[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@Knampfclown

Bloodlust doesn't work because it stops your skill from applying Bleed. So it's a very niche support gem.

I recommend using Axes though, because Soultaker is quite essential to the build since it makes it so that your melee attacks don't cost any mana. And with our APS, our cleave is very mana intensive. You can always skin the axes with some other cool looking ones.

Yep this build has no issues with Uber Lab and T13/T14 maps. You also need jewels with 6-7% maximum life and all your gear should have over 60 life each at least.

Since you have a legacy voidheart, I suggest using a high pDPS rare axe and a Soultaker if possible.

I listened to your advice, currently my char looks like this:

had to replace one ring because of lacking resists but now its all set.

At the moment I am just doing t9/t10 maps cause I don't have others, but I am shredding really fast through the, cant wait to get 2 more ascendancy points for 30% more dmg and some lvls to get more charges and life!
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 12, 2016, 1:20:19 PM
@Knampfclown

Yep great job with the gearing. I would probably add quality to your boots. Roll your divine flask into a seething divine flask. Upgrade your sanctified flask to an eternal flask. Replace your granite flask with a Rumi's Concoction.

Also, if you can, try to upgrade your amulet to an amulet with 60+ Life.

But otherwise, nice work!

Also for your last ascendancy points, its better to put it into versatile combatant, because it turns you into a very strong tank for the t14+ maps.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 12, 2016, 1:28:41 PM
Okay sir, working on the rest. Got another amulet which made me able to remove 1 30 int point
. Will try to get rumis!

What should I replace my immortal call with, any other defensive spell?

thanks for the help I just ran all these maps:
very easy lol
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 12, 2016, 5:50:33 PM
@Knampfclown

wow nice work. Get Enfeeble instead of Immortal Call. Make sure enfeeble is not higher than level 5, if you have level 1 CWDT.

Good luck with the higher maps!
GOt a rumis, lvled some gems, just did my first twinned volcano map no problem

dps: with all charges flasks, vaal haste, fire golem etc.

while being very tanky, just crazy like 5x as strong as my old champ

@supreme_pizza

what I don't understand is how do you get max res? My gear has way higher res than yours and I still need jewels to cap my resistances?

I am using 4 jewels and have res on all of them to cap res?
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 14, 2016, 7:29:29 AM
@Knampfclown

damn nearly 500k dps.. nice!

Lol yeah your gear has higher res than mine, but since I don't use voidheart, I have an extra ring to get more resistances.
aaaah, thats it yeah. I was checking skill tree over and over and was like wtf I need to get res on all jewels xD

hahaha I am stupid. So far reached T14 maps and can do them quite easily, of course you can't facetank all boss' skills but thats common sense in my opinion, for t15 and t16 I probably need to wait for my last 2 ascendancy points so I can get the 100% spell block keystone!
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 15, 2016, 2:37:48 PM
Leveling up with 2x The Gryphon Jade Hatchet = absolute blast! Recommend updating the core guide to include these.
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Oct 16, 2016, 12:30:12 AM
@Knampfclown

nice work man. Keep it up!

@Mooginator

Ah interesting idea, I'll add it to the build.

Going to give this build or something similar a shot. Just need an ammy with some intel and around 8 all res to cap resistances. Decided to use a legacy voidheart with a hgiher pDPS offhand.

Will see how it turns out soon enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info