3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

UMBRA & SOUP & ROGUE'S
DUAL STRIKER LEECHTANK

A HISTORY OF STRIKING,
WHY & HOW IT WORKS

This build was created by me (Umbra) a month after the deployment of the 1.0 update nearly 4 years ago in November 2013, but he simply was not the mob thrasher you know him to be today until v1.1 released when I combined Dual Strike with...
Spoiler
the new Bringer of Rain helmet released with that patch. It granted insane APS and DPS but allowed passives to go into life and so the Dual Striker Leech tank was finally born. It was as if the helm was made just for that horrible but fun skill gem. From the getgo this build was a challenge, as it attempted to stop all deaths with high life pool but without losing dps, which it achieved after great effort by patch 1.3. The game inherently forces players to choose max dps + low life, high life + low dps or somewhere in the middle. Dual strike needed both, and it was intensely difficult to pull off but I finally took him down Atziri's throat after tons of experimenting, min/maxing passives and special gear selection until the wild murderer you love now was born with one of the worst melee gems in the entire game. In 2.0, strikers more easily attained higher life but nothing much changed. Atziri was killable but Uber Atziri was simply impossible. Then Soup joined... and all of that changed.

Soup joined in the 2.4 update when my life was taking me away from gaming and striking was going stale. From that moment onward dual strike has since enjoyed his augmentations with Voidheart, budget gear and ascendancy classes. He made dual strike far more flexible with gear by introducing Belly of the Beast + Rare Helm combination and created a synergy with the Cloaked in Savagery ascendancy passive and Vaal Pact, granting 100% melee damage leeched as life instantly with the passive plus Vaal Pact instant life leech. From that moment on, our dual striker no longer died unless one-shot and he was the first striker to kill Uber Atiziri. But that simply wasn't enough. After Uber died, striking went viral and there were so many dual strikers running around suddenly that GGG buffed the gem, which made it possible to kill Shaper. That was 350,000 page views and 800 replies ago!!! He shortly after was the first striker to kill Shaper.

All dual strikers can now easily achieve 14 to 18 APS and 8k+ health pool, and passionate strikers who invest can reach 10k life with great gear. 250k budget build dps is considered +/- average and epic strikers reach over 700k since I augmented dual strike with the Might and Influence threshold gem, which both increases its single target dps and gives it splash damage, so you never have to swap gems when clearing or bossing.

And now in 3.0 a new friend has joined to keep Striking strong, Rogue, who even further optimized dual striking by tuning Soup's Voidheart striker that he used to kill Shaper and by tuning up Soup's budget build in the aftermath of 3.0's good and bad for striking. Rogue has also managed to implement swords and drop several expensive legacy gear pieces including annoying uniques like Soul Taker. Starting only at 5ex, dual strikers can tank T16 map bosses and can double boss all T15's maps while working their way up from budget to epic. Every step you take toward epic makes it more and more unlikely that a mob or enemy will kill you to the point where nothing can kill you at all except the Uber Trio, Uber Atziri and Shaper due to GGG's love for 20-40k damage one shot attacks.

~Umbra

Death of Shaper, by Soup

SHAPER DOWNED ZERO DEATHS BY FRIENDS
Spoiler

Deathless Shaper by Acmetri v3.0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD2Ydyadc1I
PoB: https://pastebin.com/HfDSVTJw

Deathless Shaper by SupportHotline v2.6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KR_3GKuEI&feature=youtu.be
DPS - http://imgur.com/a/ePnx7
Defensive - http://imgur.com/a/mDWkg
His gear was roughly 25-30ex, axe 20ex and Sin's Rebirth flask 5ex

UPDATED 09/14/2017
going on 4 years old, damn!

CREATOR & BUILD MANAGER NOV. '13 TO TODAY: Umbra_the_Wolf (me)
BUILD PARTNER MAY '16 RETIRED JUNE '17: Triwesterki (Soup)
BUILD PARTNER AS OF AUG. '17: Roguemjb (Rogue)
OUR MARAUDERS:
Penumbra_of_Eclipse (me)
Zombiesoup (Soup)
Mauloch (Rogue)
[*Soup and Rogue] are full build partners. Questions answered by them in the thread are authoritative

AT-A-GLANCE POWER OF DUAL STRIKER Read this
Do 5ex Budget build then gradually go full epic!
Spoiler
Shaper capable epic gear (tankable minus arena and his floor explosion attack)
U-Atz capable epic gear
Guardians T16 fully tankable with 5ex budget gear
U-Izaro tankable fully tankable with 5ex budget gear
T15 MAP DOUBLE BOSSES: fully tankable 2x bosses with 5ex budget gear
Atz at Apex: fully tankable with 5ex budget gear
See gear section for any boss specifics
*ALL LEAGUES CAPABLE* including hardcore league

WHY CHOOSE DUAL STRIKER? Just watch this
Spoiler
Overgrown Ruin T15, double boss corrupted ultra-tanking

https://youtu.be/O-eVGExx-gI
---------- at 19s I lagged, allowing you to see just how much actual damage I'm taking per second

"Abaxoth, the End of All That Is"
by Pashkudas with 5ex budget build
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ibSlp7vWo

= = = = = =POB code in
= = = = = = second comment

ALL GEAR OPTIONS
Spoiler

ROGUE'S MID-PRICED SHAPER KILLING GEAR

EPIC GEAR MOSTLY
ignore gems here

Pots are preferential, these are just options agreed by all to have great effectiveness
Weapons minimum APS 1.88 and all pDPS. Better having low pDPS with high APS.
Jewels should have 7% life, 8-12% APS each and melee phys. Fourth mod preferential.
Only siege axes work for those who want axes over swords.
75 life rare gear minimum to pass 7k life.

HOW TO HIT 10K LIFE?
Spoiler
To hit 9000-10k life you need
-ring + ammy 90 life
-30 life voidheart ring if ruthless void striker, or rare 90 life ring here helps a lot if not using voidheart
-200 life kaom boots
-85+ life gloves
-110-150 life helm
-120+ life belt
-175 life hybrid chest or perfect belly of beast chest
-lv94 to reach over 9000, lv100 to reach 10k with all life nodes for my endgame build

BUDGET GEAR CORE REPLACEMENTS FOR ABOVE
Can't afford or acquire legacy or epic gear listed above? We have you covered!
Get these below instead for budget Stiker! Can rock T16 & even double boss T15 maps

UBER ATZIRI & SHAPER ENDGAME CHOICES
(Legacy) Bringer 7500-8000 life with higher DPS but no chest armor, but can hit 75%/60% block chance w/ legacy Rumi potion
- - - OR
Rare Chest or Belly + Rare helm 8500-10,000 better survival of ultra boss attacks but slightly less DPS, little to no block. Very gear dependent.

