[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

It has come to my attention that there is a new threshold jewel for cleave that grants fortify on hit, so I highly recommend using that. I have updated the build guide to reflect this.

Also, because I won't be able to respond to comments that often anymore, please read the FAQ section. It provides a lot of answers to questions that have been asked very often.

@gelu295

Your defenses are low because the build is not complete yet. Please check out the FAQ for some tips. Make sure your resistances are good and upgrade your gear constantly. Try to get heaps of life and good flasks.
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
It has come to my attention that there is a new threshold jewel for cleave that grants fortify on hit, so I highly recommend using that. I have updated the build guide to reflect this.

Also, because I won't be able to respond to comments that often anymore, please read the FAQ section. It provides a lot of answers to questions that have been asked very often.

@gelu295

Your defenses are low because the build is not complete yet. Please check out the FAQ for some tips. Make sure your resistances are good and upgrade your gear constantly. Try to get heaps of life and good flasks.
Know what the jewel is called? Kinda vague there. :(
Couple of changes to focus the phys with hatred.

Much tidier

Vaal

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQckCwCBuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0MxwzNaGr_VU7sshSFgwYuBQTXvOu3bpwlY0_x08Smlj2BvJ5pq2sEuU9NvdO0FLYTvYSGuUHt0ZacTyf5rGNupblivNugB5xv6Jd-kGRRN_Eu8nxiRpo11TmXwpzCezdIh8kGCB9l8FHH46_PdaGVkUk4yF-Em-BNM6hj3MnzZwaPiYTB3Wf7AGngNbzsUdXfXVvruDqOK-WMV8AX5lwYZisM6Kjh2rM9-rY3ZYYVSm2qLTygql3nkURpVtfI1kti9cmxsRjIJ_gryRf6PRJ7l5pzEtyK-eGzYDkPNXwaLIONf2gomAAAAAAA=

Non

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQckCwCBuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0MxwzNaGiyFIWDBi4FBNe867dunCVjT_HTxKaWPYG8nmmrawS5T02907QUthO9hIa5Qe3RlpxPJ_msY2zboAecb-iXfpBkUTfxLvJ8YkaaNdU5l8Kcwns3SIfJBggfZfBRx-Ovz3WhlZFJOMhfhJvgTTOoY9zJ82cGj4mEwd1n-FHV2rM9-rY3ZYYVSm2qLTygql3nkURpV5eacxLciZ5uuPsauC2GvbGjyPO8YXa3xwGY8Be98n99QRzwtg8y3PoNf_grYvTWStfJybGxGMgnvDhQgXz--eGzYDkPNXwaLIONf2gomAAAAAAA=

I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Mar 5, 2017, 12:34:33 AM
Pretty sure with legacy BoR and ST obtainable in this league, u can do both shaper/uber atziri with this build, but u have to play it smart.Pretty sure we can get a decent block/spellblock with rumi's
This jewel seems to be pretty op for this build for permanent fortify, w/o using leapslam(if u are like me, like to push only one button) ant he aoe is massive for mapping.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 5, 2017, 5:49:56 AM
That jewel is SO nice. I ended up finding a jewel that helped me w/ mana on kill to work with it as well until I can afford a Soul Taker.
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on Kingmaker instead of Soultaker? Since it has been given the same mana mechanic in 2.6.
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on Kingmaker instead of Soultaker? Since it has been given the same mana mechanic in 2.6.

Regardless it's 2 handed.
"
Ishabooo wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

Regardless it's 2 handed.

Oh yeah... that escaped me somehow xD

These gloves are definitely useful before you get to cruel lab.

I don't even have soul taker or anything required yet. But this build is doing solid since I got increased AoE + Multistrike linked to Cleave.

Thanks again for this build!

As of now here's my gear at lvl 45:

Spoiler

Nothin special. I spent maybe 1c on my belt. And that's all I've really attempted to upgrade w/ purchases. Holding onto all my chaos in hopes that BoR prices drop (which they have dropped 10c from 40c to 30c now) or Soul Taker to drop..which is 50c atm.
Last edited by Ishabooo on Mar 5, 2017, 4:09:36 PM
I'm contemplating on using the gloves during end game too if I'm able to find stats on all my non-unique pieces to cover it. So far though, it can amount to 64% attack damage on bleeding enemies, and then another 15% explosion damage. (after you get cruel lab ascendancy of course)

Anybody think this is a good idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info