[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Those are ascendancy. Just youtube it. You have to finish the trail first thought
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
bonezz wrote:
Can you put an image of all the gems you use / recomend on this guide?

look in the "skills" section

Oh man , didnt see that, thanks ;) lezz go
"
N00bInside wrote:
Hi, i started playing like 2 days ago, and i was looking for a build that looked good (i don't know much of the game, so...) and found this one... I already used some points, but i know you can get your passive skill points back with the right items, and this build looks similar to what i already did.

Now, the real question: On the "Sample High-Level Tree" i see some strange passive skills that aren't in the game, not in mine at least... Just to the left of the starting zone, there's a circle with those "Ambush" and "Assassinate" that are recommended as first skills... How do i follow this build if i can't even get the first skills?? xD

Thanks for helping a noob (both inside and outside, right now) and giving me some of your time. Really appreciate it :)

no problem dude

that big circle is the Ascendancy of the class (in whatever build you are looking at). you need to complete the lord's labyrinth in each difficulty (plus the one that you get in endgame maps, for a total of 4 difficulties) to get those points. so you will start out as a "shadow" and then eventually become an "assassin" once you do the labyrinth in normal.

you can also click the small arrow in that circle to hide it to see the actual starting point of the skill tree.

let me know if you have more questions
What's the point of taking frenzy charges if only way we generate is blood rage? it's not useful for clearing trash... ;F
Is it ok to use touch of anguish, until i find some top rare claws? What is currently avaiable is too damn expensive :-/
quick question why no val pact in this build its easy to get and instan leech would be so good
"
Reclayow wrote:
What's the point of taking frenzy charges if only way we generate is blood rage? it's not useful for clearing trash... ;F

dps you don't have to go out of the way for. i have been taking the power charge from alira and this season may divert from my original tree slightly to grab the other power charge by the shadow and the newly improved claw nodes to the north.
"
NooBikos wrote:
Is it ok to use touch of anguish, until i find some top rare claws? What is currently avaiable is too damn expensive :-/

yes, they are great.
"
woods33 wrote:
quick question why no val pact in this build its easy to get and instan leech would be so good

a little more out of the way, plus no regen, so no blood rage, so no easy way to get frenzy charges
i tried vaal pact and i love it..i dropped the frezny shards ..at this point i am around 90k dps on dual strike so trash die quick anyway..vaal pact allow me to stand infront of any boss who dont 1 shot me and just burn them down

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info