GEAR THAT LOOKS
LIKE IT WOULD WORK
BUT ACTUALLY SUCKS

-no life
-no res
-damage isn't amazing for horrid tradeoffs
-These gloves are just a shortcut for Ruthless Heart setup, cutting corners to reach endgame is every bit as suicidal as it sounds. Nothing will beat rare gloves with 16% APS, 90 life, dual/tri-res, leech/str/or phys. dmg.
and only voidheart ring gives true bleed potential with minimal sacrifices for great DPS gains

-low life
-low res
-Bruthless Striker cannot even use that chaos, besides actual dmg. gain is low
-movement speed is almost useless for my build
-flask duration doesn't matter as my guy is not dependent on them
-melee damage is no better than a lazy master crafted mod or what can be found on a belt naturally
-leech won't even be noticed if the rest of your gear is correct

-melee dmg reduction is awful. The reduction will further reduce bleed, aura and flask bonuses etc... Tooltip increases but DPS is lower.
-dex gives nothing
-armor + evasion are shit for my build
-move speed does nothing helpful
-chaos res is meh, would need to cap it to see any true helpful difference (despite being at -60%)
-no life
-no res
The helm is absolute shit. Better off with the shittiest bringer of rain in the entire game than this

GEM SETUPS &
DUAL STRIKER VARIANTS
& EXPLANATIONS
Spoiler

Bringer of Rain has Multistrike, Faster Attacks and Melee Phys. Dmg gems built in
Gem order matters so plug gems in top-left then to bottom

Remember to use "Attack in Place" from POE keybind settings to dual strike without need for aiming or accidentally moving. Leap Slam and right before you hit hold both Attack in Place + Dual Strike to instantly attack when you land the slam

AoE via Melee Splash in jewel

"
roguemjb wrote:

Links by Rogue

1. My gear sucks because I only play the temp leagues
2. These links are not the end all be all of gem choices! Be creative and modify it to your playstyle!
3. Both set ups can be used with axes or swords, but using swords (not using Soul Taker) means giving up 1 aura, and it is easier to give up an aura with the Brutality set up. Swords allow for Whirling Blades and give a tad bit more dps and life potential, but axes with Soul Taker is much easier to learn with and can be changed later.

Chest

Dual Strike should initially be linked with Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks, and then Multistrike. Once you get a 5 link, get your Ruthless gem loaded. Ruthless Blows is solid damage and provides a brief stun. The 6th link will either be Bloodlust or Brutality, depending on the setup you choose, Ruthless Heart or Bruthless.

Helm and Gloves

CWDT should not be leveled past 3, feel free not to level it at all. Take care not to level Immortal Call past your CWDT level. Immortal Call will save you for a split second to let you leech back to full. Your curse, either Vulnerability or Enfeeble, will pop often, but again take care not to level it past CWDT. This is also where I stick the golem for the extra damage.

Your totem must have Chance to Bleed so that it can efficiently keep your target bleeding so that your Bloodlust gem will work properly. Maim not only provides more damage for linked skills, but has the line 'Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage', which means your Dual Strike will also have that 10-14% increased damage. I have Whirling Blades linked here because I more often use WB to charge into a pack rather than Leap Slam. Culling Strike can be used on totem instead with Whirling Blades if using axes, as is Umbra's preference.

Weapons

Leap Slam should be paired with Chance to Bleed, again for max Bloodlust uptime, and the Fortify provides extra mitigation when diving into a scarier pack. Vengeance can be used here as well, instead of Fortify. Feel free to use Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, but I think Fortify with this setup works best.

Lastly, this weapon holds your auras. If using Bloodlust, use Hatred and Herald of Ash. If using Soul Taker, use Arctic Armour as well, instead of Flicker Strike. If using Brutality, use Haste or Grace and Arctic Armour. Vengeance can be used here instead of Flicker Strike if preferred.

Motherfucking Boots

These things are godly. Try to get uncorrupted with a good uber lab enchant with as close to 200 life as possible. Not only do they give you Unwavering Stance, but you cannot be slowed by chill or by Temporal Chains, making your life significantly easier. These boots are amazing, get a pair ready to use for when you hit the required level.

No links, but I felt like addressing these anyway.

1. RUTHLESS HEART DUAL STRIKER
Dual Strike + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys. Dmg. Support
+ Ruthless Blows + Bloodlust

This set up uses Bloodlust for the 6th link and the unique ring Voidheart (legacy not necessary but very helpful) to give us near 100% bleed chance on Leap Slam and totem (and Whirling Blades if using swords).

-Harder to acquire gear for on the temp leagues, and using Voidheart means less resists which increases difficulty capping res and also lack of rare ring can make intelligence an issue.
-More complex gameplay having to keep the bleed on with movement skills or totem or suffer a large dmg loss.
-Much higher dps potential.
-Auras are Hatred and Herald of Ash for lots of extra damage, Arctic Armour as well if using Soul Taker or if fighting Uber Atziri.
-Slightly lower life using Voidheart.

2. BRUTHLESS DUAL STRIKER
Dual Strike + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys. Dmg. Support
+ Ruthless Blows + Brutality

This set up uses Brutality as the 6th link and a rare ring instead of Voidheart. Brutality cuts out all your ele damage and opens some interesting options.

-Easier to build and easier gameplay.
-Higher life without using Voidheart.
-Lower dps, only achieves about 75% dps of what Ruthless Heart is capable of.
-Auras are Arctic Armor + Haste, or use Grace & spend 3 points to get the Iron Reflexes keystone that converts evasion to armor.
-Chance to Bleed in support skills below can be replaced with Melee Phys. Dmg., Stun or End. Charge on Melee Stun gem, Faster Attacks, or whatever helps you the most.

SOME SUPPORT SETUPS

As stated above, be creative! Learn what each gem does and decide how best to fit it with your playstyle, build, and gear.

Leap Slam activates fortify (flat damage reduction), and knocks enemies back. If you choose to use the Bloodlust build, it will start a bleed on enemies which dual strike turns into hundreds of thousands of DPS. If you're using axes, then this is your only movement skill, and can therefore fit an extra support gem here if using on gloves. Culling Strike is a solid option, which kills anything 10% life when slammed. The Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is another utility option, which synergizes with Immortal Call. Immortal Call + CWDT activates brief total physical damage immunity when hit and if using Bringer of Rain, blocking can grant endurance charges which discharge when hit to increase Immortal Call's duration. When leap slamming in mobs, you can feel free to put in an gem to more easily get endurance charges rather than to cull mobs. They tend to die pretty fast so more layers of defense may be more helpful.

If using swords, the gems in the 'Links by Rogue' section above, allows the use of Whirling Blades and Flicker Strike as well.

Most importantly (besides Dual Strike) is the Ancestral Warchief totem set up. If using the Bloodlust set up, Chance to Bleed must be on totem. Maim is next priority for more damage both for your totem and for Dual Strike. If using axes and you have a slot free, Culling Strike or Faster Attacks is a good choice.

If using Bringer of Rain, your sockets are very limited. If you use Bloodlust, you need Chance to Bleed on both totem and Leap Slam, everything else is extra. BoR is not worth the trouble unless it's literally cheaper than a good 5 link chest, or if it's legacy.

Vengeance is the wildcard, great addition to any build, just throw it in where you can for extra damage, supports are nice but not needed. Moar damage, moar stuns, moar bleeds!

POTIONS

Silver flask for great additional APS
Rumi's Concoction (cheap one!!!) for blocking attacks and spells
1-2 Bleed potions, can be instant or non-instant heal if you want
Your choice Basalt or Lion's Roar flask for additional defense or offense (Lion's Roar is my choice)
Lion's Roar flask is sex for dual striking, but is still optional

Ruthless Heart Exclusive Optional Flasks
-Atziri's Promise is a 1c flask that is absolutely worth getting. Atziri drops it almost 100% of the time
-Sin's Rebirth has a terrific Ruthless Heart Synergy but is expensive, totally optional
-Taste of Hate is no longer used. It's far too expensive and competes poorly with pots above unless you already own it

Honestly you can use whatever potions you want or need. Whatever helps you survive I endorse! These are your best options though so pick 5 and most are cheap enough that you can cheaply buy many and swap for different occasions!

