2.2 ABSOLUTE BEST SRS ( EB MOM ZO )

^^ totems dont trigger ee yeah right, if this was the case nearly every totem user would use ee since they would get a 50% more multiplier for free.
"Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits" from the wiki.
Last edited by Fhark on Mar 15, 2016, 11:15:47 PM
"
waldgaist wrote:
First of all EE does NOT trigger if a minion or a TOTEM hits an enemys. It only triggers if YOU (your Character) hits an enemys. So the spell totem is literally useless. Furthermore you are advising to you an empower. Make sure to state, that only a lvl4 empower will out damage melee physical damage, multistrike or added fire. I would recommend the following links if you dont have an emp lvl4:
single target: srs-echo-melee phys-minion dmg-multi strike
aoe clear: srs-echo-melee phys-minion dmg- adeed fire
Why should you trust me? I already played a lvl 90 SRS Necro in Pera HC and reached T14 Maps. This is by far not the best SRS build. And you should be ashamed of naming it so. Please test your builds before you are spreading unawareness.

Pardon me, I'm a new kid, so I can only refer to the POE Wiki:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium
"Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE."

I am interested on what is the "best SRS" build and what's your argument against this one? As mentioned, I'm a new kid, and I'm halfway through this guide now and would genuinely like to know. Especially if you're right, and I would rather not find out the hard way at Cruel (if I ever get there)
Lmao . Not only am I playing this build currently in 2.2 I have also played Low life, hybrid, and BM srs. I think im qualified to offer an opinion stating this is the best version..

More importantly you lost all credibility by boldly asserting something that was completely false. Totems DO trigger EE.

As far as the other question's comments, sorry its taken me a while to respond, been busy on perrandus. As ive said before I've never leveled with SRS and i can imagine that this build is very squishy before getting MOM and significant life / es. As some of you have noticed and mentioned the play style and dps is a big part of surviving.
Last edited by muddzlinga on Mar 16, 2016, 1:15:21 AM
One more thing, i do not mind chatting in game so feel free to message me if you want a faster response to a question.
"
waldgaist wrote:
First of all EE does NOT trigger if a minion or a TOTEM hits an enemys. It only triggers if YOU (your Character) hits an enemys. So the spell totem is literally useless. Furthermore you are advising to you an empower. Make sure to state, that only a lvl4 empower will out damage melee physical damage, multistrike or added fire. I would recommend the following links if you dont have an emp lvl4:
single target: srs-echo-melee phys-minion dmg-multi strike
aoe clear: srs-echo-melee phys-minion dmg- adeed fire
Why should you trust me? I already played a lvl 90 SRS Necro in Pera HC and reached T14 Maps. This is by far not the best SRS build. And you should be ashamed of naming it so. Please test your builds before you are spreading unawareness.

Off the bat, you are WRONG. Totems use your stats and your passives and count as your hits and DO trigger EE.

"Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE." from the wiki and double checking with a quick test.

you go off talking about knowing and please test and flat out get the basics wrong.

I do agree it's not the best version of srs. I'm currently 80 and it's feeling too glassy which the OP did address early on. The pure life version uses acro and adjusts the lack of life in tree with a belly (adds up to 40% life) and regen for life which help but require a loss of Anger and investment in mana. So, this is a bit more forgiving in the department of gearing at the cost of more glass.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Mar 16, 2016, 1:59:42 AM
I am no expert on SRS by any means so I can't say if this is the best build or not, but I would like to just reassure people that are leveling that I am level 85 with this build (although with the ES path at the beginning as suggested by Thrombo on page 4), and I have easily crushed every map up to and including tier 10 with gear worth less than an exalt total. So again, I can't say that it is the best build, but it is a very good and viable build in my opinion. Thanks muddzlinga!
Is there a specific amount of cast speed you want for this build? The 5L +3 staff I have does not have room for cast speed, but it does habe 33 fire and 33 lighthing resis, which should make gearing easier.
Is the staff worthless or can I make up the cast speed on minion damage jewels?

I can hit 50 SRS with flesh offering or vaal haste pretty easily.

Currently lvl 87 and grinding T8+ maps with 3.7k hp. CWDT on temp chains and another on IC/duration. Would love to replace curse/CWDT with something stronger if anyone has any ideas.

Also running 8 zombies via unique boots...they're Tanky but with no specters at all I dont know if its worth the 1 extra zombie. might be able to get away with 7....

Thanks for the build! Never knew what EB/ZO did until trying it. MoM great too. 10 mana after reserves soaks up 30% of a hit still right?

"
bubblehulk wrote:

Thanks for the build! Never knew what EB/ZO did until trying it. MoM great too. 10 mana after reserves soaks up 30% of a hit still right?

Since no one replied yet - I've read that it doesn't work that way. Your 10 mana soaks up 10 damage out of the 30% of a hit, and the rest of the 30% still applies to your life...

"When hit, 30% of the damage that would be inflicted on the character's life is deducted from mana instead. If the character has insufficient mana, then the remainder of the damage will be taken from life."
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mind_Over_Matter
Last edited by eskeemoo on Mar 16, 2016, 10:12:28 PM
How can u claim "best srs" when you havent linked any videos of some hard achievements ?

all u made is a regular srs setup that can do maps.. good job. and your build is rather squischy just doing that.

but claiming that this is the best srs build, is a pure lie..

where is 2.1 uber kill ? or any tier 15 maps?

where is them hard hard achievements?

best srs build outthere, with proof of its achieevements, and broke the 2.1 srs nerf and clear uber deathless comfortable is this build :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1584425

yes the owner is me.. i just feel offended when a medium srs-spec get claimed to be the best , when it is no where near the best. please rename ur topic title. so no one gets confused.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 17, 2016, 11:29:21 AM
i ended up respeccing out of this. Was too squishy for me. Went full life with a slight variation on the tree.

Also, you use Anger and EE right.... Your spell of ball or arc will cause lightning and fire to rise since anger adds to your spells and cold to lower. You hurt your srs doing this since they do partial fire damage even though it does help the cold part from hatred.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info