[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CloakedJester wrote:
Have i been forsaken ?

sorry dude i was on work travel for 2 weeks in the desert and i had little time...but i got you

It's fine i'm just kidding, didn't expect the "later" as in "two weeks later".
"
Bobyblow wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Bobyblow wrote:
By the way Say_Ten, it's better to running blood rage with hatred or haste ?
i tried haste today and dammit with blood rage and vaal haste in addition it's crazy in term of attack speed but it seems that make less dps than hatred =/

definitely hatred

great ! effectively, it's definitely the best choice, for the moment i can reach more than 210K DPS on dual strikes (maybe even more with the power charges and frenzy charges thanks to blood rage)

Can you check my skill tree and my stuff please ? Is that okay for you ? For the moment i have 685 points of MANA and 5284 points of LIFE

i just think that my claws are not enough efficient for the moment =/

you're missing a few claw nodes, one of your jewels isn't great (by the scion) and you don't have flat phys on your gloves (but you do have an awesome enchant on the BoR). 210k without charges is very good. you can also buy a better M&I jewel with a max roll. the life will just come with levels. respec some damage into life if you're having trouble, but your gear isn't the problem.
"
CloakedJester wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CloakedJester wrote:
Have i been forsaken ?

sorry dude i was on work travel for 2 weeks in the desert and i had little time...but i got you

lol. but the response was only two DAYS late. now go kill shit.

great ! effectively, it's definitely the best choice, for the moment i can reach more than 210K DPS on dual strikes (maybe even more with the power charges and frenzy charges thanks to blood rage)

Can you check my skill tree and my stuff please ? Is that okay for you ? For the moment i have 685 points of MANA and 5284 points of LIFE

i just think that my claws are not enough efficient for the moment =/

"
you're missing a few claw nodes, one of your jewels isn't great (by the scion) and you don't have flat phys on your gloves (but you do have an awesome enchant on the BoR). 210k without charges is very good. you can also buy a better M&I jewel with a max roll. the life will just come with levels. respec some damage into life if you're having trouble, but your gear isn't the problem.

Yeah i'm only level 87 for the moment so i cant add some point to the claws nodes, there'is maybe some point that i can remove for the 2 claws nodes that i missing ? i know that i have to put some points on life also but it's ok i don't die on tier 9 or 10 maps!
Good to read that effectively i don't have flat phys on my gloves, this is all what i found on the POE trade for the moment =/
I'll keep searching, i'll try to find a better M&I jewel so !
which jewel is not good actually ? what kind of jewel should i choose ?

thanks again man you're awesome ! =D
If you have any reccomandation i'll take them !
Last edited by Bobyblow on Oct 18, 2017, 4:29:34 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CloakedJester wrote:

What response, you still haven't said anything.

Never mind just totaly missed the message above*
(Last edit, i hope) I found the node you were talking about, he'll fit just right to get my jewel slots once i finished filling the daggers, I just feel like my dps isn't even keeping up with claws, not to say being higher.

And all the daggers nodes are already on my list.

Also, any advice on modification i should bring to my build before i can go look for my BoR ?
(I mean not normal, not ideal stats)
Last edited by CloakedJester on Oct 18, 2017, 5:50:58 PM
Hello!

Is this build good for a scion? I want a melee scion build with claws.
Hello, I'm a Chinese player. Only contact the game for two months. Someone from the China forum has sent this 2.6 BD. Now 3. 0, and before have different, I like this BD, so find your post, I hope you can get your experience. But because of the network and language problems, it is very difficult to see your article. I want to get your email and communicate with you, can you? I really appreciate it.
"
Bobyblow wrote:

Yeah i'm only level 87 for the moment so i cant add some point to the claws nodes, there'is maybe some point that i can remove for the 2 claws nodes that i missing ? i know that i have to put some points on life also but it's ok i don't die on tier 9 or 10 maps!
Good to read that effectively i don't have flat phys on my gloves, this is all what i found on the POE trade for the moment =/
I'll keep searching, i'll try to find a better M&I jewel so !
which jewel is not good actually ? what kind of jewel should i choose ?

thanks again man you're awesome ! =D
If you have any reccomandation i'll take them !

In my ideal gear section I believe I pasted a link to a search for jewels on the trade website
"
CloakedJester wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CloakedJester wrote:

What response, you still haven't said anything.

Never mind just totaly missed the message above*
(Last edit, i hope) I found the node you were talking about, he'll fit just right to get my jewel slots once i finished filling the daggers, I just feel like my dps isn't even keeping up with claws, not to say being higher.

And all the daggers nodes are already on my list.

Also, any advice on modification i should bring to my build before i can go look for my BoR ?
(I mean not normal, not ideal stats)

You are missing a lot of flat phys on your jewelry and gloves...also Bino’s isn’t exactly a straight DPS dagger. Best things are the high base crit (with some multi) and the life regen.

I would work on your gear first. There’s nothing special that you’re going to need if that’s what you’re asking...the gear would be the same.

Or can you be more specific?
"
Furyheart93 wrote:
Hello!

Is this build good for a scion? I want a melee scion build with claws.

It would be less DPS but you could benefit from other ascendancies so you could do it and still be strong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info