[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
This build looks awesome. Is it viable for HC? Will I be dying like crazy?

I don't recommend it for HC unless A) you are a good player and/or B) don't mind dying to some typical shit that annoys everyone that plays this game
"
Saucette69 wrote:
I have Might And Influence, and yes you can take it out.

Why don't we use Onslaught by the way ?

May i have another gear check ? i have 1 ex 100c right now to upgrade (my ring probably).

Thanks

just sent you a message. and do you mean the skill gem? i don't prefer on-kill mechanics over passive bonuses since bosses are the toughest thing in the game and many times it's 1 on 1 in the arena...that being said, there are plenty of bosses that have adds and it would make map clearing faster/safer. really a toss up, but i'm sticking to my guns.
how do get 5k life? ive been doing the math and I don't get it. I'm lvl 69 my hp is 2971 ive got hp on all gear though none of it is super special but totals at 373 to max life, from passives I get 105%+ to max health, my str 120 so that's worth 60, still trying to buy the BoR and two ToA but they are expensive on xbox lol.
"
Vox_Silencio wrote:
how do get 5k life? ive been doing the math and I don't get it. I'm lvl 69 my hp is 2971 ive got hp on all gear though none of it is super special but totals at 373 to max life, from passives I get 105%+ to max health, my str 120 so that's worth 60, still trying to buy the BoR and two ToA but they are expensive on xbox lol.

Give it some time. Everything will get cheaper. Technically you can get more life from a helm and armor (160 vs. at least 240).

And as far as life, trust me on it. Make sure you take all the big life nodes, have a lot of life on all your gear pieces and get life on your two extra jewel sockets. Part of it is just leveling. I'm level 95...that's 26 more passives than you. If you want life first, skip damage nodes and take life nodes.
"
Vox_Silencio wrote:

it's ok I had 3.2k or something like that, now (lvl 86) I have 5k and when i take off something (amulet or BoR) decreased to 4.5k, take off both, boooom -1k. Keep up and don't forget about strength u know this is life also
i just love the fact that i can run any unique body part for cosmetic now since the BoR is equipped

lol i love the Cloak of Flame part.
"
Baylenthesky wrote:
i just love the fact that i can run any unique body part for cosmetic now since the BoR is equipped

lol i love the Cloak of Flame part.

it's the little things...
Say_Ten, first character I have really played in POE and I am loving this build. About 77 now and starting to feel a bit squishy, sometimes I am getting oneshotted in T6 maps. Can you have a look at me and let me know where I should upgrade gear next? Trying to move over into a reliable higher tier maps build. Thank you for this info!
Hi, dou you think this build would be viable berseker? You get close to it in the tree

Also what do you think of carrying a bloodseeker in one of the hands?

Pseudo Vaal Pact
"
ReddFox wrote:
Say_Ten, first character I have really played in POE and I am loving this build. About 77 now and starting to feel a bit squishy, sometimes I am getting oneshotted in T6 maps. Can you have a look at me and let me know where I should upgrade gear next? Trying to move over into a reliable higher tier maps build. Thank you for this info!

You need to unhide your character tab in the forum privacy options...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info