[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Hello,
I wanted to test this build and I'm wondering me why the skilltree links isn't working. Can someone pls tell me what I should skill ?
-----
ahh sorry my borwser and the tree are bugged and because of this i cant see the skills
Last edited by Schemaglig on Jun 5, 2016, 10:36:31 AM
"
Schemaglig wrote:
Hello,
I wanted to test this build and I'm wondering me why the skilltree links isn't working. Can someone pls tell me what I should skill ?
-----
ahh sorry my borwser and the tree are bugged and because of this i cant see the skills

No worries, did you get it going ?=)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Been using this since June 3rd, bout to be on Merciless, almost got the 6L going. Love the guide, thank you so much!!
IGN: KingDanlol
KDL_
DanlolGG

Always looking for people to party with and make new friends!
Where do u get endurance charges for immortal call?
Immortal call has a minimum duration that it lasts even with no endurance charges, so you don't need any charge generation.
How do you not run out of mana with this build? I have decent gear and I consistently cannot use Lightning Arrow. I only have 155 mana and it doesn't leech back fast enough with 0.4%. Trying to run both Herald of Ash and Wrath is very difficult.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
"
How do you not run out of mana with this build? I have decent gear and I consistently cannot use Lightning Arrow. I only have 155 mana and it doesn't leech back fast enough with 0.4%. Trying to run both Herald of Ash and Wrath is very difficult.

Do you have the 3 points making up Essence Sap? Once I got those I basically didn't have a mana bar anymore. Running HoA and Hatred and my mana just never moves unless I'm firing into air.
"
Accaris wrote:

Use Essence Sap until you get enough phys damage so that the 0,4% mana leech nodes becomes sufficient, then spec out of Essence sap :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi,

I am currently using the build and really enjoy it so far. My question is that if I spec to avatar of the veil instead of avatar of the chase, would that be ok cuz I find it quite hard to maintance the onslought buffs but the phasing is much easier as frenzy charges is like 16s.

On the other hand, for the body armor I am tempting to use the new Cospri's will chest but not too sure if it would be effective with this build.

Thanks,
Can someone tell me how did his bow manage to get 2 phyical damage % rolls, I don't see any hybrid roll on that bow, Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info