[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
fenermert wrote:
"
memberx wrote:
"
fenermert wrote:

this is my build is this good ? :D im now 81 lvl and i like i can do tier 9 10 map how can ı be more strong ?

you can get huge DPS boost over jewels. Quality on gems also makes a difference.

can you add me on game ? :D i can take advice to you thanks man my name is EruzaScarletto

sure, i'll do that when i get from work today

Guys (and girls), i am deciding what to buy, 6l coil or 6l carcass. With Coil i get survivability boost, but with carcass i get huge DPS boost (i'll take out inc. crit. dmg. and replace it with conc. effect in higher tier maps) and some resistances (needed if i ever go dual curse with deodre's).

I am lvl 92 and have 5,2k life and don't have any real problems with survivebility. I am not tending to play end game maps, cuz i have never even seen t13+ map.

What do you think?
Last edited by memberx on Apr 5, 2016, 2:17:25 AM
"
memberx wrote:
What do you think?

HC - Coil.
SC - Carcass.
Honestly, if you really want to push ladder (constant tier12+ maps) you should go for that coil , since it makes you significantly tankier. If you plan to do like 1k gorge runs with every map taking less than 3 minutes, you should go for that carcass since mobs wont hurt you too much in tier 9-11 Maps. Personally , I decided to go Assasin for a nice dmg boost and then I bought a 5l coil to boost my survivability, to be offensive and defensive at the same time.
Ty, I think i'll get myself a 6l Coil.

I am still searching for the best way to generate charges.

My CWDT+BV+PCoC+ID worked fine, but now i have over 15k DPS (with no charges) and everything dies so fast and I don't get hurt often enough to have power charges up all the time.

One solution is to go with Assasin but i don't want to spend regrets for that.

Have anybody tried dual curse: HoT + CoH + Warlord's mark + Assasin's mark?

This way we fix the problem with getting power charges and also we'll have only 50% mana reserved (25% HoT + 25% HoA).

can ı ask something ? i search the carcass and this chest is better i guess to lightning coil why dont recommend for build making ? i planning to get 6l carcass for build finished and i have much dps much resist but armour 500 down whatever
Guys is this build Ueber Atziri viable??
IGN: xXDiablo SwainX
I also want to know where this build will top out content wise? T13 I've done with no problems, haven't found anything higher.
"
memberx wrote:

Yes I did Assasin;s mark. Once with a ring, after the ring I went for the passive Whispers of doom for the +1 curse. It costs 6 points.. (I am sc so I sacrificed some life and some AoE Near startingpoint)

With this its always up. No problem at al.

Problem with ring: you're missing a ring obviously.

But now I changed it for some testing. I got Assassin for the 10% power charge (not the damage) AND the 6 points I got left from the +1 curse I put in Overcharged. Its on the right from your startingpoint (straight up from Harrier). This gives you total of 12% extra of power, endurance AND frenzy. So your total for powercharge is 22% on kill. This is more then enough. And the frenzy's are a bonus ;-)

Until now, I prefer the last option. (you can check my char, I believe its opened now)
ign: tulkanion
"
tulka77 wrote:
"
memberx wrote:

Yes I did Assasin;s mark. Once with a ring, after the ring I went for the passive Whispers of doom for the +1 curse. It costs 6 points.. (I am sc so I sacrificed some life and some AoE Near startingpoint)

With this its always up. No problem at al.

Problem with ring: you're missing a ring obviously.

But now I changed it for some testing. I got Assassin for the 10% power charge (not the damage) AND the 6 points I got left from the +1 curse I put in Overcharged. Its on the right from your startingpoint (straight up from Harrier). This gives you total of 12% extra of power, endurance AND frenzy. So your total for powercharge is 22% on kill. This is more then enough. And the frenzy's are a bonus ;-)

Until now, I prefer the last option. (you can check my char, I believe its opened now)

trying to check your char, its still on private.
and my question is, if you pick overcharged and assasin, do u still use the BV+ power charge on crit + faster casting ? As i know double curse also boost some huge dps.

Last edited by poptags on Apr 5, 2016, 5:19:03 PM
So far I am enjoying the build. Leveling with a tabula right now at level 31. I am running into mana shortage quite a bit, and suggestions on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info