[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Legô wrote:
"
"
Legô wrote:
Yet again another build that i would like to try this time in HC, thanks a lot Liffting

Best of luck! If you don't mind, do me the favor and report back if you liked it or not. The feedback is useful for players who haven't tried the build yet :)

Lifting the build was both fun and OP, i was smashing everything to bits (using the leveling weapons helped me a lot). Unfortunately at level 62 i realized i didnt even enter normal lab so i went there but i found the mighty and dangerous "Server Lag Boss" which killed me in a mix of traps and delayed log out of 4 seconds.

Anyways the build was great i am just sad that i didnt have the chance to get the full potential i died just after getting my 5l on marohi erqi. I do want to go and do the EQ build again still not sure of trying my luck again in HC (though the last 2 deaths to server issues left me too salty) or go back to chillax SC

Sorry about the shitty RIP man, glad you liked it nonetheless and thanks for the feedback :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
First off, thank you for the nice guide. I appreciate the work you put into these to help other players out. I have a noobish question for you though. How come you put levels next to some skill gems in the guide? For example: CWDT (lvl 1) + Flame Golem (lvl 2). Why would you want to keep Flame Golem at lvl 2? Once again, sorry for the potentially stupid question, I'm still new to the game and there is so much to learn.
"
Deucemega wrote:
For example: CWDT (lvl 1) + Flame Golem (lvl 2). Why would you want to keep Flame Golem at lvl 2?

So CWDT can cast Flame Golem. There is a cap on how high level skills CWDT can cast at any given level.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
"
Twiiik wrote:
"
Deucemega wrote:
For example: CWDT (lvl 1) + Flame Golem (lvl 2). Why would you want to keep Flame Golem at lvl 2?

So CWDT can cast Flame Golem. There is a cap on how high level skills CWDT can cast at any given level.

Thanks for the reply. What if you level CWDT up with Flame Golem? I'm just confused as to why you would keep them at such a low level. On the CWDT POE wiki it says "This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level (38 to 70) or lower" and a level 5 Flame Golem skill gem, for example, requires level 42.
Why weapon elemental dmg when no elemental dmg on marohi erqi?
Or is it just for the aura?
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:
Why weapon elemental dmg when no elemental dmg on marohi erqi?
Or is it just for the aura?

Added fire damage, Phys to lighting and both hatred and herald of ash adds a ton of elemental damage to your hits. Like 90% of your damage will be elemental =)
Watch out for those elemental reflect mobs though
"
Deucemega wrote:
Thanks for the reply. What if you level CWDT up with Flame Golem? I'm just confused as to why you would keep them at such a low level. On the CWDT POE wiki it says "This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level (38 to 70) or lower" and a level 5 Flame Golem skill gem, for example, requires level 42.

There's not really any point to leveling the golem higher. The golem is only there to provide an easy 15% increased damage stat on you. The golem is not there for the damage it can do, leveling it won't keep it from dying pretty quickly, and a higher CWDT level means it's harder to get automatically summoned after it does die.
So, the only way to get endurance charge is from enduring cry?
Or maybe I missed something?
Lifting, thanks so much for the build, it's amazing! It has helped me progress from tier 3 maps for the first time, I always started dying around then.
Hey Lifting, just wanted to say I used this build for the SSF challenge league (SSF_ShakeAndQuake). I died in early Merciless due to my own carelessness, trying to assault a pack of about 20 mobs including a bunch of Perandus ones (right after I'd killed the medicine chest guy, too). Somehow they bursted me down. Prior to that I was feeling pretty invincible, though!

I didn't have too many issues before then, the build was working great, had tremendous DPS with a 4L for my chest. I had little luck getting blue sockets so instead of Increased AOE I was using Faster Attacks on the Earthquake gem, and it was working great. The only unique I was using was the Deidbell helmet.

This is the first melee build I've really liked, so I might roll one in the regular Perandus league just for the heck of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info