2.2 ABSOLUTE BEST SRS ( EB MOM ZO )

Add Bandits, please.
Bandits like you might imagine they are, help oak - kill all - kill all
can you lvl this build as SRS with... a reverb wand maybe?
I havnt tried leveling as srs or any summoner since the changes to low level minions tbh. I imagine you wouldnt want to change to EB until you have way more es than mana. EB is advantageous when your demands on mana become very high I.E 6L and very high cast speeds.
Couple questions/potential areas for improvement:

Noted that you didn't get exceptional performance - do you find that your SRS minions last long enough with the extra 30% from necro tree alone or do you wish you had the 45% from exceptional perf.?

You're right next to the hired killer wheel but didn't take it. Just shy on points or felt you had enough life? (?)

As previously mentioned, you start with 2 dead points and then spend 4 on +13% cast speed/20 int. Wouldn't it be better to spend those 6 points on 34 ES/20 int/20 mana/25% mana regen/38% inc. ES/10% inc. ES recharge rate?

You can take another +15% inc. minion damage toward herd the flock for 2 pts. Since you're at 90% with this build seems reasonable to me for 2 points.

You take the jewel socket between minion instab. and avatar of fire, which is 4 dead travel points. Instead, you could take the one to the bottom-left of scion and have only 3 dead points (one is 5% life).

Overall pretty interesting. I'll be trying this in perandus league starting today. Lots of potential and point contention on the tree. :)
ign: SeriouslySRSLY
I started off in the challenge league with a variant of this SRS build, but I ended up respeccing to run a firestorm zombie hybrid. I just found it way better for handling the hoardes.
Hey, great guide!
Btw, would you mind giving some directions on how to proceed with the skill tree during leveling, please? =D
Where is the last reduced mana reserved node?
(Sovereignty) 14% + (Charisma) 12% + (1 node next to leadership) 4% = 30%
You claimed 34% and I can't find another node can you direct me to it?
I really like this build and have played it up to 50 in Perandus and it is going quite well. So far I have followed the build as-is but I agree with Thrombo that I think it is better to go the ES route at the very beginning. I think that might change only if you had such high level gear that you had plenty of ES to spam SRS with no problem all day long and to soak up hits just fine with MoM, then you might want the cast speed instead.
Currently lvl 60 with this build on Perandus, just got a 4L5Sed a searing touch with SRS + Spell Echo + Minion Damage + Splash, loving it now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info