"
Avocadoe wrote:

Definitely going to give this a shot!

One shot might not be enough.
"

What extra sockets?

Free up chest sockets:

:P

Or if you want, level a bunch of Empowers or other skill gems in your off slots.

How would you have enough str to equip the Kaoms? I was about to buy one then I remembered those pesky attribute reqs
"
Avocadoe wrote:
"

What extra sockets?

Free up chest sockets:

:P

Or if you want, level a bunch of Empowers or other skill gems in your off slots.

How would you have enough str to equip the Kaoms? I was about to buy one then I remembered those pesky attribute reqs

In current temp league I have 1 +30 STR Node and:

To meet requirements. You can also achieve this with your Rare item bases, Amber Amulet or Heavy Belt etc
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi!

I tear through maps with this Build but I get killed by merc Izaro at Level 80 and have lost the whispering V prophecy 2 times now due to that.

Maybe I am a bit stupid and have tried it with the same Setup as maps.

I am using Herald of Ice to curse with Assassin Mark.

What can I do to survive that fight?

A few ideas i have:

Should i skip Herald of Ice / Assassin Mark for Lab and use Arctic Armour and Selfcast enfeeble instead?

If there are Portals in stage 1/2 should I leave them open? Don't know if it wouldn't increase my Chance as I am using LA, the Flasks will get more charges and my live leach would be bigger with all the mobs from the Portals.

I have the Whispering V Prophecy now the 3rd time. Don't know if I should risk it?
Hey there !
What about chaos resistance in this build ?
Nice Build! I'm doing it right now and so far it's working well. I'm planning to use Voltaxic Rift Spine Bow or Reach of the Council as a bow.
Hi, thanks for the build, I am using it and it's a lot of fun! Just a question though, why the lv2 ice golem? What drawback is there to leveling it? Sorry if it has been answered and asked previously, but 32 pages of reply was a lot to scroll through...
"
Hi, thanks for the build, I am using it and it's a lot of fun! Just a question though, why the lv2 ice golem? What drawback is there to leveling it? Sorry if it has been answered and asked previously, but 32 pages of reply was a lot to scroll through...

If you want to self-cast the golem, you can level it.

If you want it to be triggered using Cast when Damage Taken, it needs to satisfy the level requirements on CwDT.
"
BeenJaming wrote:
Nice Build! I'm doing it right now and so far it's working well. I'm planning to use Voltaxic Rift Spine Bow or Reach of the Council as a bow.

I will actually be making a Voltaxic specific guide for 2.4, but for now I would recommend using a Doomfletch Prism or a rare Harbinger bow :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Single Target: Frost Wall + Spell Echo

Spam on top of boss, fire LA into him.

LA + GMP + PPAD + Increased Crit Strikes + WED + Pierce. (Or if Reach of the Council, -GMP +PTL or +ICD)

Get Piercing Shots in tree.

Generate Power Charges with Curse on Hit + Herald of Ice + Assassin's Mark.

Free your mind for smoother gameplay.

How do you feel about which ascendancy to go with?
Raider vs. Deadeye? I see all the survivability and MS that raider provides, yet everyone seems to go with Deadeye.
What did you choose and why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info