[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

@DeamosDan

Yep, feel free to update me on how it goes.
Would ascendancy point "Blood in the eyes" be a better option than "Outmatch & outlast" since i'm using legacy voidheart as it will be pretty much a constant 30% dps boost with a minor 6% reduction and other defensive bonus like "maimed enemies have 30% reduced movement speed"

I wonder what the damage difference it between full frenzy charges & the overall 30% increase damage vs bleeding enemies?
awesome
Hello im currently thinking of doing this build in essence league.

How would you say Lacerate and Cleave compare?
@Knampfclown
How did you get 500k? I got similar gear and only get about 300k.

@supreme_pizza
Thank you for this build. It is definitely my favorit to play. I'm going to try Uber Atziri after I finally find all Uber trials.

Is it worth getting a legacy BoR or should I just buy a 6-Link body armor? I can't figure out what the best setup is.
This is hands down the most fun build I've played this league.

And I've played: Essence Drain, Flameblast Totem (Pizzablast), Phys Ancestral Protector, Caustic Arrow, 2H Flicker Strike (my 2nd fav build for fun), and a few others.

Thanks again for this guide -- also would be VERY cool to have it upgraded with an alternative set of gear to get the highest DPS possible.
All that and a bag of chips!
"
radocc wrote:
@Knampfclown
How did you get 500k? I got similar gear and only get about 300k.

@supreme_pizza
Thank you for this build. It is definitely my favorit to play. I'm going to try Uber Atziri after I finally find all Uber trials.

Is it worth getting a legacy BoR or should I just buy a 6-Link body armor? I can't figure out what the best setup is.

My BoR is 1.0.0 Legacy so lvl 18 faster attacks, skills are 20% quality and lvl 20, lvl 21 auras, 4x dmg flask(atziri, taste of hate, lion roar, vessel) + full charges + flame golem + onslaught, also I got phys dmg on gloves also when I had that big dps I used meginords girdle as belt because my map-partner has purity of elements. I will post a dps update once I got the helm enchant probably can reach about 600k or 700k
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 18, 2016, 8:17:39 PM
@DeamosDan

The 10% more damage at max frenzy charges, outweighs 30% increased from Blood in the Eyes quite heavily.

@Kozakuren22

Glad you're having fun.

@boas

I would say cleave personally as it is more fun to play.

@radocc

I think a legacy BoR would probably be better. Nice gear btw.

@Mooginator

Haha thanks, yeah there's not much I would change. Probably just a rare axe for the alternative setup with Voidheart or Vagan Mastercraft "bleeding on hit". Otherwise it would probably all be the same.

@Knampfclown

Damn 600-700k dps would be absolutely insane.
I think voidheart will outdo any other ring at least on boss-fights because of the additional poison. I tried a high phys dmg ring and used jack the axe just for testing, it was nowhere near close in the kill speed compared to voidheart, except the tooltip dps went up.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Would this build be viable with max-block setup? I want to be able to do all map mods, including reflect.

Edit: This would be my build, for max block @ level 90 (with Corrupted Anvil, or rummies). Would use Soul Taker OH, Belly, and Anvil.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Oct 19, 2016, 7:24:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info