[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

I have updated the build again.

This time, after some testing, I believe it would be more effective to have Enduring Cry instead of Rallying Cry. This will allow us to maintain all our Endurance Charges during Boss fights. This gives us 30% physical damage reduction against bosses, which is huge for T14+ Maps.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 8, 2016, 4:22:14 AM
What can I change in my items? View my profile :)

uhh i thought my enfeble is lvl 5 haha, You are perceptive, thanks :D
Last edited by Xzah on Oct 10, 2016, 8:54:43 AM
@Xzah

Wow, your gear is perfect. Great Job!

I would probably just drop Immortal Call from your CWDT setup and use Enduring Cry. So for tougher T14-T16 bosses, you have max endurance charges.

Also, your Enfeeble should be level 5, not level 6. Or it won't proc with CWDT.

But otherwise, everything else is really good.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 10, 2016, 2:55:04 AM
On another note, if anyone has any videos of a Guardian/Shaper Kill with this build, feel free to post it up and I'll add it to the guide. I don't play a lot unfortunately and I think this build needs some more videos. Only requirement is 5k+ Life.

And if you want, I'll give you an Exalt on Standard for your time.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 10, 2016, 2:57:21 AM

Got my first Atziri with now standart for me flask setup. With 4 endur charges, rumi's and basalt flask my phys res is 90% , block 66% and spell block 75% , That's so awesome!
Right now i'm trying to buy jewels with 7% life and dmg mods, but they are rarely cost less 1 ex. 5160 hp right now, not bad.
I have t16 map(minotaur), what are my chances of doing corrupted map? Even with multiple dies.

Here are my current gears. Currently, I am thinking of whether or not to buy The Retch Rustic Sash. Do you think it is good? With this new unique, i will get lower hp and lower base damage as a replacement with my current rare rustic sash. But the increased duration on flask and additional life leech seems good.
Last edited by FEELme2013 on Oct 11, 2016, 12:52:59 PM
I havn't played melee build in a while, is this endgame viable ? Shaper etc ?
@Perdulkin

Ah nice gear now. I think you might be able to take on the minotaur with Conc Effect. But it might be tough. Good luck if you do though

@FEELme2013

Probably not. I think it would be better to stick with your current belt. The life leech it provides is negligible. But nice work on your gear.

I think maybe change your sanctified flasks to eternal flasks, and get quality on all your flasks for increased duration.

@sneakys

Should be possible, you have to have good mechanical skills as well, to dodge stuff.
@supreme_pizza

A question, wouldn't it be stronger to use voidheart and replace conc effect or added fire in helmet with bloodlust?

Any thoughts on that?

I am looking to change my champion into gladiator since right now I already struggle at t11/t12 maps. I am lvl 85 and I think the gear is ok too, only difference is I will be using swords instead of axes because I really dislike the axes' look. I would be happy enough to be able to do uber lab and t13/t14 maps. My current gear:
Spoiler

If there is anything that needs urgent changes, I have access to about 300ex in currency. I thought about buying rumi's and witchbrew/vessel of vinktars?

Also since I use swords I can switch leap slam with whirling blades?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 12, 2016, 6:33:59 AM
@Knampfclown

Bloodlust doesn't work because it stops your skill from applying Bleed. So it's a very niche support gem.

I recommend using Axes though, because Soultaker is quite essential to the build since it makes it so that your melee attacks don't cost any mana. And with our APS, our cleave is very mana intensive. You can always skin the axes with some other cool looking ones.

Yep this build has no issues with Uber Lab and T13/T14 maps. You also need jewels with 6-7% maximum life and all your gear should have over 60 life each at least.

Since you have a legacy voidheart, I suggest using a high pDPS rare axe and a Soultaker if possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info