GEAR NOTES
& TIPS FOR NOOBS
Skim to survive!
Spoiler
-GOLDEN RULE: you must have weapons that are 1.88 APS+ minimum. Never get a higher pDPS axe with lower APS thinking it will somehow compensate... it won't and you will start dying a lot. Even 1.80 APS will get you killed.
-For axe lovers like myself, Siege Axes are the ONLY axe of choice. Get two with 1.88-1.90 APS and you with be the god of death
-Potions are flexible, use whatever you need. Just remember if you are getting killed that Rumi's Concoction and Silver flasks are #1 to cover up your weaknesses. Basalts helps some.
-8k life is required for Uber Atziri and Shaper as they can one shot you otherwise. I cannot help this.
-Major improvisation of my build is impossible. Theorycrafting my build is fucking impossible. He's as flexible as stone. 4 years of ironing out this bastard is why I say quit while you're ahead. He cost me 1400 hours of my life.

LEVELING STRATEGIES,
PASSIVE TREES,
BANDIT QUEST,
STARTING GEAR,
& ENDGAME
Spoiler

BANDITS:
Kill all for 2 passives

ASCENDANCY
Follow tree
Get Cloaked in Savagery area first, then do Aspect of Carnage lower area

JEWEL SEARCH MADE EASY
http://poe.trade/search/uriumazimitadu
jewels in this search have life, aps, & damage. Just find one w/ the precise overall match for you

TRADING ONLINE TIPS
Umbra has played over 1400 hours as of 09/12/2017 lol here's some early level gear tips

Early gear that is sold on POE.trade can be bought for almost free because the gear is nearly worthless past a certain level. It's shady, but when you go on POE.trade intentionally enter the trade screen with the seller and undercut the sale and click accept. He may cancel but most actually don't for early level gear being sold by high level characters. I've done this since my days in Diablo 2. It's quite effective.

SWORD TREE- FINAL
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxDwEdUUIBRxFfAWvxbpGYobqiGQIuoj0yP2JDckiyaVKCoqOC5TMHwxsDIBMgk1kjrhPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKlBHVUtXl1hjW69fP1_QYEFh4mMXY3BlTWhlbEZvJ287cmx07Xasd-N4DXloeu982YE6ggeExYTZhVKHdotPjM-NfZVmlcyXBpd5mFeaaptqm7WjiqZXqW6tjbGzshm18r02vqe_CMAawQTBB8M6xtjL9c96z37Tb9RS137Yvdlh2Xzawdy95FHnD-oQ6hjtP-4O7w7yRfJa8932SPcy-F_46_lj_MX-Cv6P?accountName=roguemjb&characterName=Mauloch

AXES TREE- FINAL
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBXwFr8W6RfhGYohkCLqI9Mj9iQ3JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHcyATIJNZI64T38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHVUtXl1hjWf5br18_X9BgQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BnoGhlbEZttG8nbztybHTtdf12rHfjeA15aHrvfNmExYTZhVKHdotPjM-NfZVmlcyXBpd5mFeaaptqm7WjiqZXqAepbq2NsbOyGbXyvTa-p78IwBrBBMGjwzrG2M96z37Tb9i92WHaweJh4tXjn-RR6hDqGO0_7UHuDu8O8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf4K_o8=?accountName=roguemjb&characterName=Mauloch

EARLY LEVELING GEAR FOR N00BS xD

This ALL cost me less than 6c

HOW UMBRA STEAMROLLS LV1-46
TREE

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcEdUUICPTJDcoKjIJNZI9_EMxR35M_04qUEdXl1hjXz9gQWNwZU1ngGxGbbRvJ287cmx2rHfjeA15aHzZhNmFUotPjM-XeZpqm2qoB6lurY218r02vqe_CMAawQTG2M9-2L3ZYeRR6hjvDvZI9zI=

Tree above allows time to decide on axes vs swords, but come lv55 you need to decide or you will hit a brick wall for difficulty in later areas. Bee-lining to Vitality Void helps reduce dying with low damage weapons

1. Get dual strike any way you like. Go on global if you're super lazy and ask for a freebie.
2. Get 2x Sabres or 2x hand axes, both have 1.50 APS which is as good as it gets for starting. Use Ancestral Protector til you obtain Ancestral Warchief as a quest reward
3. Level to 20. Passive tree should go straight to Resolute Technique to prevent obnoxious accuracy issues
4. Lv 20? Time to equip 2x Blightbeak hammers for mad APS and clear speed. Mana should be fine with 2 pots
5. Lv 27 Time to equip 2x Lakishu Swords- one for free Multistrike to connect with Dual Strike and the other simply because it's high APS for such low level. Equip Slitherpunch gauntlets + Wurm's Molt belt + if you have it equip Briskwrap armor + Asenath's circlet for sicko APS early level
>>>>> In one Lakishu sword socket > Dual Strike + Faster Attacks + Melee Splash
>>>>> Use Herald of Ash asap and eventually use Hatred and Lightning Golem from a quest rewards
>>>>> This is the beginning of the dual strike AoE mob thrashing synergy you will come to master. You should basically flash kill mobs all the way to cruel doing this!
>>>>> Sockets and colors are based on luck. Keep jeweling or fusing to minimum. Buy your gear with correct links+colors!
6. Bee-line for Vitality Void for leech survival and voila
7. Soon after previous step, slide down to the jewel slot near the 3 health nodes near Golem's Blood and pop in this jewel

>>>>> Behold, melee splash for free with that jewel, there is 40 dex in that area, it's hard to see. With Lakishu swords you also have multistrike for free. So link Lakishu's sword with Dual Strike + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys. Dmg. Support or Brutality or Ruthless and achieve 5L skills for cost of 3L.
8. After that you're basically in cruel difficulty and will start dying to fire and chaos very fast. Equip 2x Ichimonji swords at lv58 for insane APS leech survival if you desire

Levels 45-68 is best endured in parties. Time to get better gear, play with friends if you are lazy or wanna save money, and grind your ass off to lv67-68 to put on Bringer of Rain and Kaom's Boots. Easy mode from then on out til Shaper. Just keep equipping your life gear like mine and Rogue's in the Gear Section to be god.

From there take the Duality node, and some more life on the way to Vaal Pact, but there is no sense in taking VP before beating Cruel Lab and getting Cloaked in Savagery. VP sucks in lab.

TREE for Cruel Lab lv 60ish:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0NjRHVE0wUIBfhJDcm-CgqLlMwdzWSPfxDMUd-Sn1M_04qTjJQR1eXWGNZ_luvXz9gQWNwZFJlTWeAbbRvO3Ttdqx343gNeWh82YTZhVKHdotPjM-XeZtqqAepbq2NtfK9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwaPG2M9-02_Yvdlh2sHiYeRR6hjvDvZI9zL46w==

TREE for around lv70:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-Q2NEdUTTBQgFfAX4RmKJDcm-CgqKjguUzB3NZI9_EMxR35KfUz_TipOMlBHV5dYY1n-W69fP2BBY3BkUmVNZ4BttG87dO12rHfjeA15aHzZhNmFUod2i0-Mz5cGl3mbaqOKqAepbq2NtfK9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwaPDOsbYz37Tb9i92WHaweJh5FHqGO4O7w72SPcy-Ov5Y_zF

lv67-68 it's time to Bring on the Rain!

