[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Excellent build!

And bro.... do you even blend? :)
"
Dommel wrote:
I absolutely love this build. At first I just followed the build with lightning coil and pathfinder. After reading some comments I tried to experiment a bit aswell and found that with carcass jack 5L and assassin instead of pathfinder the clear speed goes up by a lot. I am just unsure what to do with the leftover sockets from the extra blade-vortex setup for power charges (as I now gain them from assassin ascendency) Anyone has any tips for a nice setup there?

A second CWDT set-up works wonders; Rallying Cry; 1-2 Vaal hastes. Pick and choose really.
What do you guys think of running Flicker Strike + Fortify instead of Whirling Blades? Also, what about ditching increased duration on 6-linked BV for the power charge on crit? That way you free up an additional 4 sockets for another cast when damage taken setup? Just trying to minimize skill overlap while still generating power charges, but not sacrificing DPS to run dual curse Doedre's ring and dropping Herald of Ash.
Last edited by drooblz on Apr 3, 2016, 6:51:05 PM
Hi there, i have a question for daggers listed previously, someone switched divinarius for golden/platinium kris with increased critical strike chance, does this works with blade vortex?i don't think so

i know it works with global crit/crit spell/crit multiplier, if someone can highlight me about crit chance on theses daggers!

Cheers

this is my build is this good ? :D im now 81 lvl and i like i can do tier 9 10 map how can ı be more strong ?
"
fenermert wrote:

this is my build is this good ? :D im now 81 lvl and i like i can do tier 9 10 map how can ı be more strong ?

you can get huge DPS boost over jewels. Quality on gems also makes a difference.
In my helmet i have warlord's herald of ash blasphemy and vaal grace. If i drop vaal grace for enlighten would that be worth the trade off? Less reserved mana so more tanky?
What about if i change Pathfinder and choose slayer? why u choose that path? ty
Great build, been having a lot of fun with it. Question:

How significant is the extra Power Charge from merciless bandit reward as opposed to the extra skill point?
"
memberx wrote:
"
fenermert wrote:

you can get huge DPS boost over jewels. Quality on gems also makes a difference.

can you add me on game ? :D i can take advice to you thanks man my name is EruzaScarletto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info