[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Yep I would not recommend that build synix. I think you've misunderstood double-dipping.

Also, soul taker makes it so that your physical damage can chill, so you don't need to convert your damage to cold to chill.

Another thing, I don't recommend daresso's salute, since weapon range doesn't increase the AoE of cleave unfortunately.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 3, 2017, 12:12:07 AM
eyyy does lacerate work instead of cleave? (im just asking)
"
hampuzio wrote:
eyyy does lacerate work instead of cleave? (im just asking)
Probably why it says Cleave/Lacerate in the title.
For this build would Cleave or Lacerate be better? Also what are the differences between your build and this build :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743372 ? (Sorry but I can't open the skill tree on my tablet, just takes too long). Could you also estimate the amount of life I could get on my gladiator with a 40C investment?
@Imgisy

Both work, I prefer cleave personally.

lol that build looks really similar to mine.

5 - 5.5k life
Last edited by cookees on Mar 3, 2017, 10:17:00 PM
can this build do shaper?
probably can do shaper, havent tested though.

Guys im gonna take a break from PoE, won't be responding to comments for a while.
I appreciate the build bro
Currently playing this build for 2.6 as my first char. I'm only 31 so it's going to be a bit til it gets going. Also I'm realllllly hopefully for a legacy SR or BoR.
Can you help me with this build? I am currently 51 lvl and I'm just stuck on Cruel Act 4. I guess my dmg is fine, but im so squishy I simply cannot progress.
SEND HELP PLZ ;<<<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info