[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Say_Ten wrote:
well fuckers, GEAR UP

2.6 is bringing buffs to one handed weapons, claw nodes and you can get a legacy BoR

see you in hell

will do! deff going with this build this league
Anybody thought about how this could be done with The Scourge?
"
Say_Ten wrote:
well fuckers, GEAR UP

2.6 is bringing buffs to one handed weapons, claw nodes and you can get a legacy BoR

see you in hell

i rolled this near the end of last league, although i did it with daggers, and had an absolute blast with it.

this build levels really fast, i was using dual wield as soon as possible.

yeah GGG is kind of taking the fun out of melee, but fuck it, i want to play melee.

see you in hell, i'll bring the booze :-)
hi,

i was looking at umbra & soup's berserker variation of this build and i gotta say that the cloaked in savagery looks like a real nice to have especially with vaal pact.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986

i only got to about t10-t11 maps last league cuz i started this build late, so i'm wondering about the difference between the two approaches when you get to t13+ maps.

Hi Say_Ten !

First of all, I still have not tried your build yet but I'm definitely going for it in Legacy league, because from what I can see it's really interesting, as I prefer melee approach, so thank you for sharing it.
Just like you wrote, overall buff in 2.6: 1h weap buff. Claws changes(?). BoR legacy. And the fact that I'm not 'pro uber 1 shot boss deathless shaper meta etc' player, just a casual hack'n'slasher is why I'm here anyway. Good times. :)

However, got a few questions. Forgive me if it sounds like a noob or whatever as I'm not sure if it's somewhere in the comments above, but:

1) Could you update the skill tree for the upcoming league or provide one with poeplanner ? (not sure if it's done already or are there any minor/major changes but will much appreciate any info about it)

2) Could you link up your jewels ? maybe there are new uniques incoming, I don't know, but that would be helpful

3) About weapons, what do you think about Touch of Anguish ? Is it 'viable' ? If so, should I try double ToA or maybe 1xToA/1x rare or completely try sth new?

4) Any thoughts about Shaper's Touch ? But then again cap res might be difficult

5) I have not noticed, maybe I'm blind, but is there a relevant path in ascension, i.e. which skill first and so on ?

I think that's all, at least for now ;) Thanks ^^

PS I can't wait when I'll slice and dice mobs tommorrow, will provide feedback :)
Last edited by Tayatoshi on Mar 2, 2017, 11:56:52 AM
"
drtrollington wrote:
hey

ive been leveling a shadow following this build when it was 2.5(absolutely loving it), are there any major tree changes for the build with 2.6. Im only lvl 43. I thought i read that they moved where vitality void was in the tree and some other things, and didnt know if this was going affect where my points go.

then again i dont know if they have a working 2.6 skill tree to play with up yet.

thanks

about to update the tree links, but no, nothing too major, though it might be worth grabbing the claw nodes they buffed a little north of where i would normally stop.

check back in a few minutes on the first page...
Nice build, will definitely try it this league!
"
narutorage wrote:
Nice build, will definitely try it this league!

good luck, and hit me up in game if you need help
do u plan on using the dual strike gem this league?
"
xyoda wrote:
do u plan on using the dual strike gem this league?

all day every day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info