+14>5+5

You mean the dagger wheel? It's on my way as i level.
The problem now, is that i ditched ambidextry for duality, and if i take constitution duality comes just on my way.
Also, what should i aim for mana leech on(and you told me to get that mind drinker instead of the dual leech node) ?
Last edited by CloakedJester on Oct 27, 2017, 5:01:17 AM
Last edited by Baylenthesky on Oct 4, 2019, 12:21:56 AM
Hi! I've had a lots of blast levelling this character so far but at lvl 40 i seem to be lacking in damage. Could you help me out and find what im doing wrong? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info