3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
falxes wrote:
As I am tired of running and kiting in end game maps I am definitely going to try your build, I like your macho, badass "I can tank everything build".

In fact this is "Build of the week" material

My build has been up for about....4 months as of December 29th 2015 :D way past a week hahah but that is one serious compliment :D :D :D :D three years honed and then getting all the kudos from everyone really makes me glad I posted it for everyone to enjoy too
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Mar 30, 2016, 1:55:13 AM
still level 94?
yeah
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Mar 31, 2016, 12:06:04 AM
"
Mr_Andersson wrote:
still level 94?

Broke, hate other characters, trading is all but impossible on standard. If I had money for t15 maps I'd happily put in 12 hours a day to hit lv100 hell yeah then stomp uber on video for sure. I love my dual striker.
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Apr 1, 2016, 7:34:13 PM
Recovery rate max cap
Rmax 1427.526= p6702 * (Qmax0.2 + Mmax 0.013)

I think the above formula is wrong I am sure it should be 20%+13% = 33% * 6702 = 2,212

Mmax 0.013 is 1.3% of max life.

Does the Recovery rate Max cap essentially mean this is the Max amount you can Leech per second? Because in some of the videos it looks like you are leeching more, going form almost zero health back to max.

If this is the case would Slayer not be a good option as it gives another 5% max health to Max recovery rate?

the formula is straight from poe wiki, all I did was plug in my numbers so I did no real math. And yes there are instances of instant leech I believe stem from criticals but I'm not certain, I just know it happens about as mathematically often as my chance to critical.

You also have to take in to account another 300 regen per second so my recovery from leech is visually higher. You're spot on in that I recover around 2200 per second total on average. And yes, max life limits max leech. That's why increasing life is more offensive than defensive for this build as it allows him to attack more without fleeing.

Slayer is not a good idea as it's 2H focused and the gains of leech are less effective than what berserker offers. When you factor total leech plus increased leech from massive burst increases in APS and melee damage, this guy can easily leech tank the bleed from the three guardians while standing between them simultaneously after a savage hit. However after that 4 seconds wears off he can struggle some and needs to bleed pot here and there (just an example). At no point is he not being hit so the leech is aweseome and in those crazzzzzzzzzy boss fights where he takes savage hits constantly he actually performs much better when taking damage rather than blocking/avoiding damage. Simply put, berserker is the only true subclass for my dual striker
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Apr 14, 2016, 12:48:20 AM
The skill tree is atrocious, and your analysis of resolute technique is downright delusional.
Can you post leveling passive trees?
"
The skill tree is atrocious, and your analysis of resolute technique is downright delusional.

Very negative post, you'd come across as less of a jerk if you actually posted you version of the build and pointed out how to improve on his analysis of Resolute Technique.

I come to the forums to learn a bit about the game and the mechanics and hate this type of post, as it give so little information. It is fine to tell the guy he is wrong but you need to at least give some direction to why he is wrong so he may defend his position or agree.
Last edited by Rivgo on Apr 18, 2016, 7:34:25 AM
If I made a mistake with Resolute Technique then I'm up for correction. I used it for a few months and whether it was on or off I saw no difference in his ability to kill all the diverse enemies the game has to offer. If I'm told what RS really does then maybe I can pinpoint what I experienced when using it and then better explain why it may or may not still be a worthwhile passive.

My experience with RS simply was that whether the target had high EV, Block or Life that my ability to hit was visually unchanged from his 75% chance to hit.

My deduction was simply that there were likely the typical poor semantics involved in typical POE passive skill explanations. I saw that the node stated that hits cannot be "evaded," meaning only evasive creatures would be easier to kill since only they have reliable EV against a mega-high APS player, hence, it was a good assumption as to why I saw no difference since for me with such high APS it would be almost impossible to tell a difference in an ability to hit even if my hit accuracy/chance was reduced to 25% as I'd still be striking successfully more than even the next fastest player
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Apr 18, 2016, 11:28:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info