[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Suppose I have a drillneck... Pierce instead of chain on the lightning arrow? More pierce nodes? Sell it and get something else?
"
narthon wrote:
Suppose I have a drillneck... Pierce instead of chain on the lightning arrow? More pierce nodes? Sell it and get something else?

I would sell it. I prefer chain over pierce on LA - it simply gives more damage in my experience.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello, I have never made a ranger before and I don't know any of the bow's at all. What are the best end game bows? I see some people using Windripper, reach of the council, voltaxic, yellow bows, which ones are the best for this build? ( hardcore )
why chain on 4th link instead of weapon elemental damage
Nice build NerdBro !

Been playing it since the start of the Prophecy league, solo self-found, which got me a couple of deaths due to crap gear. Level 69 (oh yeah) now with still a level 48 bow, trying to get currency to buy better stuff. This game still don't care about solo self-found. You don't trade ? You don't progress :(

Did normal Lab at level 38 with no problem, cruel at level 55 and most leveling pretty smoothly, taking my time. Got own once by freeze mobs in an unexpected Prophecy but other than that, very easy to handle and stay safe, even with no uniques or decent equipment. Blast Rain is a beast skill.

Will see what happens next... Well done sir !

EDIT: Just started crafting Harbringers around, man this gives quite a boost in dps ^^
Need more rustic belts !

EDIT2: Posted this in the wrong thread
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
why not phase acrobatics? it's a point efficency? i think a total of +10% dodge attacks and 30% spell dodge plus atziri's boots it's good
is it possible to change LA for ice shot ? if so how would the gem setup look like ?
Why phase acrobatics are not picked in final tree?
Hi lifting i play last season with ur build and it was amazing ! and now not sure... i made some changes with some items and go for dead eye because the Raider changes, well i need some advice because im not feeling that Blast rain is doing much dmg and im a lil squishy, i know i dont have good gear on me yet but look @ this new bow its good dmg for not crazy exalteds hehe and u can just skip greater multiple projectiles :)
Spoiler
Last edited by Dwedar on Jun 16, 2016, 9:13:17 PM
I'm wondering why you put faster attacks as a higher priority than physical projectile damage on your lightning arrow setup. I am able to get higher DPS on a 5-link using PPAD instead of FA. Otherwise, great build, thanks for sharing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info