[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

"
"
Apolloco wrote:
Quick question, how do you guys sustain mana? I have Essence Sap but want to reallocate those points but dont understand how you are able to sustain enough mana. Thanks!

Hey mate.

Been struggling with that since I started the build. Bought one Elreon -8 cost for a few chaos (5 actually) and it's all gone now. A 9 mana cost is totally manageable where a 17 clearly wasn't. Using a mana flask still, waiting for higher level to see how to handle resists + double Elreon if possible, but it's Zerphi's, so 210 mana over 10 seconds. And it's more than enough.

One Elreon ring + the "mana on kill" from Assassin's Mark seem to cover all the mana issues for me.
Hey man, just stumbled on this build and have a quick question. I was lookin for a build to play with the self found uniques ive stumbled upon since league start, have these so far.

Dont mind the gems, i would use the tabula till my coil was 6l aswell. What do you think about the gloves for this build?
Gloves would be fine. Spark and EK both benefit from projectile damage and projectile speed. Your crit chance and crit multi would be a little lower, but still pretty high thanks purely to Assassin and the Increased Critical Chance jewel. Winds of Change are very popular with Spark / Vaal Spark builds - the projectile speeds gives both spells lots of extra range.
Toxic Delivery? would it convert 10% of physical to etheral knives as well?
Can you guys recommend a 5 link for frenzy? Got a 5 link bow.
"
Diggleer wrote:

You can add in chain to hit more targets :)

Note: it wont always work due to the pierce chance on frenzy.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Diggleer wrote:

You can add in chain to hit more targets :)

Note: it wont always work due to the pierce chance on frenzy.

I'll try it out. Thanks!
What do you think of the Uniques 'Shadows and Dust' and 'Atziri's Step' ? They seem perfect for this build.
Last edited by Ariwolf on Mar 27, 2016, 7:42:11 PM

Please inspect my gear. I have decent clear speed but terrible survive-ability. I am beyond a "glass cannon" :'). Should i switch out my helmet/mali's? Furthermore, I know you suggested Lightning coil, but is there anyway i can still be tanky with Tabula Rasa.

Thanks,

Adam.
thoughts on more defensive auras? something like blasphemy + warlords mark for the leech and charges (longer IC). also grace/arctic armour? build doesnt seem to need the extra damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info