[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
CarachVectus wrote:
Could this be viable with dual sword usage too? Im really not fond of claws.. thanks! :)

Yes, you can dual wield whatever you want

Daggers would be highest DPS if you took the dagger tree nodes

Thanks! Im quite new so i still feel a little overwhelmed by the passive skills. :D
"
Say_Ten wrote:
Weapons, unset ring, belt and gloves are fine for now.

Else find stuff with life and res on it

You won't have to trade yet to find upgrades

I haven't changed much, haven't found much gear and finally traded for a BoH. lvl 77 now and getting blasted by malachi. not sure where to go for upgrades, I'm thinking some claws to start to get attacking faster?

That helm is slick, things are melting fast now.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jan 29, 2017, 5:02:11 PM
"
teknik1200 wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
Weapons, unset ring, belt and gloves are fine for now.

Else find stuff with life and res on it

You won't have to trade yet to find upgrades

I haven't changed much, haven't found much gear and finally traded for a BoH. lvl 77 now and getting blasted by malachi. not sure where to go for upgrades, I'm thinking some claws to start to get attacking faster?

That helm is slick, things are melting fast now.

Merciless Malachai is no joke. Not dying in there comes down to skill almost always because there are pre-programmed things he does and you can't just kill him instantly. It's like when you kill an Izaro phase but he's still attacking for another 10 seconds because cheating.

Still need better gear. Send me a request and let me know what time you'll be online.
Thanks, I added you. I play sunday, monday a lot and after work the rest of the week whenever work ends. I own a bar and tend to work a lot.
"
teknik1200 wrote:
Thanks, I added you. I play sunday, monday a lot and after work the rest of the week whenever work ends. I own a bar and tend to work a lot.

What time is that? I'm on Eastern, USA. (GMT -5:00).
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
teknik1200 wrote:

I would also like to be your friend in game pretty plox!

Right now I'm deciding between claws or daggers...good thing I haven't spec'ed into any masteries. (Right now I'm wearing 1 claw 1 dagger ._.)

Also been having a hard time getting that dual-strike on my BoR, are you still selling yours? :P
"
blizz99 wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
teknik1200 wrote:

I would also like to be your friend in game pretty plox!

Right now I'm deciding between claws or daggers...good thing I haven't spec'ed into any masteries. (Right now I'm wearing 1 claw 1 dagger ._.)

Also been having a hard time getting that dual-strike on my BoR, are you still selling yours? :P

Haha. You got it.

Have a decent jewel that is both Claw and dagger I could give you.

Had a BoR with 25% I was selling last league but don't have an extra this league (unless you're in standard)

Yeah i'm in standard lol.
"
blizz99 wrote:

Yeah i'm in standard lol.

haha ok. shoot me a request and next time i'm on ill hit you up.
Hey Say_Ten!

I am considering shadow build for starting the leauges and solo self-found thats coming up next league.
I have played this build last league and it was freaking awesome. Wanted to know your opinion on what shadow build is the best for solo self-found and weather this build can be on of those because I would love to try this again :D

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info