Cost me 4c. Max life is 160. Do NOT get suckered into 12c for these.

Costs as little as 1c to 6c for perfect Kaom's if you're patient. Don't spend more than 10c.

TREE for lv 80ish give or take a few:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBXwFr8X4RmKG60j9iQ3JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHc1kj38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qTjJQR1eXWGNZ_luvXz9gQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BttG87dO11_Xasd-N4DXlofNmE2YVSh3aLT4zPlWaXBpd5m2qjiqgHqW6tjbGztfK9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwaPDOsbYz37Tb9i92WHaweJh4tXkUeoY7UHuDu8O9kj3Mvjr-WP8xQ==

After that it's just picking up the rest of the life nodes to prevent boss one-shots on your way up to Uber Atziri and Shaper!

SHAPER & GUARDIANS
SHAPER by Soup
Spoiler
The first melee build Shaper victory! October 7th, 2016
https://youtu.be/JvhpTrjUyVc

SHAPER by Rogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfmyy4dINE

GUARDIANS by Soup and Umbra
Guardian of the Phoenix 4K video by Umbra w/ Soup's Marauder https://youtu.be/8ttxXHLBR1g
Guardian of the Minotaur https://youtu.be/ZmQrmAP0dsQ
Guardian of the Chimera https://youtu.be/d5_Y0mR3Uvk
Guardian of the Hydra 4K video by Umbra w/ Soup's Marauder https://youtu.be/EjVRaGl51Jc

================================================================================

UBER ATZIRI, ALLURING ABYSS
Spoiler
by Zombiesoup

Uber kill early Voidheart setup a year ago
https://youtu.be/qpBmG7SJNCA

by Zombiesoup using my Standard build
Uber kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa73bEq-ijo&feature=youtu.be
Uber kill https://youtu.be/SVy47aKJicM
Uber kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa73bEq-ijo&feature=youtu.be
================================================================================

UBER EMPEROR IZARO & ARGUS, UBER LABYRINTH
Spoiler
by Zombiesoup using my original striker but with budget gear

Budget gear Uber Izaro https://youtu.be/MLyRey3dWes
Budget gear Uber Argus https://youtu.be/Z4ZJ_RdUIIU

2xUBER MALACHAI ASCENDED, CORE T15 MAP BUDGET & EPIC GEAR TANKING
Spoiler
by Zombiesoup

SINGLE BOSS BUDGET GEAR UMBRA's DUAL STRIKER BUDGET BUILD
https://youtu.be/l38JBlIYF-s

DOUBLE BOSS BUDGET GEAR UMBRA's DUAL STRIKER BUDGET BUILD
https://youtu.be/iY68-D89_P8

DOUBLE BOSS EPIC EPIC GEAR + UMBRA & SOUP's VOIDHEART BUILD
https://youtu.be/r5wH6OxdeSY

ATZIRI, APEX OF SACRIFICE
Spoiler
by me, Penumbra_of_Eclipse
-4K Resolution by me using Umbra&Soup Voidheart setup, https://youtu.be/oqUOqZK4_GE

==============================================================================

UMBRA & SOUP'S
HIGH TIER MAP
BOSS VIDEOS

Please pay attention
to map modifiers on right hand
of screen during gameplay video

Spoiler

TIER 15 LVL82
Ambrius Legion Slayer, lv82 Colliseum map
***DOUBLE BOSS https://youtu.be/5G79zNdq4DA
by Zombiesoup using my build

TIER 14 LV81
The Goddess, lv81 Plaza map
***CRIT DMG ENFEEBLE https://youtu.be/-qsNR9Dko-o
by Zombiesoup using Umbra Standard build

Soup killed Shaper, Uber Atziri, Double-Boss T15 Malachai & Uber Izaro+Uber Argus
in the sections above

========ALL MAPS BELOW BY ME,
========PENUMBRA_OF_ECLIPSE

NOTE: All videos below use my Umbra Standard setup unless
indicated as Umbra&Soup Voidheart setup

TIER 16 LV83
Guardian of the Hydra, lv83 Lair of the Hydra
Umbra&Soup Voidheart setup with Belly+Might and Influence Jewel
Me, using Soup's Marauder
4K video https://youtu.be/EjVRaGl51Jc

Guardian of the Phoenix, Forge of the Phoenix T16
Umbra&Soup Voidheart setup with Belly+Might and Influence Jewel
Me, using Soup's Marauder
4K video https://youtu.be/8ttxXHLBR1g

TIER 15 LV82
-Ambrius Legion Slayer, lv82 Colliseum map
***DOUBLE BOSS *RUINATION* Using Umbra&Soup Voidheart setup https://youtu.be/skRu-BfDLLE
***REFLECT FACETANKING https://youtu.be/ObbY3gJCFmk

The Infernal King, lv82 Abyss map
***DOUBLE BOSS JAILHOUSE SODOMY (lol) Umbra&Soup Voidheart setup with Belly+Might and Influence Jewel
4K Video https://youtu.be/Fmj7MWgF0ko

The Cursed King, lv82 Dark Forest map
by me Umbra&Soup Voidheart setup with Belly+Might and Influence Jewel
4K Video https://youtu.be/tnlih8lgr5w

TIER 14 LV81
Oak the Mighty, lv81 Mesa map
***DOUBLE BOSS Zana rared, 4K Video https://youtu.be/tAhR1Q8ElQo

Dominus Ascended (God's Chosen/The Hallowed Husk), lv81 Palace map
https://youtu.be/fxgfPcNnoMg

Dominus Ascended (God's Chosen/The Hallowed Husk), lv78 (t14) Palace map
***LEGACY MAP DOUBLE BOSS 89% DMG https://youtu.be/goDdXieSJz0

Piety the Empyrean, lv81 Shrine map
***ELE WEAKNESS RARE https://youtu.be/XtVhO8C3JlU
(white version>>>) https://youtu.be/_wWk83TMv9E

Shadow of the Vaal, lv81 Maze map
***107% DMG TAKEN+REDU. DMG GIVEN https://youtu.be/QCISbN_kS_s

ROGUE'S
BUDGET STRIKER
HIGH TIER MAP
BOSS VIDEOS

Spoiler

TIER 16 LV83
Guardian of the Minotaur, lv83 Minotaur map
https://youtu.be/s3xQOqKT7rY

TIER 15 LV82
The Infernal King, lv82 Abyss map
DOUBLE BOSS https://youtu.be/bwSaE2C4zvc

TIER 13 LV80
Champion of the Hollows, lv80 Excavation map
https://youtu.be/vD96sxcSaAU

WHY PLAY MY DUAL STRIKER
MARAUDER?
Because he's fun. Because he's the fastest, most visceral build in the entire game. Because when you hack enemies to bits you feel powerful. That's why people play this game...to feel powerful and my build gives you that. Unfortunately this game has become a slogging mess for cheap difficulty mechanics, economy inflation, and skill nerfing. It's tiring! Time to pick up a 3 year old skill that is fun and play this damn game for fun, you know, like a real game and not a chore. This game is nothing but tedium when people play characters with the intention only to get awesome gear using cookie-cutter endgame farm builds. Screw that jazz. Thankfully, you can take my Dual Striker straight down Shaper's throat for some .... fun! Choose another build if you are dumb lol.

