[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Thanks for sharing :)
What do you guys thinking about using essence worm for Hatred and running Herald of Ash + Blasphemy with either Temp Chains, Enfeeble or Vuln (Warlord's Mark doesn't seem needed unless you are really lazy to get end charges).

Here's my gear so far, currently 82 in PHC. 8.2k hp and 23k dps with auras up in hideout.

why do you help kraytyn in merciless and not oak?
Was finding by duelist a bit lacklustre, luckily he was L56 so I respecced into this and bought a cheap 4 link Marohi and some other gear (spent a max of 10 chaos). Amazing change, absolutely destroying mobs, for the gear investment its incredible and a very satisfying build to play if you like destruction.
Great build Lifting, I play softcore normally but managed to make it all the way to 79 before having my first rip to not paying attention to map mods. I rolled an Ele Reflect map and 1 shot myself on the very first pack.... OOPS!

The most fun I've had on a melee build to date.
Guys, what gem should i place instead of EQ for Atziri for not to die by reflects? Some another advices for Atziri run?
"
why do you help kraytyn in merciless and not oak?

Because I prefer the frenzy charge for more dps rather than the endurance charge.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Awesome guide and guild.

I got lucky and got an exalted in act 4 Normal no less (yep, I know) and managed to get myself a 5L ME (248%) before I hit the level required to use it for a cheap price. Since then, I'm enjoying this build SOOOOOO much.

Also, the guide is really well explained and there are little doubts that might remain unsolved for newbies like me.

I just wanted to point out that Vaal GS isn't making that much of a difference to me, although the knockback is certainly useful and fun. Would it be wise to wear a Kaoms Heart (no Vaal GS) instead of the Lightning Coil? Which proves to be more effective in terms of survability?

Thank you very much.
Great guide. Thanks.

In my view Earthquake is weak for bosses. Aoe is good for mob clearing.

Level 50 with this build,
and this seems like a perfect fit for it. Gives Dex and Int which I'm in short supply of, and the reduced duration actually benefits the build too.
Last edited by Beauly on Apr 24, 2016, 2:55:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info