[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Updated for 2.3.

The biggest change is that we can now use 8 Ascendency points which means we can use Avatar of Slaughter for a SICK overall boost to damage and mobility! The raider is looking really good this patch.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Lifting,

Thanks for updating all of your guides so quickly, I'll be sure to donate again next time I'm on your channel.

Cheers!
Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Raven! Raven with me!
Any thoughts on using this build but going Quartz Infusion/Avatar of the Veil instead of way of the Poacher? Any good alternate frenzy charge sources?

Thanks for the great stuff!
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
1. Did you change Blast Rain's gems from Added Fire Damage to Weapon Elemental Damage 3 days ago? If so why?

2. Is the reason why you use Ash over Ice because of Hatred?

Not to my knowledge? But yea Weapon elemental damage is better!

Ash is because it scales better with physical damage :)
did you really link the correct gear (bow?!). I am confused... twice split arrow gem in the gear that is linked. no LA
"
zasouna wrote:
did you really link the correct gear (bow?!). I am confused... twice split arrow gem in the gear that is linked. no LA

He says don't pay attention to the gems in the linked gear.
"
narthon wrote:
"
zasouna wrote:

He says don't pay attention to the gems in the linked gear.

^ this exactly =)
ya ok I'm blind sry
What about this curse setup: Herald of Ash - Curse on Hit - Chain - Assassin's Mark. Will that not work better instead of having to use Split Arrow everytime?

Edit: I talked to somebody and he told me it wont work because herald of ash doesnt have an initial hit to proc it. if that is the case - what about herald of thunder? how much of a dps loss is it?
Last edited by Skilly on Jun 5, 2016, 5:00:24 AM
"
Updated for 2.3.

The biggest change is that we can now use 8 Ascendency points which means we can use Avatar of Slaughter for a SICK overall boost to damage and mobility! The raider is looking really good this patch.

What is Avatar of the Slaughter? Did the Raider tree change in 2.3?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/File:Raider_(Ranger).png

Edit: oh wait I see now, in another picture below, Avatar of the Slaughter is shown in the same spot as Avatar of Frenzy above.

https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Raider
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 5, 2016, 12:14:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info