2.2 ABSOLUTE BEST SRS ( EB MOM ZO )

I will readily admit this is not a great build for leveling up to and slowly building up to. I have always converted to srs at high level with high budget. I do not recomend srs if you cannot afford at least +3 staff and 3 empower and 20 srs (lvl 26 srs) Spectre necromancers probably are stronger on lower budgets. However 35 ex ( empower 4 srs 21 and +3 6l ) is not nearly as expensive as other insane dps builds.
I am no longer updating this guide and I wont be responding to questions in forum bc im really into a toon on perandus ive been playing - however, i will answer any in game questions so feel free to message me there I am online nearly all the time
Steps on chaos...instantly dies ftw
If this is the "absolute best srs", how come its in scrubcore league?
I have some questions regarding this build in general, and some food for thoughts.

I am looking to respec or even create another character to find even more possibilities for SRS witch, but I need everyone's advice.

1. What are everyone's thoughts on using totems to summon SRS?

I borrowed a Soul Mantle from our guild storage, and temporarily had 2 totems do the summoning for me, and I had to say it felt absolutely wonderful. I still haven't seen a pure SRS totem Necromancer Witch build yet (others are mostly Templar), and would like to know if any one has made it possible yet.

2. Curses or no curses?

I am currently running Hit on Curse + Ball Lightning + Elemental Weakness. But often times feel like its an absolute hassle to cast ball lightning... Since some of you don't seem to be using curses at all I was wondering if its really necessary for me to have curses up.

3. What about Power Charge and Frenzy Charge?

I read up somewhere that if you combine Victario's Charity + Necromantic Aegis, your SRS could gain Power Charges on "kill" and Frenzy Charges on "hit". How much difference in DPS do they make? And is it worth it to run for charges on SRS, instead of the level of SRS? Would it be worth it to switch curses to Assassin's mark or Poacher's?

4. Beacon of Corruption + SRS = ???

Since when the SRS expires, its still counted as "Having Died", it will trigger the Beacon of Corruption on the necromancer ascendancy passive, and release clouds of poison smoke. Would this be really powerful? Or is our SRS too frail (not enough minion health) for the poison cloud to do much damage? Is the poison stackable? Can we remove Melee Splash since we have some form of AOE damage from Beacon of Corruption?

5. Leer Cast, and Dying Breath.

Leer cast offers an aura that increases 15% damage, and since it counts as an Aura, it could trigger the Commander of Darkness, giving speed to yourself and your SRS. There is also Dying Breath which has a similar aura that increases damage by 18%. Dying Breath also increases aura effect and distance, as well as curse effectiveness. How would they compare to your current set up? Or is SRS level still the best option?

This is my current "Dream" passive build.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQPuBLMNfA-rEQ8RLRFQFScV5xZvFr8W8xcvGFYZihqPGyUc3B0UHb4i9CSLJNgmPCaVKPoqEyycL50y0TOHNZI1uTpYOw08LT8nQYdFR0WdSshLrk25UEJTNVNSVUtVxlXWV8lY5VltWitakV-YYeJk52aeaHRqrGvbbAttGW6qbztzs3gNe8N8g30YgKSCx4Lkg1-DzITFhWCFbYqvjDaMsY8aj0aQEZMnmK2a4JuKm6GbtaEvogCj8qcIpyuofarErJi18rc-uJO-T76KwBrAZsM6zLzPMtOP0_vVgdgk2L3ZW9pi34rjaukC6-7sg-yK7-vwa_ba99f56PrS-wn-Cg==

Yes, yes, it probably has loads of things to improve, but I'm throwing this up in the air for discussions. I need opinions!

8 sockets, very frail, maybe too much duration, maybe too much cast speed, some unnecessary detours, totems just for the lols and still looking for more possibilities.

-----------edit ----------

Okay, so one of my friends managed to come up with some sort of set up for this build.

Midnight Bargain (Summon Skeleton + Fast Cast + Spell Totem) or (Vaal Haste + Offering + Offering/Increase Duration)

Victario's Charity (Skeleton + Fast Cast + Spell Totem) or (Vaal Haste + Offering + Offering/Increase Duration)

Victario's Influence (Generosity + Enlighten + Hatred + Anger + Wrath + Haste)

Bones of Ullr (Animate Guardian + Summon Spectre + Minion Health + Poison/Vaal Haste)
Note: Animate Guardian equip= Leer Cast + Dying Breath + ????

Random Gloves, with +% minion damage mod. (Zombie + Minion Health + Fire Damage + ????)

The Vertex/Or Something Else (SRS + Fast Cast + Spell Echo + Minion Health/Poison)

Sidhebreath + 2 Unset ring (Desecrate, Offering, Vaal whatever)

Passive includes Minion Instability, Necromantic Aegis, and Ancestral Bond

This looks much more like a traditional undead army summoner than SRS summoner...
Last edited by QQinfinity on Apr 18, 2016, 10:44:34 AM
"
Hausser_0815 wrote:
If this is the "absolute best srs", how come its in scrubcore league?

"Scrubcore"

Highest level 71

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info