[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

my gear is pretty good i think, not sure what else to get now.

jewels are 3x 6% life 12% melee dmg and 14% physical damage. dps is a bit higher now with the new belt i posted above, just got it last night
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 6, 2016, 9:21:38 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
thesentrix wrote:
WIll have a look at yur tree and then see about getting an instant potion

how much hp you got? and dps? and what maps are you running?

i've got 6k hp with 60k tooltip EQ dps and haven't had a problem with dying on any t10 maps yet. just leap into packs, one EQ and leap out. seems to one shot everything for me

60k tooltip?

you must be playing berserker to have that high tooltip dps.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
nope, playing champion. maybe i worded it wrong by saying tooltip, i mean with buffs. no buffs is about 37k

first is with vaal haste so its a lot higher, 2nd is with frenzy and pot. still missing the big dps nodes under sanctity after my respec yesterday, so can get higher still

http://i.imgur.com/2nDTmhs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OofajNI.jpg
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 6, 2016, 10:01:51 AM
So i started playing this build this week from cyclone, im literally thrashing everything. Thanks Lifting sick build.

65k EQ with 5 charges up
6.4k life

I play with blasphemy and warlords instead of Herald of Ash, constant 5 stack of endurance charges and life leech without the need of an extra spell.

Here's my gear currently if interested.

My tree is similar.

"
Smoknum wrote:
I have two questions.

1)First, would it be worth it to jump down and get Iron Reflexes?, or is that a bad idea, currently sitting at 4268 armor and 3194 evasion.

2)Second to the poster above, not sure if I doing it wrong or not, but I can not seem to get Herald of ash,curse on hit, warlords mark to proc endurance charges. Does my Herald of Ash gem need to be low level too?

Current Setup, (order of gem setups, clockwise)

Hatred lvl 15 ----> Herald of Ash lvl 16

Warlords Mark level 1 <---- Curse on Hit level 1

Any help on these two issues would be great

Thanks

It was a mistake on my part I was running Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ash. The Herald of Thunder is what gets the Endurance Charges.
Gave me an amazing idea, now im running Herald of Thunder, Herald of Ash, Hatred and Enlighten lvl 3, Curse on hit and Warlords in a 6L.

Constant Endurance charges, Tons of damage

del
Last edited by Juchy on Apr 7, 2016, 8:33:13 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
thesentrix wrote:
WIll have a look at yur tree and then see about getting an instant potion

how much hp you got? and dps? and what maps are you running?

i've got 6k hp with 60k tooltip EQ dps and haven't had a problem with dying on any t10 maps yet. just leap into packs, one EQ and leap out. seems to one shot everything for me

Wow, wish i had that kind of Damage.

My Hp = 5,211
EQ Damage
Unbuffed = 18,862.4
Buffed = 28,160.2

Yet again another build that i would like to try this time in HC, thanks a lot Liffting
Anyone have issues with one-shotting themselves on a random Phys/Ele reflect mob?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info