2.2 ABSOLUTE BEST SRS ( EB MOM ZO )

"
Madcow1120 wrote:

Also, you use Anger and EE right.... Your spell of ball or arc will cause lightning and fire to rise since anger adds to your spells and cold to lower. You hurt your srs doing this since they do partial fire damage even though it does help the cold part from hatred.

That's why you link generosity so that anger does not affect you.
But since my ES protects my mana, does that soak damage for MoM or should I just spec out of MoM?
"
meyrinzala wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

Also, you use Anger and EE right.... Your spell of ball or arc will cause lightning and fire to rise since anger adds to your spells and cold to lower. You hurt your srs doing this since they do partial fire damage even though it does help the cold part from hatred.

That's why you link generosity so that anger does not affect you.

oh yeah good call. duh
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
"lately I have been playing around without Multistrike and I believe an argument can be made for ditching Multistrike. I began to do the experimenting after reading something about the duration each srs has to lock on 1 target when it uses the extra attacks as well as the 30% less attack damage SRS gets with multistrike. In otherwords in some situations it would be better for the SRS to 1 hit and run with maximum damage on that hit. If you want to try this on your build use Melee physical in place of multistrike and keep splash for clearing, but this time bring in added fire or melee damage on full life for bosses."

refering to the quote above

have you found any of the other links to more effective than multistrike? my gems arent high enough level to notice big differences between multistrike and addedfire.
Hey I just wanted to thank you for your build Your tree really helped me out with my own Animate Weapon build. :)
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
Got bored the other night and tried to 6l my staff with only 46 fusings...10 fusings in I got the 6l :D So much dps now!!!!

Just wanted to clear up the MoM thing...is it completely useless if I only have 10 mana after reserves? the 10 mana would only soak a proportional amount of damage right? Should I put this node towards another jewel slot?
"
bubblehulk wrote:
Got bored the other night and tried to 6l my staff with only 46 fusings...10 fusings in I got the 6l :D So much dps now!!!!

Just wanted to clear up the MoM thing...is it completely useless if I only have 10 mana after reserves? the 10 mana would only soak a proportional amount of damage right? Should I put this node towards another jewel slot?

If you're using MoM and EB, MoM will take the hit from your ES before your mana. You can reserve all your mana while using EB and still have MoM be effective.
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
"
Organics wrote:
"
bubblehulk wrote:

If you're using MoM and EB, MoM will take the hit from your ES before your mana. You can reserve all your mana while using EB and still have MoM be effective.

Awesome, thanks! Almost spec'ed out of it. Now I have a reason to go for that 600+ ES chest.
Decided to try out a curse version of this im currently at 60% inc curse effect temporal chains and 40% inc curse effect for either ele weakness or enfeeble (will go triple curse when i get 6l. Enemies just crawl to a stop was motivated by the triple curse blasphemy mine/poison/bladefall builds running uber in hc.

Life is 3000 not that high really need to get some good jewels, es is 2500 pretty avg gear, at lvl 77.
Gear
Spoiler

Passive tree
Last edited by Fhark on Mar 24, 2016, 1:57:37 AM
seems like so much trouble to optimize your gear. Empower lvl 4 15ex. That 6 l staff is easy to self forge though ( if you have luck ) but all in all why would you waste so much time being average before you optimize your shit to be little above average when you just can go spectral face palm build fuck SRS they are just not worth the trouble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info