WHAT DEFENSE FOCUS COMES
TO MIND WHEN PLAYING?
Spoiler
This is his defense in order of importance numbered below. Remember, this build is very synergistic, where changing one thing impacts the others to varying degrees. It takes time to feel-out this delicate balance!

1. Leech is his #1 defense= sponge damage like the God of War himself in all situations without running, dodging, evading or excessive health potting
2. Life= better sponging and fewer one-shot deaths
3. Attacks per Second= fast tiny leech hits= instant health recovery & Vaal Pact makes you almost invincible
4. Phys. Dmg= more effective leech per hit= effective tanking
5. Block Chance= negate damage= chance to survive hairy situation NOTE: As of patch 2.4, Vaal Pact improvements and the Dual Strike buff made blocking really just for budget build users to help prevent burst damage.
***Don't go nuts with armor guys! Your Damage Reduction is a mix of armor rating from Rumi's Concoction/Lion's Roar flasks, Fortify, Arctic Armor and just a couple armor/life/evasion nodes which multiply when you pot with Rumi's. Overall, physical damage isn't a big thread and also armor has little effect on my build since he uses Immortal Call setup for physical damage immunity

WHAT IS HIS
PLAYSTYLE LIKE?
Spoiler
1) Leap slam into enemies

2) Kill them

3) Repeat.

DO NOT PLAY SAFE. DO NOT EDGE MOBS, LEAP INTO THE CENTER OF MOBS OR YOU WILL DIE. YOU NEED TO BE IN CENTER OF MOBS FOR AoE STUNS + LEECH. EDGING MOB CAUSES ENEMIES OUT OF REACH TO ATTACK AND KILL YOU.

WHY DUELIST IS SH*T
Spoiler
Why Duelist sucks with my build and why Berserker Marauder is the only real way to do my dual striker--

1. Block is too costly on passives in other ascendancy subclasses. You need Rumi's Concoction for block so you can reach 8000-9000 life to fight Uber Atziri and Shaper. My dude needs every possible health node to be able to take high damage hits without dying. That's where he is both strong and weak, if he doesn't get 1-hit he doesn't die, but he needs his tree to focus on life nodes.

2. Berserker class lets you take savage hits, allowing for 100% of melee damage to be leeched (this is why I can tank the uber trio for a time all 3 at once)

3. My build is a damage sponge, this is at its core. Blocking is too "chance" oriented. It's not a guarantee. Only leech and high life matter in endgame!!!!

4. Duelist nodes are not well optimized for my build at the starting area, meaning endgame is even worse. If it were possible to compensate then that'd be different, but marauder is just the best. He offers everything you need from start to finish on the tree.

There's a lot more reasons but this is good enough

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Spoiler

Immortal Call w/o Endurance Charges?
Charges are not necessary for Immortal Call to work

Can I use Blood Rage to crank DPS since it offers leech too? No, no and no lol that gem crucifies survival even with epic gear once you start running T13+ maps with mods on them because leech is being ruined. A block build would not decrease block for DPS and expect to survive so why would a leech build drain life? The added leech percent in the gem does nothing. You will die

is this build still viable after the void ring nerf?
Voidheart non-legacy still applies bleed. At 12-18 APS bleed will definitely stack to max in a second flat thanks to passives, it's getting the bleed started that is the biggest need because after that bleed holds automatically for a few seconds so even at 25% chance to bleed from passive tree it becomes ample to maintain bleed. Regardless, he still has 3 sources to *cause the initial bleeding without the ring in non-standard leagues: Leap Slam, Vengeance and Warchief totem.

When you leap into enemies, if they are still alive, you get attacked so vengeance works well, it is second source to apply bleeding. If you see rare monsters you can throw a totem before jump which is the third source to apply bleeding.

Chance to cause bleeding= 1-(1-chance to cause bleeding)^sources for 36% voidheart and 3 sources chance to cause bleeding=76%. if totem deals 5 attacks per second, every attack is a source. so after first second of fight, your enemies will be bleeding with 95.5% chance. after 2nd second 99.5%, after 3rd- 100% if totem is active.

Can this build play reflect maps?
-Yes, I play all mods except "no leech" including all double boss T15 maps with budget builds and T16 tanking with budget build.
-Use Rumi to manage phys. reflect. Dropping Brutality may help, throw in added fire gem. Not amazing, but it helps. If you have multiple Rumi pots to continuously use every 5 seconds then chances are exceedingly low you'll accidentally kill yourself.
-Turn off elemental auras and fortify in dual strike setup for elemental reflect but this rarely needed. Bruthless build not affected.
-For those who do not use Soul Taker, "no mana leech" map mods may be a pain in the ass. Mana pot unlikely to help.

Stupid question, why you are not using any chest piece?
The Bringer of Rain helm has mod "can't use chest armor" but you can wear any armor for skin, all stats and gems will be ignored but gems will get experience. Also, we love nudity. lol.

So is the Bringer of Rain + Soul Taker combo shit now for Striking?
Not shit. The non-legacy version has accidentally become a core piece for budget strikers who do not know if they will commit to endgame. Anyone getting started who has little money for a 6L life chest + rare life helm will pretty much default to the Bringer + Soul Taker combo to maximize DPS and APS for very little spent. They, like you, can still tank T16 maps, so clearly not shit.

However, if you play on standard and have a legacy Bringer then rest assured that you can definitely kill the shit out of Shaper and Uber Atziri, that was how we first killed them!!! Just get 8k life and you can do it. It has its advantages like higher DPS, but it's simply not cost effective and can only be obtained on standard league. Ick. Almost no one plays standard unless forced there when leagues end.

Is this HC viable?
Yes. I've had a bunch of guys make it past lv90 on hardcore and stop mainly because of gear expenses to reach higher tiers. I've had a few kill Atziri as well!

Can you test how 'actual' version of your builds works? W/o this old expensive stuff?
I tested build without legacy items on every content. Budget version kills T16 iiq100+. I did vaal temple (was t14) with 6 portals, pre-nerf Core with 2 portals (T15 core was true nightmare before atlas expansion) in perandus (no legacy items, 320pdps axe when Voidheart did not even exist). Now with Voidheart both legacy and non-legacy, all of the above is fantastic on budget gear.

It's not really worth getting the endurance charges?
Endurance charges are not important part of build. Dual striker cannot generate them often enough for valuable effect in all scenarios. It's there to help and it does. Immortal Call does not require it anyway to function.

Do you change your gear during the Uber Lab?
1) Flasks swap to all health pretty much. Keep main flasks in inventory for boss.
2) Endurance charges help a bit, 4 link: leap slam- fortify- faster attacks- endurance charge on melee stun is good option there
3) You can always regret Vaal Pact, Uber Lab still very easy with leech without VP

Is there a reason why you chose dual strike as your primary offensive skill? Will other
skills like lacerate work as well?

I created my dual striker to be like the Diablo 2 Smiter Paladin wearing Dracul's gauntlets (only leech mechanic in that game) mixed with the Diablo 2 dual wielding axe barb (w/ ethereal breath of the dying berserker axes) except with the smiter pally attack instead of whirlwind. I loved the speed of his chopping and the speed also made him virtually unkilliable unless he's 1-hit in Diablo 2. My Dual Striker can tank 18 stacks of the Uber Trio's corrupted blood while gaining health haha. He's just nuts. I don't know much about other skills but I do know Cleave is viable but many people say it lacks the speed and feeling of extreme power and becomes unreliable in high tier boss fights. Other skills were slow or boring or limited and didn't make me feel strong and also wouldn't let me tank. I don't like running, skirting, dodging or anything. I'd say those are all reasons why I love my build more than any other.

