[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

A singular mob? Not at all.

Or are you referring to a reflect map? If so, the answer is simple: just add and remove gems as necessary, the biggest single help or hindrance being Physical to Lightning, depending on what kind of reflect.
How do you guys get such a high dps, im level 83 sitting at 28k dps with buffs.How do I get better dps?

My current gear:

"
Legô wrote:
Yet again another build that i would like to try this time in HC, thanks a lot Liffting

Best of luck! If you don't mind, do me the favor and report back if you liked it or not. The feedback is useful for players who haven't tried the build yet :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Can anyone suggest gem priorities for people who are stuck with a 4 or 5 link marohi?

Which 2 gems would be the first to drop?

Thanks!
"
RPAverion wrote:
Can anyone suggest gem priorities for people who are stuck with a 4 or 5 link marohi?

Which 2 gems would be the first to drop?

Thanks!

Drop Added Fire Damage for 5L, then drop Weapon Elemental Damage as well for 4L.
Hey guys,

First of all : awesome build ! Im currently level 87 with 5.5k hp and 38k dps with buffs.

Except the lightning coil, build is pretty cheap and feels really powerful with a good clearspeed. Really enjoying the combo Blood rage / vaal haste.
This is my 2nd build from LiftingNerd and i had to tell that he knows how to make proper builds. (Thx a lot dude!)

Video Games.
Why waste good technology on science and medecine ?
Last edited by OgreFlex on Apr 10, 2016, 7:38:01 AM
Hey LiftingNerd, first of all thanks for the build :)

I'm currently level 80 in PHC, and i started the league in PSC, so I had 0 currency to work with for levelling gear. But i followed your instructions and everything went smooth, and now I'm smashing T9 maps (haven't tried T10+) without any problem, just avoiding reflect. :D

My gear : (I'm proud of my 250% 5L Marohi i dropped & 5L alone :D)

5k2 HP but a lot of HP nodes coming, 6k soon ! :D

Thanks a lot,

A new HC player :D
You guys are great, thank you for the awesome feedback!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Great guide!
Trying to follow it more or less as described.

A tip for leveling weapon I found very fun to use:
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Im wondering what do you think about using Voll's Protector for EQ? Well you might have to take "Resolute Technique" off in order to crit (for Power Charges) but shouldn't be bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info