[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
ben_hure wrote:

How do you feel about which ascendancy to go with?
Raider vs. Deadeye? I see all the survivability and MS that raider provides, yet everyone seems to go with Deadeye.
What did you choose and why?

I went with Raider - I really like the Frenzy charge bonuses (Way of the Poacher, Avatar of the Slaughter).

Unless I stop to play with my inventory, I'm usually at 8 Frenzy charges :)
"
Qhorrin wrote:
"
ben_hure wrote:

How do you feel about which ascendancy to go with?
Raider vs. Deadeye? I see all the survivability and MS that raider provides, yet everyone seems to go with Deadeye.
What did you choose and why?

I went with Raider - I really like the Frenzy charge bonuses (Way of the Poacher, Avatar of the Slaughter).

Unless I stop to play with my inventory, I'm usually at 8 Frenzy charges :)

I also went with Raider initially. You can skip Rapid Assault if you use:

Which allows you to path to Avatar of the Veil + Avatar of the Slaughter with 8 Points.

Trying out Pathfinder right now. Small speed loss, but flask uptime is insane and I can run Vinktar + Atziri Flask O_O
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm having trouble with atziri, What do I need to kill her properly?
Will this build work well for Atlas?
Build updated for 2.4

Changes:
- The build now uses a Doomfletch's Prism and scales flat physical damage on the quiver, rings and amulets. This grants us a ton of damage with little cost.

- The build now uses Vaal Pact to deal with reflect (I do not recommend doing elemental reflect maps!)

- I now recommend a Kintsugi over Lightning Coil. It works almost as good and makes gearing much easier.

Best of luck! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I have a question, I don't know if it had been answered because there are a lot of pages...

Why is the Ice Golem lv2? To get it casted each time you get hit so you don't have to cast it manually? If I don't mind casting it manually, I can put the Immortal Call + Cast when Damage Taken + Increased Duration in a 3-link and put the levelled Ice Golem in the 4th unlinked slot?

I love playing your build by the way, and the guide is 10/10, thanks a lot!
"
I have a question, I don't know if it had been answered because there are a lot of pages...

Why is the Ice Golem lv2? To get it casted each time you get hit so you don't have to cast it manually? If I don't mind casting it manually, I can put the Immortal Call + Cast when Damage Taken + Increased Duration in a 3-link and put the levelled Ice Golem in the 4th unlinked slot?

I love playing your build by the way, and the guide is 10/10, thanks a lot!

Exactly, so that you dont have to cast it manually, that said if you are good with doing that then by all means feel free to level it further =)

Thanks for the kind words!
oh Boy Doomfletch Prism allready 1 Ex *g* Good Job getting the price this high in barely 30 Hours (the first was listed for 2 Chaos! :P ). I blame you for that Kappa

Nice build! i will try this in HC if my CI Starter will die (and he will sooner or later.. CI builds without budget tend to die :P ).
"
Yogoff wrote:
oh Boy Doomfletch Prism allready 1 Ex *g* Good Job getting the price this high in barely 30 Hours (the first was listed for 2 Chaos! :P ). I blame you for that Kappa

Nice build! i will try this in HC if my CI Starter will die (and he will sooner or later.. CI builds without budget tend to die :P ).

Haha my bad bro. Let me know how it goes =)
Is Doomfletch Prism still obtainable in Atlas? If not what would you recommend as a replacement? Seems like using the base would be a huge damage loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info