[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

What do you think about this belt?
Do you think replacing BOR with Devoto and a 6-link armour would be better?
"
Xzah wrote:
What do you think about this belt?

Its a huge dmg boost and also gives some survivabilty, if you can cap resists, go for it.

"
FEELme2013 wrote:
Do you think replacing BOR with Devoto and a 6-link armour would be better?

Legacy BoR will always be the better choice because of dps and 15% block, the blind is also nice.

At the moment I am thinking about using Witchfire Brew too? Increases our DoT and gives 3.000 Evasion Rating = phys mitigation combined with Iron Reflexes. This would give us free lvl 21 Vulnerability :]

Another good thing is to replace inc duration on the cwdt-ic with molten shell because you get a good duration by endurance charges anyways
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 23, 2016, 1:24:59 PM
@FEELme2013

I think it's probably best to go with BoR.

@vardows

I reckon just try chaos recipe until you start doing T10+ Maps. Then start ID'ing items. Most of the items below T10 are pretty low ilevel, so it's better just to do the chaos recipe.

@Knampfclown

Yep, I didn't think about witchfire brew, but it's definitely a good choice as well.

Hey guys I'll be taking a break from PoE for a while. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on this thread and I'm sure some people here can help you out.

Hello,
With your experience, do you really think this type of build can go to shaper and uber Atziri?
Do you think it would change the headset for a 6L armor?
in Title you say Lacerate but you don't use it? wtf
I wonder that too, is Lacerate interchangeable with cleave? So that you only have to switch it out and does more or less the same thing?
Last edited by Pegi88 on Oct 29, 2016, 1:58:50 PM
This build is awesome! on lvl 81 i doing tier 14 rare maps. Thank You mr. for share this. And i don't even done him ;P
"
Nafelic wrote:

Hello,
With your experience, do you really think this type of build can go to shaper and uber Atziri?
Do you think it would change the headset for a 6L armor?

uber atziri done, shaper dunno yet

had some struggle in some rolls at t15 maps so I respecced my ascendancy:

I removed outmatch and outlast and got versatile combatant now sitting at 75/75 block chance also removed blood in the eyes and got violent retalitation with that amount of block it is just insane and for bossfights u get +80% dmg if you block a hit - just crazy.

To not loose the frenzy and endurance charges from outmatch and outlast I now use blood rage and endurance cry. The life leech and attack speed from blood rage is nice too ;-)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 30, 2016, 11:09:15 PM
So show us your skill tree :p at this momment i did only one t16 map - minotaur :/
My gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info