[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

This is my passive tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQD7gQHBLMFQgceCGcI9A5ID6sQYhEtEZYVuBa_GDwYVhzcHb4gbiSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnC2oMtEzhzWSOlg64TwFPV9Bh0GWRUdFnUlRS1dMs03jUDBSU1NSVUtVxl3yXypfsGHiZJ1qQ20Zb55wUnX9dwd8g4LHgwmD24RThG-ExYUyhxOJ04w2jxqP-pM6lS6WMpeVl_Sa4Ju1nKSf36IApjKmV6hyrrOxW7GQtUi3PrfWuJO5k7zqvSe-gMBUwGbA48MJwzrIW8pKy73QH9D11ELYvdtZ217mgevk6-7r9e987-vv_fAf8NXxs_Id8kX56P4K_o8=?accountName=memberx&characterName=Vortexbabe

I have Assasin for free pwr charges. I have 5,4k life, 800 shield an 800 unreserved mana. DPS with buffs and no flasks around 40k, with ToH and Atziri's 50k+. I am not using vinktars.

Doing all maps easily (cant say for t15 cuz i haven't tried yet), i can run all map mods (phy ref i put in phy to lightning).

This build is the best i have played. There really aren't many things that can kill you.

hf
What are worst/best options for map mods (in the yellow-red range) for this build in your op?
"
Thalido wrote:
What are worst/best options for map mods (in the yellow-red range) for this build in your op?

I just alch every map (yellow or red) and run it. I guess curse immune might be a problem cuz of ascendancy changes for Berserker in 2.3. (life leech nerf), but "Killed Recently" means that with the speed this build have, you always leech.

With this build i get rampage 1000 kills easily on gorge.

Nice build LiftingNerdBro; thanks for sharing your tips! As for me, I am now currently at Level 63 and here's my equipment:

At this level, and with these rings, I don't even need the Blade Vortex for the Power Charge so I am now contemplating other options to use the now available slot for the Keyboard Shortcuts! I will soon work on my CWDT setup as well but, hey, 3 more Levels to go and then I will be able to use those Divinariss yay! :D
...Now at Level 67:

Looking forward to try these items at Levels 69 and 70:

:D
How do you all mange to get chest with 3b 1r 1 green sockets ?

Which gems could I use instead ?

"
iDT wrote:
How do you all mange to get chest with 3b 1r 1 green sockets ?

Which gems could I use instead ?

use some chromatic orbs on the chest till you get the right colors...
@memberx hm, ok i will try
---------------------------------------------------

I don't understand this build..

no armour + evasion nodes and dps is quite low (7k)

Spoiler

Last edited by iDT on Aug 17, 2016, 6:23:15 AM
When should i get rid of the lifesprig wands?
this looks really fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info