2.2 ABSOLUTE BEST SRS ( EB MOM ZO )

"
kudoma wrote:
OMG a better build than xexe's no way?! ;o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkUbR4PGh9g

HAHAHA, Yet who does Mudz call to stand in front of mobs??? The Muffers thats who!
Your passive tree doesn't actually have a point in EE. Is that a mistake?
Yes sorry that was a mistake, the tree is correct now and now reflects 94
How can you run 3 50% auras? am i missing something.

Why so many spell dmg nodes, since they won't scale with srs?
Last edited by Moksu on Mar 4, 2016, 2:52:30 AM
There is 34% reduced mana reservation just on the top half of tree (excludes duelist passives). With these traditional nodes it brings our 50% auras to 33%. 3x33% keeps us just under 100. Since we are EB, and use our ES to cast our srs, we have no problem reserving all of our mana.

This is how i used have it set up, currently though, i use enlighten 3 attached to my auras just so that i can remove the reservation aura near "leadership" thus saving me 2 passives i can use elsewear.

I added my aura setup in Mikelat's aura calculator to the actual build guide.

I hope this answered your question, Moksu
Last edited by muddzlinga on Mar 4, 2016, 8:09:56 AM
How a about adding Zombies in the mix for more mitigation? Over the Aura Passive 8 percent cast speed versus 6 percent phys mitigation? Also I think it would be nice to fit a bone offering in the gem setup for the harder longer fights. What are your bandits also? Also Why spell damage nodes at the start? I think the ES route would be better.
Last edited by Recon775 on Mar 4, 2016, 9:37:54 AM
Could you please update the tree so it works with the 2.2 skill tree, which is up now?
Please update the tree.
updated the tree, havnt made any adjustments yet just the new tree format so you can view now. I may be moving my point in EE to a life node and using the 4l i use for spell totem for some movement skills. just for the trials and labrynth which ill be doing tonight. (having fun on perandus atm )
"
muddzlinga wrote:
updated the tree, havnt made any adjustments yet just the new tree format so you can view now. I may be moving my point in EE to a life node and using the 4l i use for spell totem for some movement skills. just for the trials and labrynth which ill be doing tonight. (having fun on perandus atm )

Thanks. I'm doing a similar thing, giving up EE for some zombies with extra life and flame dash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info