[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
JamieVapeZ wrote:
Can u Add Pastebin Please ....

someone did that a handful of pages back. i don't know what that is or how to do it. i'm a caveman.
Last edited by Baylenthesky on Oct 4, 2019, 12:24:29 AM
By the wa Say_Ten i'm looking to upgrades my claws, i wonder how did you found or crafted yours
what is the method in general to have good claws like yours ?
"
Bobyblow wrote:
By the wa Say_Ten i'm looking to upgrades my claws, i wonder how did you found or crafted yours
what is the method in general to have good claws like yours ?

unless you're prepared to spend a lot of currency and/or you really know what you're doing, just buy them from someone on poe.trade

to beat ToA, you need to be looking for 1.75aps, 7.5 crit, 280pdps. ideally higher but it depends on what you want to spend.

Thanks for the tips Say-Ten ! i found two good one really cheap i feel lucky ! it's better now
Adios ToH !
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
JamieVapeZ wrote:
Can u Add Pastebin Please ....

someone did that a handful of pages back. i don't know what that is or how to do it. i'm a caveman.

LOL.

Just tell them to import it themselves from your character in PoB. It's not that fucking difficult. Lazy cunts.
Hey Say_Ten!

Can you please look at my character sheet and tell me how I can easily and cheaply (don't have much currency =C ) upgrade my build to be better?

Right now I will swap one of the Heups with flat phys, accuracy, resists and life.
But what to do next?
"
Kyran0th wrote:
Hey Say_Ten!

Can you please look at my character sheet and tell me how I can easily and cheaply (don't have much currency =C ) upgrade my build to be better?

Right now I will swap one of the Heups with flat phys, accuracy, resists and life.
But what to do next?

idk man i think u need at least 1 Unset ring for the Blood Rage skill

i found that skill really helpful and also plus som nice damges and frenzy stacks
"
Kyran0th wrote:
Hey Say_Ten!

But what to do next?

As Baylenthesky mentioned, you should be running blood rage, so pick up a good unset.

You've also taken zero jewel sockets, so i'm gonna smack you. if you at least spec into the one to the right of the ranger and use Might and Influence, you can ditch melee splash and use Ruthless, which is fucking ruthless.

your diamond ring is fine, but scour that STR off and put on something more useful, like a resist. your amulet is fucking great and all your other gear is pretty good too.

more levels, more skill points, jewel sockets, win.

then when you get bored of killing everything in 1 second, you can upgrade your weapons and kill everything in 0.5 seconds.
By the way Say_Ten, it's better to running blood rage with hatred or haste ?
i tried haste today and dammit with blood rage and vaal haste in addition it's crazy in term of attack speed but it seems that make less dps than hatred =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info