[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0GiwlYCbsKJgthDjwR1RNME8kUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaVSDjIWAkmyb4KCoppTB3NZI17zboOlI67TwFPC1AoEF0QzFGt0d-SdVOMlBHV5dZ_loaXz9f2mBBYSFjcGRSZU1lp2ebaGVo8mzYdO108Xaseu97dHzZgUGCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKGYIrwi0-Mz5L3l3mbaqIArY2uPq5Qr2ywq7c-uR28n702vni-p8BmwYvBo8MzxBXEgsT2xq7PftNv0_zYvdlh2Xzawdun4mHkUeoY7w7wH_Nv8932SPcy9034Avjr_Ev-Cv5r

btw if you're using the retch you should maybe replace witchfire with taste of hate or vessel :)

Build really shines once you spec out outmatch and outlast and spec into violet retaliation. So far did Abyss, Colosseum,Shaped Arsenal, Dark Forest, Core with triple pack size (3 curses on player), 90%+ inc monnster dmg 40%+ inc monster life all no problem

latest upgrades:
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Nov 1, 2016, 7:53:41 AM
Could i possibly go with "Wings of Entropy" and change my Ascension for Slayer or Champion since i am a noob and this is way more affordable for me. Can someone comment on this if this could work.
You will be a lot unsafer and have a lot less dmg by not using gladiator
Yeah but why exactly. Using champion with Fortify or slayer with life leech and increase in damage sounds reasonable.
Or what if i keep Gladiator but still use Wings of Entropy. Since like i said getting the same inslot is not possible for me.
Last edited by TheOnlyTrueReaper on Nov 3, 2016, 5:39:58 PM
"
Yeah but why exactly. Using champion with Fortify or slayer with life leech and increase in damage sounds reasonable.
Or what if i keep Gladiator but still use Wings of Entropy. Since like i said getting the same inslot is not possible for me.

because with the gladiator ascendancy you can easily reach 75% spellblock. Wings of entropy is ok, its just a lot less dmg. Fortify you get for free by using leap slam - faster attacks - blood magic as your movement skill
If you really want to use Wings, there are several builds set up for using it. I have personally considered it but never pulled the trigger because no mana attacks from Soul Taker trump all else for my playstyle.
My problem with this build is that the pricetag on a soultaker is 50 c and that is on uncorrupted 3 link a crappy corrupted 2 link is even more expensive wich is bull.
"
My problem with this build is that the pricetag on a soultaker is 50 c and that is on uncorrupted 3 link a crappy corrupted 2 link is even more expensive wich is bull.

That's not true from what I see on poe.trade - several uncorrupted Soul Takers priced 30-40c. I myself sold one for 25c two months ago or so. Just be patient and monitor the market - you'll get your bargain eventually.
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Nafelic wrote:

Hello,
With your experience, do you really think this type of build can go to shaper and uber Atziri?
Do you think it would change the headset for a 6L armor?

uber atziri done, shaper dunno yet

had some struggle in some rolls at t15 maps so I respecced my ascendancy:

I removed outmatch and outlast and got versatile combatant now sitting at 75/75 block chance also removed blood in the eyes and got violent retalitation with that amount of block it is just insane and for bossfights u get +80% dmg if you block a hit - just crazy.

To not loose the frenzy and endurance charges from outmatch and outlast I now use blood rage and endurance cry. The life leech and attack speed from blood rage is nice too ;-)

How you manage to block 75/75? Even with the I ascend to 36% ??
"
Nafelic wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Nafelic wrote:

Hello,
With your experience, do you really think this type of build can go to shaper and uber Atziri?
Do you think it would change the headset for a 6L armor?

uber atziri done, shaper dunno yet

had some struggle in some rolls at t15 maps so I respecced my ascendancy:

I removed outmatch and outlast and got versatile combatant now sitting at 75/75 block chance also removed blood in the eyes and got violent retalitation with that amount of block it is just insane and for bossfights u get +80% dmg if you block a hit - just crazy.

To not loose the frenzy and endurance charges from outmatch and outlast I now use blood rage and endurance cry. The life leech and attack speed from blood rage is nice too ;-)

How you manage to block 75/75? Even with the I ascend to 36% ??

+ 15% base block chance while dual-wielding gives me 45% block then I use Rumi's Concoction which gives me 30% block chance so I have 75% chance to block attacks. Versatile Comabatant ascendancy node then transfers my 75% block chance 100% to spells which turns my 60% spellblock into 75% spellblock

Last edited by Knampfclown on Nov 6, 2016, 8:26:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info