2.2 HC & SC 50-70K DPS Bladefall - Max Block + EB + MoM + AA + GR

"
godhand456 wrote:
good build. lvl 54 atm and did all the traveling on the tree first and got all the 10% life nodes. i was struggling with mana really bad though so i dropped hatred and im running HoA and clarity and i still need a mana pot. kinda sucks. still using basic gear so no ES stuff yet but in a few lvls ill buy some ES stuff and get EB and hopefully that will solve mana issues from there.

so with ur 'end game' set up of grace, purity of lightning and AA and no offensive auras, u still have a 50k+ bladefall dps? thats pretty surprising.

Bladefall is broken all i gotta say.
Hi guys! To anyone interested, I just dismantled my Scion using a very similar build on TSC and I'm selling or trading the items. Drop me a whisper in-game if you like: Angelicque

Bladefall will most likely get incinerated on the next patch so try to have as much fun as u can with the build if your enjoying it! :)
Will u post ur ideas with bladefall for scion or shadow in ascendancy?
Last edited by PlayArcher on Feb 22, 2016, 1:08:05 PM
"
PlayArcher wrote:
Will u post ur ideas with bladefall for scion or shadow in ascendancy?

All depends on if/how hard bladefall will get nerfed. I got few ideas if it wont tho =)
Last edited by Vilpertti on Feb 27, 2016, 7:07:47 PM
Well its kinda can be same nerf as with fire totem before, like less dmg on first lvls = same dmg in the end, but we need to read patch notes about it, still pretty good its like nerf from CrazyOP to simpleOP
do you guys think Blade vortex will be better now?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/47ghki/blade_vortex_seems_to_have_gotten_a_huge_buff_lvl/
"
do you guys think Blade vortex will be better now?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/47ghki/blade_vortex_seems_to_have_gotten_a_huge_buff_lvl/

Not really since they buffed base values to nerf it to only hit once per second. So obviously alot less lgoh from cybis.
Hello! Thanks for this build, got my first high level HC char with it. Leveling went pretty safely, even cruel Malachai wasn't really a problem. Only issues were with mana before you get eb, but then again its same for many other builds while leveling.
Even managed to buy a coil, but still trying to link it. Will propably try Atziri if I get it done before Talisman ends. Do you think around 5k hp and 1,8k ES are enough for it? Got all but leech gems lvl 20 already so dps is not a problem. Might not be able to run grace yet either as my enlighten is not near lvl 3 yet.

Only hard mechanic for this build seems to be chaos damage and degeneration effects so Maligaro and the poison arrow beyond boss can be scary and need good flask management and kiting. You also need lvl 95 to reach the last jewel socket if you took hp from oak at normal.

Hopefully the ascendancy scion tree might make this build still viable after bladefall changes though it may require going for more poison/elemental damage. Hard to make much out of it yet as the final tree has not been published.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info