[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Karibean12 wrote:
Hi, dou you think this build would be viable berseker? You get close to it in the tree

Also what do you think of carrying a bloodseeker in one of the hands?

Pseudo Vaal Pact

both of those options would drop your DPS but boost survivability. its really up to you. you can run this build as any duelist class or ranger class totally fine if you don't want to go assassinatin shit.
OK done! Thanks!
Hey. Great guide, following it has been a fun experience. Questions: after optimizing HP and changing from the 30% critical to the more life tree I have 6k HP but still feel squishy. All my gear has really good life rolls so getting it higher would only yield maybe 200 to 300 more HP. Is this enough to do the endgame bosses? Currently farming shaped strands and I might try to get better weapons to boost my DPS. Do u have recommended stats or tips for the endgame bosses?
Hi, great guide mate! Just came back to PoE after years, your guide saved my ass.

I have a question:

Would it be better to go for a pure physical damage build without crits when using vaal pact to make sure the DPS is constant for life leech? I don't have LoH claws and I'm poor like a bum sauce cracker right now...
"
ReddFox wrote:
OK done! Thanks!

taming is good in general and good for elemental builds, more specifically, but not really ideal for this build. ideally you would get one unset ring and maybe skill the vaal skill for an OP steel ring.

armor is ok but realize you are going from a 7L (BoR) to a 5L and you are also missing on out one of the biggest benefits of using an armor, which is the ability to get more life with a helm (250ish). devoto's is a meta helm but if you're gonna use a helm without any life on it either go abyssus for max dps or rat's nest. not saying devoto's is bad but you can get more dps, more life or more whatever from something else.

belt should be replaced with a good rare leather belt with 125+ life and tri res

boots are horrible and you should know that lol

gloves are standard crit gloves but they were nerfed awhile ago and i prefer rare gloves for dps

also, follow my flask guide
"
godwinwey wrote:
Hey. Great guide, following it has been a fun experience. Questions: after optimizing HP and changing from the 30% critical to the more life tree I have 6k HP but still feel squishy. All my gear has really good life rolls so getting it higher would only yield maybe 200 to 300 more HP. Is this enough to do the endgame bosses? Currently farming shaped strands and I might try to get better weapons to boost my DPS. Do u have recommended stats or tips for the endgame bosses?

youre in great shape dude. some of your gear is better than mine. i would get better enchants on your helm and gloves. the boots are fine...could obviously be better with an uber lab enchant but up to you if you wanna re-roll them X amount of times til you get something you want.

fix your life flask. you want straight up instant recovery or half instant, half fast. see my character's inventory.

i would probably exalt the jewel that is closer to the scion. the other one you could probably find a better one but you could exalt that too if YDGAF.

there are no recommended stats for endgame bosses. you're there already. you just need to play well. this build doesn't have a ton of defense so you have to always fortify and always be hitting shit.

just be smart on map mods. i posted about that a few pages back i think. also avoid bosses that everyone hates if you don't have to run them. i've been running abyss maps like clockwork with pretty much any mod except reflect. if you've just leveled and have never tried the guardians, you should give it a shot to learn the fights. you could also watch videos on youtube to prep yourself.

if you have more questions, let me know
"
MrMort wrote:
Hi, great guide mate! Just came back to PoE after years, your guide saved my ass.

I have a question:

Would it be better to go for a pure physical damage build without crits when using vaal pact to make sure the DPS is constant for life leech? I don't have LoH claws and I'm poor like a bum sauce cracker right now...

vaal pact leeches instantly, so you just want to produce as much damage as possible. you will still have to worry about reflect. i don't use VP, personally.

as far as claws, buy two wasp nest claws. they are bum-sauce-cracker-cheap.
Hi, thanks for the Guide it´s really fun to play!
I have a simple Question :D
Got a 60 % Increased Dual Strike crit. chancee enchant on my BoR. Is this a good enchant at all or should i go for inc. Dual Strike dmg?
I have a similar question

my new gloves
is this a good enchant for them?
"
Apophis243 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the Guide it´s really fun to play!
I have a simple Question :D
Got a 60 % Increased Dual Strike crit. chancee enchant on my BoR. Is this a good enchant at all or should i go for inc. Dual Strike dmg?

Yes, that's very good. I would (eventually) buy another BoR and you can use that one to try to get a better enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info