[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
iveldraw wrote:
I have a similar question

my new gloves
is this a good enchant for them?

nice gloves

spite is actually one of my favorites. it's like free arctic breath. however, being edict, it is second-tier in terms of power level. i would run uber lab and upgrade it to something "commandment" based eventually
Thanks for the reply. I think I will keep my boots as is since with bloodrage and a gemini claw, the 0.2% extra leech doesnt seem worth it when I could be chancing a dual strike enchant. And for the jewels isnt there too many possible mods to exalt? i have about 5 exalts was trying to save up for one of the higher 300+ dps claws. right now with my gear i have exactly 75 res so maps that mess me up are minus res, reflect, and vulnerability. after i level i will definitely try out the guardians and farm better enchantments. Thanks!
Can u Add Pastebin Please ....
more vid about bosskill? Im curious guardians/shapers.
I'm the shadow of your shadow, Say_Ten's Shadow...
Look at my character x)
How u can use body armor with BoR?
Heyho, quick question. im pretty new to poe so i started out in standart league with a buddy and tried creating my own dual-strike "kinda" shadow. mid-way through i deceided to just swap to your guide instead. im kinda at a point now where i tryed my first tier 11 corrupted map and i gotta say i kinda stuck at the mapboss. i just get rndly 1shot if im not jumping around using only lightningstrike. would be awsome if u could gimme some feedback on my gear and what i should improve to make farming eaier (with the least effort possible, time and money wise.)
thx in advance.! Cheers

char-link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/backpaddl/characters
"
Bobyblow wrote:
I'm the shadow of your shadow, Say_Ten's Shadow...
Look at my character x)

looking good

not like that tho
"
Trueerwu wrote:
How u can use body armor with BoR?

you can't. you put it on before the BoR and you can store and level gems in there
"
backpaddl wrote:
Heyho, quick question. im pretty new to poe so i started out in standart league with a buddy and tried creating my own dual-strike "kinda" shadow. mid-way through i deceided to just swap to your guide instead. im kinda at a point now where i tryed my first tier 11 corrupted map and i gotta say i kinda stuck at the mapboss. i just get rndly 1shot if im not jumping around using only lightningstrike. would be awsome if u could gimme some feedback on my gear and what i should improve to make farming eaier (with the least effort possible, time and money wise.)
thx in advance.! Cheers

char-link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/backpaddl/characters

your life is probably too low and your amulet, while popular, does not help you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info