[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Can anyone share their stats? Esp dps on LA and Blast Rain. Thanks!
I was also wondering if its hard to keep frenzy charges up on bosses and such with way of the poacher only
Hi,

If I wanted to swap the Ice golem out of my CWDT, Imm Call, Inc Duration, what would be a good idea?

I was thinking:

temp chains to help run away and keep poacher's mark up longer
enfeeble; or
phase run (but seems bad if it consumes the frenzy charges)

Do I need a specific item for enemies to have more than one curse if I'm not casting the 2nd curse myself?
"
Can anyone share their stats? Esp dps on LA and Blast Rain. Thanks!

With 6L reach (replaced GMP with crit strikes, not sure if crit strikes is better than crit multi) and 6L lightning coil... besides those two the rest of my gear is meh. Tooltips are with max frenzy (8) and power (3) charges, plus atziri flask.

Spoiler

"
I was also wondering if its hard to keep frenzy charges up on bosses and such with way of the poacher only

The OP of the thread isn't responding, but I'll try helping because I've put dozens of hours into this spec (and it's my only one for PSC).

This build definitely suffers on boss fights without adds. It also suffers very heavily on high mobility fights - I don't know if I could ever do uber Izaro solo.

Other stuff about the build if people are reading through the comments:

It's a great spec for clearing trash - I'm pretty new to the game but I like it's trash capabilities better than the trapper I had for Perandus league.

For bosses, I just try to burst them down by going into the fight with as many charges as possible and popping Atziri flask.

The spec doesn't do well with reflect at all. Someone earlier in the thread had said not to go crazy, but I've found the only way to do reflect maps is to shoot off a volley or two of lightning arrow and then back off, rinse and repeat while using immortal call to tank the reflects. I completely re-roll reflects now because I'd rather plow through maps than have to back off every few seconds.
Last edited by Avocadoe on Jul 4, 2016, 12:28:01 PM
Im at level 73 like it sofar ty
Last edited by keeden on Jul 6, 2016, 4:40:56 AM
I just wanted to check if I was being stupid or not, I probably am being. I currently have lightning coil and rats nest. My understanding with lightning coil is that I need at least 135% lightning resist as you need cap of 75 and with the lightning coil reducing your max resist by 60? Or am I completely wrong?

If I'm not I'm finding it very hard to change the rest of the gear to increase damage, resists and health while keeping the capped lightning resistance.

Any advice or am I being stupid?
"
keeden wrote:
the The_Blood_Dance Boots are nice you see them here http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Blood_Dance

and can i use The Restless Ward
Carnal Armour you see it here http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Restless_Ward
or do have use Lightning Coil
Desert Brigandine overall you see here http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lightning_Coil???
I know it's been mentioned before, but I can barely deal with bosses using this build. I mostly played totem and mine builds before and bosses would drop really quickly with those; now I broke a sweat doing Normal Izaro on level 44.

Is there any way to significantly boost single target damage in this build? I'm playing HC Prophecy and almost died several times already over standing near a boss to spam Blast Rain because Lightning Arrow barely scratched them.
"
Sphairon wrote:
I know it's been mentioned before, but I can barely deal with bosses using this build. I mostly played totem and mine builds before and bosses would drop really quickly with those; now I broke a sweat doing Normal Izaro on level 44.

Is there any way to significantly boost single target damage in this build? I'm playing HC Prophecy and almost died several times already over standing near a boss to spam Blast Rain because Lightning Arrow barely scratched them.

I haven't found a way, but I've been hearing about decoy totem use for bosses... haven't tried it personally though.
Well, I tried out Caustic Arrow; it allows for a bit more mobility, but still leads to extremely protracted fights against big HP bosses. Got bullied pretty badly by Cruel Kaom and Daresso; long fights in enclosed spaces truly are this build's Achilles' heel.

The totem thing helps with drawing boss attention, as does using stone golem, but it doesn't make the fight any quicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info