SO, YOU WANNA FIGHT
UBER ATZIRI DO YA?
Spoiler

BASIC STEPS TO BEATING UBER ATZIRI:

1. The Trio
You can pretty much tank the uber trio if not for that rain of arrows chick in the middle. Nub dat biotch because she can burst damage you insanely fast but ultimately they aren't a threat anymore when you memorize how to kill them. Kill her first and you need to avoid taking damage from the other two guardians while trying to kill her because their combined damage basically insta-kills everyone. Once the girl is dead it's so much easier to stand still and tank. Your health can still plummet fast so make sure you are leeching constantly and bleed pot when you see 8-10 stacks of corrupted blood because the cycloner can dish out dozens in seconds. You can tank 18 stacks but that's only like 1 to 2 cyclones. He's the worst in my opinion because he doesn't deal savage hits making him always able to kill you when it's just him. When all three are there you take a lot of savage hits making you gain 100% of your damage as leech so you're unkillable almost. No harm is some regrouping because by and large the speed of the trio compared to my guy is slow. You can do some footwork safely. If you get attacked attack back though to avoid burst damage. Work your way around the level to make them move their feet too. Like Badminton!

2. Uber Atziri
Avoid most or all of her flameblasts/lightning calls. Yeah, you can take 9/10 of her single attacks, but even with 8k health and tons of extra fire/lightning res she can critical you and you'll get one hit deadeded. In all honesty Shaper is easier to dodge than Uber and she tends to fill the room with flameblasts so don't get antsy and attack too long in a row, it's safest to attack then back off even if you do not yet see the flameblasts being cast. Multistrike can cause a delay in fleeing the flameblasts so just be patient and you'll win. Remember you chose this build for fun, but Uber Atziri was never meant to be fun, she was meant to punish everyone. She was meant to challenge the most hardcore elite players in the game so you may need to be elite too like others have to be.

3. Take your time dude-
She has millions of health and resists just about everything you throw at her. People who fight her well can die easily in more common situations since they are overspecialized. Overspecialization breeds weakness. But you are not weak, just slow...so go slow, time your attacks, plan your moves, monitor her attack patterns and just be relaxed. RELAX. You might not pwn her, but you'll win.

4. Have 10+ex before even considering trying. You will need to memorize the fight. Period. You will die, a lot. But you'll start to develop a winning curve until you win all of the time. Be prepared to invest a lot of exalts into Mortal sets but for those who want to win, they will taste victory

SO YOU WANNA KILL
SHAPER TOO???
Spoiler

Actually Shaper I thought was more straightforward than Uber Atziri but no matter how easy he can seem you'll likely die a couple times to that stupid arena of AoE doom that he's in. With moderate gear to epic gear you can tank Shaper utterly EXCEPT that weird rune void slam explosion thingy, which does like 30,000 so no one can tank that. You can also tank his yellow death beam kamehameha while standing on a degen void on the ground.

Hugging Shaper will force him to use his weak a** melee attack on you, so facetanking is very much more preferable than attacking and running over and over. Practice your footwork to detonate those big grey orbs that follow you around and pop causing the floor to become a degen doom room. Pop them on the outer edges of the arena. I made the mistake of popping one INSIDE Zana's red safety area lol that didn't end well.

The fight itself I think is easier than Uber Atziri because she has elemental attacks that can suddenly fill the entire room to one-shot you plus almost every spell she casts has the potential to kill you even when the spells do not overlap. Her attacks tend to do 8000 minimum and can critical and can penetrate resistances. Uhg! Shaper though only has one attack that can kill you utterly but his arena is very fustercluck of one-shot doom orbs.

That's really all there is to killing Shaper. Honestly, without that arena Shaper would be a total newb.

~UMBRA_THE_WOLF
The Wolf bleeds
yet dies not

& Triwesterki (Soup) the first
melee Shaper killer
& Rogue the 3.0 patch brains of mindless dual striking
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Sep 15, 2017, 4:23:19 PM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2019, 11:02:54 PM
What bandit did you choose for Merciless?
Last edited by Natharo on Jan 13, 2016, 3:36:44 AM
Here is the POB code for my budget build 08/23/2017 courtesy Rogue
using the BRUTHLESS (budget) striker

