[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Hey, does anyone have any suggestions on how to take on Atziri with this build? Level suggestion, pots etc? I have never done it before and im keen to attempt it
"
tulka77 wrote:
"
memberx wrote:
Ty, I think i'll get myself a 6l Coil.

Have anybody tried dual curse: HoT + CoH + Warlord's mark + Assasin's mark?

Yes I did Assasin;s mark. Once with a ring, after the ring I went for the passive Whispers of doom for the +1 curse. It costs 6 points.. (I am sc so I sacrificed some life and some AoE Near startingpoint)

With this its always up. No problem at al.

Problem with ring: you're missing a ring obviously.

But now I changed it for some testing. I got Assassin for the 10% power charge (not the damage) AND the 6 points I got left from the +1 curse I put in Overcharged. Its on the right from your startingpoint (straight up from Harrier). This gives you total of 12% extra of power, endurance AND frenzy. So your total for powercharge is 22% on kill. This is more then enough. And the frenzy's are a bonus ;-)

Until now, I prefer the last option. (you can check my char, I believe its opened now)

I am sure 10% from Assasin is enough to have power charges up. Overcharged node gives you chance to get one of the charges. Can you keep endurance charges up only with Overcharged without Warlord's?

If this is possible there's bo need for Blasphemy.

Ty
Thank you for this build. It is fun.

Is there a good kiting/ranged skill that I can use with this build against tough situations?
"
muggs88 wrote:

Is there a good kiting/ranged skill that I can use with this build against tough situations?

What "tough situations" do you mean?

I am running t10 and t11 maps (with tabula atm) with no problem. Bosses die in secs, just be sure to be close enough to leech. If you can't tank, just use whirling blades and move all the time.

"
memberx wrote:
"
muggs88 wrote:

What "tough situations" do you mean?

I am running t10 and t11 maps (with tabula atm) with no problem. Bosses die in secs, just be sure to be close enough to leech. If you can't tank, just use whirling blades and move all the time.

I am not very good at this game, admittedly. So in cruel lab the boss was hard for me.

You responded but didn't give me info I was looking for. I am going to assume the answer is no and that I need to learn to play this build better.
What lvl are you?

Link your gear pls so we can see what's the problem :)

How does the Pathfinder Ascendancy help this build? Not that I don't trust it, its just not explained in the first post.
Could use a little help here:

Spoiler

What should I upgrade next?

Currently at 4.3k life, 575 mana (863 reserved) and 9k damage unbuffed, 10.1k buffed (Herald of Ash).

Thanks.

Edit: Another question: Wouldnt it be better to use Spell Echo on the PCoC Blade vortex instead of faster casting?
Last edited by kewkie on Apr 7, 2016, 8:16:58 AM
"
Rydogg wrote:
How does the Pathfinder Ascendancy help this build? Not that I don't trust it, its just not explained in the first post.

These two things are important:
- 50% increased Flask Charges gained
- 25% increased Damage during Flask effect

If you use flask a lot (atziri's, Taste of Hate...) you have 25% increased damage during that time. I have usually at least one flask up. This how i get 1k DPS boost.

50% increased Flask Charges gained means your flask will be almost always full.

IMO, i would suggest choosing pathfinder only for those who use flasks A LOT. Dmg boost is not necessary, we just don't need it.

I will switch to Assasin for automated power charges. Having them up all the time is huge boost to your DPS and power charges are the thing we should take care first (except if you have anothor BV setup).

"
kewkie wrote:
Could use a little help here:

Spoiler

What should I upgrade next?

Currently at 4.3k life, 575 mana (863 reserved) and 9k damage unbuffed, 10.1k buffed (Herald of Ash).

Thanks.

Edit: Another question: Wouldnt it be better to use Spell Echo on the PCoC Blade vortex instead of faster casting?

Get better rings and amulet. BV is spell, so we need inc. spell dmg! Added phy dmg to attacks is useless to us. Get soma crit multiplier on amulet, also crit chance if you have currency or/and cast speed. For rings, get 2 diamond based with 70+ life and mana and all res you need.

Get some better gloves. You can get 60+ life, 50+mana, 2× res (35+) cheep.

You can get a lot more life on belt (with strength you can get easily to total 120 life) + more res.

Get one instant recovery devine flask!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info