[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

thank you, My BoR is 6% this is probably why.
I really have a doubt that made this build can do all the end game?
"
Nafelic wrote:

the only thing I haven't done yet is the guardians, shaper and hall of grandmasters, cleared all t15 maps, even with nasty mods, did atziri, uberatziri, doing uberlab regularly. The 75/75 make you a big tank. For hard mods or bosses I use cwdt -enfeeble - immortal call - inc duration. For not so hard bosses I switch enfeeble with vulnerability. personally I use blood rage and flame golem but if you want more safety you can use a 2nd cwdt setup np
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Nafelic wrote:

the only thing I haven't done yet is the guardians, shaper and hall of grandmasters, cleared all t15 maps, even with nasty mods, did atziri, uberatziri, doing uberlab regularly. The 75/75 make you a big tank. For hard mods or bosses I use cwdt -enfeeble - immortal call - inc duration. For not so hard bosses I switch enfeeble with vulnerability. personally I use blood rage and flame golem but if you want more safety you can use a 2nd cwdt setup np

Thank you for your return, you can share your character (currently private) I will wish to compare your equipment to mine?
"
Nafelic wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Nafelic wrote:

Thank you for your return, you can share your character (currently private) I will wish to compare your equipment to mine?

First of all, great Build!

played my first Gladiator and with that my first Melee in prophecy and had alot of Fun ( was an EQ poison Bleed Gladi with Breath of the Council )!

Now i'am thinking alot of going on legacy Soul Taker, because i play this build on standard with Varunastra + Rigwald's Command and got to 59% perma Block chance, that means without the additional 8% from painforged passive.

in Essence i startet anew after i quittet weeks before because of a terrible start and lots of missing luck. there i use a soul taker and jack the axe^^.

After all i don't want to play the league anymore and i want to ask here if it is an good Idea to switch to Legacy Soul Taker and another good Rare (legacy to compensate a bit of the DPS loss on not using Varunastra anymore ) or if my solution with the 2 Swords is as good as 2 axes.

my Profile is open and the Char named Devastator_EQ

Excuse my not so good english and greets from Germany!
Last edited by Prototype80 on Nov 8, 2016, 7:31:44 PM
"
Prototype80 wrote:
First of all, great Build!

played my first Gladiator and with that my first Melee in prophecy with an Supreme Pizza Build and had alot of Fun ( was an EQ poison Bleed Gladi with Breath of the Council )!

Now i'am thinking alot of going on legacy Soul Taker, because i play this build on standard with Varunastra + Rigwald's Command and got to 59% perma Block chance, that means without the additional 8% from painforged passive.

in Essence i startet anew after i quittet weeks before because of a terrible start and lots of missing luck. there i use a soul taker and jack the axe^^.

After all i don't want to play the league anymore and i want to ask here if it is an good Idea to switch to Legacy Soul Taker and another good Rare (legacy to compensate a bit of the DPS loss on not using Varunastra anymore ) or if my solution with the 2 Swords is as good as 2 axes.

my Profile is open and the Char named Devastator_EQ

Excuse my not so good english and greets from Germany!

I used 350+dps swords but its nowhere near soul taker because of the simple fact that you can attack without mana.

Greetings from germany back
tried in 91 lvl to kill minotaur, failed :c
"
MoyaOborona wrote:

whats your gear, gemlevels, flasks?
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
MoyaOborona wrote:

whats your gear, gemlevels, flasks?

Is my profile Privat?
you should try to upgrade belt and if you can in essence? get a voidheart else you're missing a lot of dmg, also you can try to use a 2nd cwdt setup. If you struggle with suriveability replace hatred with grace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info