Spoiler
eNrFXFtT3EiWfu76FQoiZl8YIG_KVHrxTHAz0G0wQ2Hw-MWRSqUoGZVUllRgemL_-56UVJRUJRXCMbPbHW3X5Zy8fOf2nUxV7__95zR2Hk2WR2nyfgvvoi3HJDoNouT-_dbnmw873tbf_zbav1LF5FN4OI9i-83fRr_tl6-d2Dya-P2Wx7ecQmX3prhdDEW_wVC-SoKouEyzqQKpyzQxi8_a7y5MpqPY5PniYx2rPL9UU_N-60Jlah6YbMtRuTZJcLT86hAmM9mD_W6qomSc6gdTnGbpfPZ-S2w5j5F5ukgDEDy_uPp0fbOY7Sibm8VyYCu_7V_F6tlk40IVTg5_vN86AETUvTlWU_gTBlLxHEbBrpR4V0jMEKZbe92q45kxwVKF7yLXdf8twleZOQlDo4vo0RxlsI2JSvRydahP762yF_O4iGZxZGF9Tf5sbWiMeoVv0kLFx1fjF1nicuHyXYK4x6grNuulxevLOYwBz-YMTDB3V7rS4x7vBfZCJeoozZfjk94JxsUSFMZ6R7w2P5qS2MV9ksfm54sYddmGAZuSBJM-yfNkuQ-PbBivKSh6sf8YhUvbck_iDa6s31np80Q3gCSbBv6cZAYC-LERA5umaKtcQc4wjT1scDyreG3uTfK6B1nRj8boySkklGtVLDdPuIsl2uUexh7nYpMzvei4r-BlhZt4oU2jdqCFmRimsQoWYbueoEhyxrhAeNMgbeAw2qWbpLuxA8h2ez3hJDHZ_fN4Epm44QcbcWuqDMKvqTDQE5oq3bvqV31Utgg2wtVDm_dTKbRCpzcXXBjIcqARmKFZ_e0aV1n63Vaa-G1qB9k0nS_zHiHeZv-v5Jvblr3bvpo855GGQlAW5WsTzGF9DZBxr8tcpI9mCt5fVlsgBEuVXeL1lxJgEyv7Jpt2E8ddKv1QFYXSD8dpcD8Y3XKSN2l8iDJAKo8atU30wnSU2thoC7v9efJ-UiTABQdrwJrTfEV6hw9Y-icgY0dq1qimr-9gTYcO3MiqIhqwnW6d_b2SIttXRyrWeTnMeTKbF05Sstf8IYrjb8l86lumVf1teevemuQ0yvU3fx6Gls1uwQKykp6ffPhwcnRzfntSq4xNGRGOTuNYzXITvN9KonjLieDF2E42hjygiwHSQOtq7vu6rCVmA-Yvme7rcpaADltgHQMDt37zPDPWevkAhZJFDpC7SqMcEtDrguf3SVQMwtJo9TxA7qUeDZC9AOep-oYhe4e0lEX-vDBDhEtyOGAFlhK9LtbiAQNWWtWaAePW1fh1yTo7DbBTGRw36sEMtcCxCaGvrlHd31tkhP3SOXMnMKGCtuvUTP8xV3FUPNfqy88_Vp12-WmeZvaj_PAZep33WwX0s1UjW45W9sIHZZtYvi_nghS45cTKt2PYFl_5sV1jqerkcWp7ORNPTbG1qm417eC_7cOUi4YfS9Cy355bS9iNFWkGfZqZjmM13XJ-LHaB1iazKc0W_4VepmLnTmUa7B5WYPbPNJ7PZrD3KvRv0ipQh01W6ThF6jTCu3-mD3GkH2zCz6IHM3CKWseplTpm8Nb3cqGioXiVopW77ZWmedXmpbdstvppDOwo77C61X1tB9NpmthCfZrGZlp_cxElEAgvrrP24dIdB226msT5AG5lnPV5FgImKCUqgXXkSWPZ5yCfFcouJB64iIWKU-qsD88aw9_OY0hkyo_ssAPHb-t0OE5HDCggHkkzEQ2MA9BzniYmcSpdp5nF_n1udWfUDMxGfsmxbk1ybyqGOwy-F_lXovoMNj900Er2lQEvzdNBBpvTi85nWOIrVZxWBfu3Q48HQ9_c0EdQfkMKt-JOKT8sc3-A_6JwaFgspF8Z-24SZTEw4sMYWtV84NgLJafW-k8FgDN-sq3BL5jiDDJCHHwKD_LJUJctNZw0dKzOsPoDTWsaxHPblA2aYyn_aqwV2eDqXAv_p0LhbUbw_s8YR8dMn5I8VnPoSQfOspR_E3ivssHDNHheZKi3U8JjWPoad8Jiwz6sxtuY02E2L9QbiuxSfliuup4XE3snNXD4F_GBmdCWl6w6BRqaDksVp9IZOk959tc-OxtKN62ms1B1mgcCr7Nae4eUv4U8NzV6PDkHX9T2Ng_ajHdYvPtDpdP_ggDP_zt3rtO0yP_q3ESFSpzTzKguUjs8cRza4QYnjCb9uzFTAADY5QR0h_rOQsmptVYAqF-VDeNNBkZR1ZpKXVy3fvCmWtnn64_li98mRTHL3-3tPT097c5UMUlD8zOKza5Op3szlecwxE657h1IvmbvAP45PDg5OriMJ0GI8-v0dvx0mPo_UizDy4fL79fq2-XXjztHj_zqcEy9n2H8PaYJ4_LyUf75kYwvTs68eEYZuXz6x59nz9fG-yTu3U9_zNG3-_vwx-l5ceVJ9DVK_7z68qdMv5qPtyQ_-xqekDH5iD6fn5qD-O7r7fjnvNj58O0qTG4K3785JcDEnv7MfpwcXv98_KEfLt3Jl8ebr2dh5p3fnV7ceh-_PN_f_PgeTc-iH3f8LEhvvurps68i90Z8PrnQP89ufz-f_8y9kxNzd__j0-_6NNZP3-XDTP7z5ER-O_XEYZh8CR_od_fDyR2_nT_eXHmH9Oz-8tbVnN0env0-u0sPn3ayL_Ko-K6-fjHs6fno7uLLydXB5OH09vKPoxkXT-_flwbYW1hgv7qRzitz1O-cJA2M9RQhOfhEBM5s39UHjetilAhOB8gRjwl3Kcd65TiWfMi8nFM2RI5KTw5ZH5bekPEY9zwyZDwuSGO_uE_OZZiIpRzpk-NI0MZ4tHc8ew04ZB-e4N6QfTCJB4hxzPAQmCnm3hB3oYwNk6OcDlofoWjQNrxBXgVG6_J6yITLkII3VdLb37NZ0b64TAtTfmc_XLwpc-ZtZJ6c3NiDJmAZNvH_mabTf77f2sFl2ZykT2dGFRdqVhcI-3V96Ear7-358XEUhiYrj_IWadwKfrHjVEf3-7Y85XWKtq_Hpij51jw3Y6PTJKhYafnxop6USuVhYc2srlUGVeOdc31wfTK6itX93DinMRRIk4yOsmiaA6393TyZePQ5iX7Al-fH7xw3MFr7zEgXYUSMGyAaYoUMEiENZeAGFMNfTClENOCrIXJDT_tG-i7xJRKjchXlpt85wh2dT2dxpKMif-egkfiLEyUaKmtugpqDOOWpvvMUFRNg2GkW5CPelJqqn9F0DiNGoRltk_Jv5x4qHHwXppljlJ44J4mZPjuTqHD8Z-cZSvyC4JQWtitqA0TaAH2-PP_H55PRhb3GcVQSOOdJGM-tgUa3URYFkeoAShDlBy7jhCPNucIacJMqCIXvCtdFYcANppIYwkJOPCWFhCDlAZfSCIpc2gKK0NG1CqI5oHRh4O_p6GM0BccNgPq_c3AbRew2AVohV6M7i6QqgFjYUxqGnGPzEygfbBSUnGqWvzoNquxMFLiaQ9BfHF22GyNoNwJjR0znwDUWhzyliYqJcS4A_Z0zi1Plhb8wpR0-dz6FYTXOeBarfLLYAUyfz7MsnSf2QbH6obA-U9IOXz97niWpPR05mmdRusGGSgTck1JwEbrYKF9pxDQ1RoeCoMAXQmlfGy8wnDNGA89QpXyXiZAhIWVA2s4u2mbi_c4-iSysFo87e1MBuxy5vU6PSfOrilHXSHVDwjog-SOzR3TQRUZ53h_8NpZ9yOk4MEQpjwbgvEIL8F4lQuGFivIQ8QBT5CNfK-n7rtGUasUUwaFhLTw81MbD_f_Cw-2M9hvw5HEKbvZkDzusXx9Hj5BWRuN5PJtACvkAPvnQRCfAYHbEXANsyvUDolhIPeq5UoUBlswHrAg4BSdMKKSYCwEvQ0NdHxPIkC5qoeOyUX1NY7EpP7w2P945tJUyMdgKKorJnaM0yY3OlM0Jp2VsOGDBz7kZsZajHc9BJoKg_AohlhaL3uYTcHcnmNtL32pjjinv83og4x0udAwzBLCOKB7dPKU74yJNjHNtbdXASDNBtDaU-BiFnkuoDIQKRYB8KBAInCqgOsRYcBPiAGsOEpgLjyBXI06MbEcUbQDDWBuYbesHkCrs3UGZtF9u4Z3qDs6msny0TamVgrxjkvtiMjoIgtyR9iMsKt06vcEni6KxLTz7tl16aPOj6p7RqS4aR_8Cu4RgmP_ZJu5yTctV9IAsulKX9cjMOY2yIDaj63lu09gYkmMTZMyNH3jgftzjVJHA95RLiPZCAJkI7YdEBNKlDLtGelQqiiimkHKFZhgpSVdr9BJkF7dBJmRTqdkmpIXttnQ7cBOdkGxTr_y8y2oj7DWnPYnLR29e5q0q0SKDlF1tD8JeB8IfUgNO_BSPLu3MUwXLOlS5hsgvWo4sKbAgH3I_1ZL72DcMMr8HCY8AL-I-lS7noedJcG9DpKQBlBBOhTRIG6JVG2PSDPaafsJ6dq53Tneu25A3nImVCC2vOK8yYKO6AP8or0kbwLQ8HnOrVl9ZQ_ktbIxue3TNNm0iUaFkk2HFPkObZEbbrFqFfS6mZT9Ch9pvXMyTMkLLh5tATqePJnvusZnssNlFBNpHsXoajWdAHyADljeOLd5KITlDAHguZBefQwODMYO0C72HCI0iriaIccYxAd4G8eFjjRUkac_XyBeKr8ZEn70OV-2FRW852gYqBBC9sKGV0tWsgSPSpgvloSkkItYRULgf-BfnQbt2QLDlS8zWs9UhVD79ARMB9StH7bYFRh3GsAdN4JDO3STN4tFYzWaTMrZXK4EUAhoCqiA2fONSQYNAQvtOOUIYCiVyhRBMGGKURNL40NX5jKIg0ECToX9vGYQ3kxTzVioBRZ0uWqb6MpNjupq7Wum-SmNLM20L2RVBLl83BkOd2W2tInRaqwf0rvbtWs2KOcxxNk_uTWbDABIC2O-DLccN1GnIAshSVAVA31hoBIBNoARrRYwH5JUq6iIoHi4kLYgLGaCQ-VLrQHDpcRS0wwAvw4C04uB053TFBvU-ITB9ewYJSy_Rrvn-8vcAI0zppppCcG-IbBOvOxWVVedAa6A--nlhrhcTlG6Ay0AieG2-HhusdIgXB6fnR8AMoRNJkwWnqvhi1ZFWnMremgVQDAEzIJINs0DB4Nr3pXQlD0LlSRMECnGlZIi11NhTlHBIWDJ0oXZ4AZU-xUz4GkJDCd6uJhwtzYKb3JGvMO5lS2c3b5tm6POqlR5NbFdVXeJDw1z1e2rVbuUIjeRWPwRb0_bhdBJ3dWlXdj2H0OSOyj6ky5uBTiNoO0IgNwGDzIB9RiSH_O1yaNeYZozxIGAaEwbtGhLG5SFHru9jjDXz2Gp_1uPN17_uzZVzCSvM1p2rLsUvBIn09kAj3EJ61ZnblbpMJnVfvfRzgTbFVY9hunpFaBLt-CcFVAhINZEBRzn42fJnKLXQAFJsDPdcE2iEPBMSDt7qQxtIJceQhQLjw7_2rQi0zykJgCT5oOG3k7tg_eyo7dAl2mUke-tYU7FO9CvyL3CVM2rJyma4LAwcN1Jz_b2t0pl9Ntxyz_JkqWQwN5PM5BMYZ7TNRVfG6YHY7T-NOw_SePQpef7pHEzncZuAUkND4hJFPSFdg4wbEB2SkIUoRFBZtQ-Z3RMC8HeZpEhIjDQiPqGhyyX2dbvb5Bs7qTKBqrgkCfWjm_Bpu3ECwtcl5eH1okgGtUr0Da0S7mpIoQPNps6hUQ-jwyyF3nTFSaEp5z606pBB_FAhhkLpY0EhnWCXwidBSBVmJITsobGBkshUqELfYwxjalD7dIfSpZPyVilsu2gN04ob2o-6XG2btw40gWz8Ae3MShEsvW_R11sZ65SR6Wt6sOg871i76Ry1LjpbXJpJTJVQLmeEK88YjJAklLAQC8hVoevaiw6Phwi5GEqYMlQiQ5BPiEvhy3a18lppt1GtVmjcaaaSIq8uRG29XrnQrDq90Rkw1gTwrQwwOlJJkhaOb5w_EvsRNBmQU8F5JVnzy39CndMv8nmcPpXnq_AGXjo-YO3kZS7-nDwBJGVxG1deeQRt-XwGftuHudfFF47UHEw272EKMPQ80ZMV2sy9MEAcGAFASSQ1WoXER1AIhWcP5oSnbTMqOQK4fSwx9PiBH0BDo1wRUM17mcImogD2bXWCdYdW0QNwuI-ATwnh-XQ6T2yXuHgixWLUxQOuzdR2aEshGGWe94a37IRvAm6evxxhjaMYFrXE76ictnWcC92eUT6XCiNoJgLwT7scpiDOhQ4DI5ngEP1GMz_UDHuUUw39O_Uw0GPcvrugshs7QlZIFl5Wi4pV5XanQYVVybyqh_zbOJ20capFNqJEUCcpNaaYlK4KnlpEYWSJmkrUa46mtKuER30GnTG0aooQZLgKXM9Il_me5AZ7RkuCghDaBwkFX0Kw61AGEjoK2qakLu0Gy11xNM6XYB1AiwtcsnY2C1hia0CxPCD4D3kb6WqwjtN0CixBFaOzeZ6rzDnMonv7U-82kccokET42HWhIAehF2rkBa5WlAI6TEroazlmLrBRTsHvEJQXn0Dx8YlvsPLdFmoQdhso6frhkK0uuF2UV08Yeg5_MGW9vetqO7UklHT9SKI8x6lHb8M7jtPFb40Wz4Mvbl7l4gcOS5HlA6Yvl-90XaoyclPIawpV96PNR2EWKo1rX3d92IpsNUZ1-6ZuPETw8nPp9V00pfC6VP0g0IuI6IejfsjwRZQP227jNhx3gH1o4sZuRd9mG08uvPx6vbWNxtN8L4Id-7UnQU2j8X7gVvfL1kUXPylZyHg9EzaNsFh9fXXee23evC0f4MADPXiYC_-CDw9y4mFePNCNh_jxWxz5Vzz5dVce5svDnXmIN7_FnYf48zCH3qs9unxgpTymL38bmiZhdL_2k0_r8JHtGQ6NScbqERqOs6iA6mqSIn7ecvw0jY1KajPs9evbnsQEv6BoJ35lyv29xer391b_DzH_C1Xt7X4=

