[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
vitalini4 wrote:
C'mon guys the best friend of this build is Zerphi's Last Breat that's all if u want to survive!!
especially at high tier map's!forget about taste of hate!!

It gives no indication whether is up or not. I think that thanks to warlords mark it is not up at all.

My Zerphi's flask recovers 214 mana over 10 seconds, but my warlords mark keeps my mana full almost all the time.
So basically useless?

I use following flasks:

For those of you that are wondering why tooltip dps is so low

"
(Sustained DPS) = (tooltip DPS) / (casts per second) * (number of instances) * (hits per second)

Example sustained dps = 10k tooltip / 5.50 cps * 20 blades * 1 hps = 36,363k dps average 20 blades, 90.9k dps average 50 blades.

I'm lv 90 with 16k tooltip DPS after atziri's pot popped and everything literally melts, I haven't done anything above T12 but I had absolutely 0 issues in T12, curse immune maps are NP, Physical reflect are NP. I still melt at ele reflect though.
I just ran a un id'd corrupted onslaught t12 village ruin, map was fine but stonebeak.....rip. Chilled patches of ground plus onslaught makes it really hard to stay outta vaal rain of arrows.
How safe is this build? Also would this chest be a good replacement to the Lightning Coil?
I run this build with

3pts assasin (for powercharges) & Berzerker (3 pts) this gives me place for bloodrage + increased duration instead of powercharge on crit in one weapon

i dont have any sockets yet but with the frenzys up im at 13,5k dps
their is so much potenzial and dmg left
I did try the recommended ascendancies but ended up going with 3pt to Slayer and 3pt to Assassin instead, Assassin because I'm lazy and I didn't want to run another BV for power charges, whilst the optimal dmg output would probably be significantly boosted with Pathfinder, I'm not a flask clicker and it's not my style of play.
I found I dealt enough damage with creatures and was leeching enough life to give up Berserker, the only issues I had were with uniques taking a bit long to die but Slayer sped that up quite a bit.

It's also worth noting that I killed Atziri with Slayer and Assassin and have been breezing through T12-T13 maps, haven't tried the other ones yet and I had to be careful with some uniques in the unique maps, otherwise this has been a great build to play.
What Gloves and Boots enchantment for this build?
zzz
Hi all im taking some big hits.. not quite sure what im doing wrong but i definetely dont feel "tanky" yet. Is it really lightning coil based?

Also i haven't ascended.

Thinking of going Berserker and Assassin. Thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQPuBAcEswVCCGcI9A-rES0Wvxg8HNwdviSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnC2oMtEzhzpYPAU9X0GHQZZFR0WdTLNSU1NSVUtVxl3yXypfsGHiakNtGW-ecFJ1_XyDgseDCYPbhG-FMonTjDaTOpeVl_Sa4Ju1n9-iAK6zsZC1SLc-t9a4k7zqvSfAVMBmwzrKStD11ELbWevk6-7vfPAf-ej-Cg==

Spoiler
Last edited by sixer on Apr 3, 2016, 1:05:51 AM
"
sixer wrote:
Hi all im taking some big hits.. not quite sure what im doing wrong but i definetely dont feel "tanky" yet. Is it really lightning coil based?

Also i haven't ascended.

Thinking of going Berserker and Assassin. Thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQPuBAcEswVCCGcI9A-rES0Wvxg8HNwdviSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnC2oMtEzhzpYPAU9X0GHQZZFR0WdTLNSU1NSVUtVxl3yXypfsGHiakNtGW-ecFJ1_XyDgseDCYPbhG-FMonTjDaTOpeVl_Sa4Ju1n9-iAK6zsZC1SLc-t9a4k7zqvSfAVMBmwzrKStD11ELbWevk6-7vfPAf-ej-Cg==

Spoiler

Lightning Coil and Taste of Hate makes a SIGNIFICANT difference yes - get them asap! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I absolutely love this build. At first I just followed the build with lightning coil and pathfinder. After reading some comments I tried to experiment a bit aswell and found that with carcass jack 5L and assassin instead of pathfinder the clear speed goes up by a lot. I am just unsure what to do with the leftover sockets from the extra blade-vortex setup for power charges (as I now gain them from assassin ascendency) Anyone has any tips for a nice setup there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info