[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

What was changed ?
Thx a lot for this build, haven't had that much fun in a while!
@Ratedetar

I just added a small note about the legacy soul taker and legacy BoR that are available in legacy league

@Dahita

thanks! glad you're having fun

@Pantocrator

yes works with normal BoR
Last edited by cookees on Feb 23, 2017, 12:58:37 AM
I think the concern about the changes comes from the passive tree 'tweaks' they're going to make. It can change some paths for sure. Was debating on using this for my HC League Starter build, just waiting for them to rollout the new passive tree to decide XD
Just curious, i looked around but didn't see it talked about but I will admit i didn't look to in depth into things ( I'm tired sorry! ) but what do you think the new build for the game will do to this set up? Will it be affected a lot of will it do virtually nothing to it?

Course i look up and see someone asked like hours ago and i derped out hard and didn't see it... I feel like a putz, but i will sit and look and see if we get an answer.
Last edited by OmegaSephiroth on Feb 27, 2017, 7:13:24 PM
I have updated the tree and build for 2.6. To account for tougher content, I have changed the increased life to 182%. I have also added some notes about concentrated effect and Bloodrage.

The new updated didn't really change the setup at all. Cleave AoE is remaining the same but we get access to legacy BoR and legacy Soul Taker in the legacy league which would be very strong for this build.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 2, 2017, 1:58:42 AM
This was my main build in Breach. Loved every minute of it. Will make another in Legacy.
Curious to try Sunder in a build like this in 2.6 with the massive buff. I quite enjoyed the skill while leveling in prior leagues and just toying with it, but now if the damage is there might be legit for a lot of these gladiator builds.
With the cold buffs and such I'm thinking about theorycrafting this into a Shatter Cleave / Shatter Lacerate build, freeze the shit out of everything, especially at 0.08 Attack Speed.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
So this is what I'm thinking atm (although someone with better knowledge of the mechanics can probably tidy this up a bit better)

Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQckCwCBuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0MxwzNaGr_VU7sshSFgwYuBQTXvOu3bpwlY0_x08Smlj2BvJ5pq2sEuU9NvdO0FLYTvYSGuUHt0ZacTyf5rGNsUdXfXVvruDqOK-WMV8AX5lwYZisM6KjiBrDOS5GqpeZXM7T9U_r3myMzvj99vAdx346luWK826AHnG_ol36QZFE38S7yfGJHl5pzEtyKmjXVOZfCnMJ7N0iHyQYIH2XwUcfjr891oZWRSTjIX4Sb4E0zqGPcycql82YnYaFjXlsGj4mEwd1n-wBp4DbXyNZLYvW87_gq-eGzYDkPNXwaLIONf2gomAAAAAAA=

Items Req:
Soul Taker & BoR
(Legacy on both will help amazingly)

Help:
Legacy Rumi's

Bonuses:

Main aim is to try and get attack speed down to about 0.07 and life at 5-6K with the Vaal Pact to allow draining of Guardians and Shaper and Uber Atziri

With it being an elemental hybrid theorycraft I'm looking at infinite chill and rapid ignite to double dip as fuck, unless I'm a complete moron and have misunderstood the mechanics.

I hope someone can let me know what I'd have to do to get on the right track as the jump in and Cleave away playstyle is just my straight up favourite.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Mar 2, 2017, 10:22:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info