My guide has reached maximum length, so this code will always be updated right here
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 23, 2017, 5:45:23 AM
Nice thanks :D
of course :D
Can you do this build in a new league ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
absolutely yes :D several have already in standard, hardcore, talisman and perandus. Only caveat for hardcore league is that when you finally get to a boss you didn't realize you "can't" tank yet or at all, well, sometimes you aren't lucky enough to get away to fight another day. As this build is tank-only and POE tends to be a trial by fire kind of game, hardcore players can do just fine so long as they slowly explore the limits of the build for the gear that they have.
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Mar 11, 2016, 4:41:49 PM
i like it

maybe try this later in the league
Last edited by TheGriz738 on Mar 11, 2016, 5:11:36 PM
dude that's great to hear. He's a very synergistic build so feel free to whisper questions in game if you have any
I make similar build in perandus. At this moment my budget is 5ex (1ex-soul taker, 2ex- good axe, 2ex -rings, rumi, lapis and bor. So i'm in search for gloves, belt, boots and best axe). i don't know how to paste my equip&tree in message but you can look in my profile ZombieSoup character.GEM difference is that I use cwdt-warlords-mark-immortal call-inc. dur.
tree diference is that i took "SplittingStrikes" instead "HatchetMaster". is it my mistake?
also i took resolute, and don't understand what will happens when i respec it because i haven't accuracy at all.

Now at 88lvl i farm T9-11 maps with deaths on lags or in attempt to tanking boss, which we are not acquainted.

great build! best i've played! thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info