[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Hey there!

First of all, nice build!

Second of all, I would like to point a suggestion. (For now I'm only level 60 -- so don't take me seriously, for now, I'm subjected to changing my opinion) But for now, I liked blast rain with Life leech gem + concentrated effect + physical damage support, and i must say it's awesome. Maybe it's a good option, since it gives you that regen that you need when you are out of flask charges :D

It worked great for me, and maybe someone else might want to try it.

Anyway, good work man. One of the best builds, if not the best. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by dumitraand on Mar 20, 2017, 4:49:26 AM
"
MasterK18 wrote:
Hey There. u Still active to anwser Stuff about this Build?

I just wanna know why all the Elemental Damage Nodes are Ignored? Damage + Penetrating Resists seems really strong for this Build. Or am i missing something that i see wrong?

Im talking about "Force of Nature and Primeval Force" here.

and PS: Ur Second Starting Node 16% increased Phys Damage seems like an absolute Waste doesnt it? Why not Regret it and add something better?

Those elemental damage nodes only got added to the tree this league (2.6.0), so they weren't included in this build. But yeah, they are definitely worth taking since they add a lot of damage. You can cut out that increased phys damage node like you said. I also cut out 1 frenzy charge and 'Coldhearted Calculation'+ the crit node left of it.
Any chance to get the guide update for the current state of things?
Thx in advance.
+ 1 interested ppl in an updated guide :-)
Can anyone plz link your passive tree for the current version?
hi 1st i love all your beginner build guide
2nd do u have any idea for the ascendant point from uber lab ?
Hi guys,

just curious on people's thoughts regarding flame golem versus ice golem for this build? Right now my sockets have rolled so that I have a spare red socket, and will need some reworking to change it to green. So just wondering is flame golem considered viable, or is ice golem definitely superior for this build?

Also, can someone tell me, is this build designed for the Doomfletch Prism Bow as the end game bow? I thought it was (ie the name of the build) and have been running with it, but reading through all the pages I see lots of discussion around what bow to use, including crafted etc. Am I doing it wrong using Doomfletch Prism?

Cheers
Last edited by britan on Apr 20, 2017, 1:16:22 AM
"
britan wrote:
Hi guys,

just curious on people's thoughts regarding flame golem versus ice golem for this build? Right now my sockets have rolled so that I have a spare red socket, and will need some reworking to change it to green. So just wondering is flame golem considered viable, or is ice golem definitely superior for this build?

Also, can someone tell me, is this build designed for the Doomfletch Prism Bow as the end game bow? I thought it was (ie the name of the build) and have been running with it, but reading through all the pages I see lots of discussion around what bow to use, including crafted etc. Am I doing it wrong using Doomfletch Prism?

Cheers

i wouldn't think so, if you can afford it.. he does reccomend it,
Thanks for the reply Twysted :-)

Hey question - on the final passive skill tree, it's really hard to see on my monitor if there is a point in life leech at bottom of the tree. It actually looks like there is a point in the first node (0.4 LL, 10% per sec), none in the second and then one in the third (life and Mana Leach) which is obviously not possible. Could someone who can see it more clearly kindly let me know if any of these nodes are taken?

Thanks so much :-)
The build seems fun! Is it still viable in 3.0? What changes do you recommend?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info